Hey guys this is Chapter 1 of a new story I wanted to write.   There's not much action in this first chapter but it builds the scene.  Hope you like and don't worry it will get messy pretty quickly.  Its also inspired by a real pub I worked in when I was 18.

The Pub - Chapter 1

They say change can be a good thing, but when a lot happens at once it can be overwhelming.  I had just recently turned 18, had just moved into the city to attend University.  I was in student accommodation and I was out walking the streets looking for work.  I needed a job to pay bills and have a decent student life, after all my loan would only go so far and my mum wouldn't be in much of a position to help me out.  I discovered, however, most of the stores in town had already hired their student workers.  It seemed as if the entire uni had hit the town weeks earlier and taken all the good jobs. 

As I was slowly walking out the end of town back towards my new room, I came across a dank little pub on the edge of a cross roads.  The building looked fairly rundown with a front door that had “Entry in the rear” painted across it.  In the window was a little rainbow flag, suggesting it was a gay bar or something and next to it was a fresh advertisement for a bar man job.  The notice said it was varied shift work and paid a working wage.  In fairness I wasn't in a place to look a gift horse in the mouth so I followed the instructions and wandered round the back. 

There was a dark closed off alley which looked like it continued down to where barrels were stored; however I turned to the right and pushed open the door and stepped inside.  The pub was darkly lit and as I walked in the attention of a few of the patrons perked up and stared at me. It was mid afternoon by this point and so the clientele were all in their early sixties at best, some sat along the bar talking to the barman, some hunched over their pints.  I approached the barman, trying to ignore all the stares and asked him about the job in the window.  He looked to be in his late forties and looked me up and down making me slightly uncomfortable. “You're a damn looker.  I think you'll be very popular.  I'll just shout the boss and he can give you an interview”.  This got a couple of the men chuckling as they started to engage in conversation with me. 

Whilst the barman headed out the back and up some stairs I did my best to smile and chat with some of the guys at the bar.  They inquired about where I had come from, never having seen me around before and I explained I was new to the area and studying.  That got a few comments about me being fresh meat and a few more laughs about keeping an eye out for some of the pervs that come in here.  I laughed somewhat reluctantly, but they didn't seem all that bad, and I appreciated that whilst they weren't my type, it seemed obvious that they didn't get younger guys in here very often.  The barman came back down and told me to head up and that the boss was waiting.  The old man closest too me patted my arse giving it a good squeeze and told me to knock them dead and that they were rooting for me. 

As I got to the top of the stairs I heard a gruff voice beckoning me in to the room on the right. It looked like a fairly nice living space, although it wasn't exactly kept nice and clean.  I could see a lot of dishes stacked up in the kitchen and as I turned into the living room the place was cluttered with all sorts of boxes and props and various clothing and fetish gear.  There seemed to be a variety of rubber and leather gear strewn around the room.  Nothing that shocked me.  While I was certainly young, I wasn't naive.  While the contents of the room might have been a bit off, it was, after all, merely the room in which I'd be interviewed.  

On the far side of this large living room was a big torn up leather couch and sat to one side with his legs stretched out was a large beast of a man.  He looked to be early fifties, scruffy hair and a big beard.  He had a tight wife beater on with a huge bush of chest hair bursting out of all sides and was wearing torn baggy shorts.  He stood up and took a few steps towards me palm outstretched.  We shook hands; or rather he shook most of my arm with his powerful shake and pointed me to the couch to sit. 

So you're looking for some work eh?” he asked giving me a look up and down as I sat down. “You know this is a gay pub right?”  I nodded and explained I understood and it wasn't a problem.  I explained my situation, having just moved down for University, single mum at home and needed to support myself, no luck in town, etc.  “Well I'd be happy to help you out,” he said as he made himself more comfortable lifting a leg up onto the sofa and leaning back getting a better look at me, "but you should know that we do all sorts of events here and you would need to follow a dress code every now and then."

His baggy torn shorts slowly fell down his arched leg and I could see he wasn't wearing any underwear.  In fact I could actually see he was circumcised and had a large floppy shaft nestling over some huge hairy balls.  I tried to focus on his face and desperately tried to pay attention to what he said. “Erm yes that's fine, I'd be happy to wear whatever uniform you require."

Right stand up for me” he said as he adjusted his crotch and rose with me.  “Arms up” he commanded and I obeyed without question as he grabbed my -shirt and lifted it up over my head with a quick motion.  He gave a little whistle and ran a chubby thick finger down my chest and along my abs.  “Damn kiddo you've got a killer body, do you work out a lot?"

I blushed, both at the compliment and that I was suddenly topless in front of a stranger in a random house during a job interview.  “Erm, yes, I work out a few times a week, but nothing over the top.  I have played sports most of my life so I just have a good body, I guess." 

He was rubbing his hands up and down my abs now and then grabbed my hips and turned me around, his hands went back to my chest and began working my nipples. I couldn't control myself and moaned softly.  He chuckled. “So you're a sensitive little scamp too eh?  That's good to know.  The patrons will love seeing that, right now the rest please," he remarked, his hands unbuttoning my jeans, allowing them to drop to the floor, leaving me standing in my lucky yellow jock bare arse practically pressed into his crotch.  “Well hello!  I guess this tells me what position you played in sports, eh?" he chuckled, giving my bare arse cheek a squeeze before running his finger between the cheeks, grazing my hole.  “Well lad, you look perfect.  Great body great attitude,  That's the main thing.”  Spinning me around, he took my hand, walking me back to sit back down with him on the couch.

Ideally I'd like you to start as soon as possible.  There's a shift going tonight if you're keen.  I can show you the ropes and if you do a good job and keep the customers entertained and drinking then I think we have a deal”.

I spluttered my thanks back to him and shook his hand again.  Okay, it wasn't exactly a conventional job interview but I had a trial shift and could start straight away.  We both stood up and I bent over to grab my clothes.  He had obviously tried to assist as he accidentally bumped into my back side as he clearly had stood too close to me. “Whoops sorry boy” he said as he took my hips in his hand and slowly pulled me up into him, chuckling “Daddy's got you, don't worry.”

I laughed politely as I put on my jeans and t-shirt while he watched.  I shook his hand one last time as he looked at me fondly and he told me to head back down to begin work at 8:00.  “Go home, grab a shower and just come back in what you are wearing.  You don't need to put in any effort." 

I thanked him again and headed back downstairs, and, in passing through the pub the guys at the counter asked how it went.  I confirmed I had a trial shift that night at 8:00. 

“Oh lovely,” said the guy who had patted my bum.  “I'll look forward to seeing you then” he winked.

I left and walked out the pub heading home to get ready for my first shift, with no clue as to how a simple bar job would bring even more change to my life. 

• Like 28
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2

When I got back to the Pub at eight the night was dark and the streetlights were on.  There was a hum of music coming from the pub but the street was fairly quiet aside from the occasional passing car coming into or out of town.  As I walked back down the side alley and through the door I was greeted by the same bunch of stares and smiles as I walked in and up to the bar.  A few of the guys from earlier were still there propping up the bar, some looking a little more worse than before.  The boss who had interviewed me before was working behind the bar this time, and he greeted me with a big cheer and shouted to all the patrons that I was the new starter tonight. “Be kind and lets break him in gently eh!”.  The bar laughed as he lead me into the back. 

When I walked around the bar to follow him my eyes bulged slightly.  Whilst still in the tight dirty white wifebeater, he had now stripped off his shorts and was wearing a tight red BIKE jock strap.  Following behind him I could see (and smell) his chunky hairy arse.  It was a big size on this tank of a man and was just as hairy as his chest with a thick sightly damp trail right down between cheeks.  I was still staring as he turned around and I practically bumped straight into his chest.  I apologized quickly as he looked down with his big devilish smile.  “Right first let's get you changed,” and without pausing, and finding little resistance in me, for a second time he removed my t-shirt, tossing it onto a nearby beer barrel.  “Those too,” he said pointing to my jeans as he watched me nervously peel them down my legs revealing the same jock I had been wearing earlier. 

Right, that's a lovely jock, but don't get me wrong:  it's a bit too fashion-and-fancy for tonight.  So let's get you into this,” he said as he looked around and grabbed a yellow BIKE jock that had been throw on the dirty concrete floor.  “This will be perfect for you tonight and should show you off nicely."  I turned around and slowly peeled off my jock and placed it on top of my tshirt and pulled the yellow jock up. It was slightly moist and had a few stains in the front. I tried not to think about it as I tucked my dick and balls into the material and adjusted the straps around my arse. “Right lets have a look at you."

I was spun round and his big shovel hands cradled my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze.  He shook it about a bit and I moaned as I tried not to get aroused, but this was the first action I'd had in months.  “Ah, ha.  You are a sensitive lad aren't you?” he laughed, giving my hardening cock a playful tap.  “Right, leave your clothes there.  I'll show you around the place quick."

He led me round the back and showed me where the barrels and pumps were, and where the boxes of snacks were.  He walked me round the front of the bar where the customers cheered as I was paraded around and shown behind the bar, explaining what beers and ales were on draft, how the till worked and where and how to wash the glasses.  Then he asked one of the older patrons to show me around the place while he served some customers. 

Follow me lad, I'll show you the best bits,” said the frail looking man as he took my hand with a surprisingly firm grip and walked about.  “This is the main area, obviously.  This is whats open during the day and sometimes gets pretty busy.  It depends who is working and whats on show,” he wheezed a brittle laugh as he kept walking me round.  “Down here are the toilets and play rooms.  These can get a bit busy in the evenings when they open.  Lots of fun can be had in the dark," giving me a knowing wink.  I felt uneasy but if he was a regular and clearly the boss liked him and I needed the job. 

I smiled back and feigned interest asking “What sort of play rooms are down there?”

He continued to drag me down the corridor and we turned into a dark room.  It smelt of stale piss.  I could make out a few pieces of large equipment, such as a large wooden X propped against a wall, one of those old stocks which would mobilize one's head and arms in a specific manner, and a chair covered in leather straps to presumably hold someone in place.

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting anything like this” I said, eyes wide open.  “I never would have guessed that a little pub would have stuff like this."

Ha” he wheezed back “Oh this isn't any ordinary pub.  That's why a lot of us come down here  This bar offers a chance to have some fun and enjoy ourselves.  I reckon you'll fit in well, I hope.”  With that his old frail hand moved down, and began squeezing my exposed butt.  “You are such a smooth boy, aren't you?” he asked as his boney continued to explore between my cheeks, finding my hole in the process. 

Erm, sorry this is a little much for me.  This is my first night and I don't want to get into trouble,” I said as I tried to excuse myself but already his dry finger had found my hole and was probing its way in.  His nails were sharp and brittle.  “Ow fuck stop” I said as I tried to jump up but his other arm wrapped tight around my waist and pulled be back onto his finger as it pushed in deeper.  “Fuck, please stop,” I whispered as he worked it down to the last knuckle and waggled it inside me.  I couldn't figure out why I was whispering.  I was essentially being raped by some old man in a pub.  I should have be shouting, but then I needed the job and I didn't want any trouble. 

Alright boy just give me a quick kiss, eh?"

He closed his eyes and leaned in. His old skinny face loomed closer as I saw the dark circles under his eyes and his puckered lips leaning in.  His finger still deep in me scratching at my insides. I leaned i n and tried to get away with a little peck but one hand wrapped around my neck as he promptly pulled his dry finger straight out my hole making me shout out in pain.  He seized the opportunity and I felt his tongue invade my mouth as he held my head tight in place.  I allowed him to tongue me, a man old enough to be my grandfather.  There was a cough from the door and my Boss was standing there crossed arms. “You can have as much fun as you want later lad, but right now I need to teach you how to pull a pint, eh,” he chuckled. 

Sorry Steve, the boy couldn't keep his hands off me what was I to do?” chuckled the old man as he slunk out and headed back to the bar. 

My boss, Steve, walked up to me as I tried to figure out what had just happened and how I felt about it.  “Listen kid, you are more than welcome to make out with the customers to get some good tips.  I ain't gonna kick off about that.  Just make sure you keep an eye on the bar as well.  This is a business after all."  I started to offer some apologies, to explain how he had forced himself on me, but Steve quickly put a finger on my lips, chuckled and commented “Listen, you can say whatever you want, but this seems to be telling me all I need to know, eh?"

With that Steve gently squeezed my cock, which was rock hard, although still contained by the jock.  I hadn't noticed.  Why was that a turn on?  What was happening? I wondered.

“Now come on let's finish training you the bar,” said Steve as he put a big hairy arm round my shoulders and began walking me back to the bar and the waiting crowd.

• Like 30
  • Upvote 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Chapter 3

The next few hours began to fly by.  Steve taught me the basics of pint pulling making comments about how good I must be at giving head considering how much I seemed to enjoy giving a pint one; but after a few terrible attempts I began to get better.  Steve seems to use it as an excuse to get his body nice and close to mine, pressing into me from behind as his hand would grip mine over the faucet and control the flow and motion.  I knew this was a gay bar and everyone was a horny fucker, but I was surely imagining my new Boss seemingly grinding his hardening cock against my arse. 

Steve kept on pouring us drinks, explaining it was part of the perks of working the bar.  I tried to turn down the first time, but he insisted, saying that as long as I didn't get drunk on shift it would be fine.  I tried to convince him that I was quite a light weight, but he just laughed and said he would keep an eye on me, but after the third vodka and redbull I was feeling a lot more happier with being practically naked, and didn't seem to care as much that I was getting felt up more and more whenever I was clearing glasses. 

At one point, whilst bending over to wipe clean one of the tables, the same old man from earlier spread my butt and gave my hole a lick to the cheer of the crowd.  Steve barked at him telling him to watch himself and that this was my first shift, but I smiled it off and laughed, although I did quickly return to the safety behind the bar.  Steve lifted his arm and encouraged me under in a mocking, yet somehow fatherly way, so I jokingly snuggled into his chest finding his wet sweaty aroma deeply comforting. 

Before long Steve was ringing the bells and calling last orders and for the next 20 minutes I thanked the various punters for a good night and encouraged them out.  I got a few pecks on the cheek and the odd butt squeeze, but they were all well behaved really and just seemed to be enjoying their night.  And, given the mood I was in, I certainly had no reason to be a downer.  In truth, I'd had a great time.  Steve went and shut the front door and turned down the lights, pulled out a bottle of tequila and lined up a row of shots with lemon and salt and encouraged me over to take a bar stool and sit.  “So tell me boy, how did you find your first night?”

I can honestly say it isn't exactly what I expected, but still I had a lot of fun.  Everyone seems really nice and it seems like you have a great place here,” I answered, feeling rather drunk.  In any event, I was definitely not trying to impress my new Boss.  I really did like the place.

Well, tonight was pretty tame as its mid-week.  You'll see that the weekends can be a little more wet and wild, but I'm sure you'll fit in nicely,” Steve responded as he poured salt over his hand, licked the salt, and then knocked back a shot of tequila and sucked a lemon wedge.  “Fuck that stuffs good,” he exhaled.  “Your turn."

I laughed and repeated the process.  In my semi-drunken state, however, I couldn't get the salt to stay on my hand.  Steve watched and laughed saying “Here,” as he took my hand in his palm nd took a big long lick across it.  I giggled as I watched him, and he stared intently into my eyes as he took the salt and poured it across the wet hand. “Lick the salt, boy, and take a shot.”  I nodded and licked my palm, tasting salt and the taste of nicotine and ash from the numerous cigs he'd had smoked that night.  I knocked back the shot and stuck my tongue out gasping, when Steve grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my head close, forcing the lemon between my lips and squeezing.  "That's good, my boy."

So tell me then boy, did you like Ron feeling you up earlier.  Your dick was hard so i'm guessing you like the older guys, eh?” Steve asked as he pulled his wife beater over his head, revealing his bushy pits, his impressive hairy chest, and his twin, huge meaty nipples. 

The heat of the alcohol was getting to be a bit and I felt a bit off guard, but I mumbled back It was different.  I wouldn't say he's my type ha, but I like it when men just go for it.  I wish I could be so confident and just take what I want."

Steve chuckled as he took my hand licked it and lined up another shot of salt.  He licked it up took a shot and grabbed a lemon wedge sucking it dry.  “Well people like Ron are confident cause they are real men, whereas you are a boy.  A little bottom bitch, I reckon."

I blushed, this felt a little like a dig.  I began to felt exposed and self conscious, but Steve saw this and quickly reacted.  “No, no, don't get me wrong boy,  That's by no means a bad thing.  See, there are Alphas in this world who take, and then there are the boys who get taken.  That's their role.  They are naturally submissive, and take order, its in their nature."

Steve put an arm round me and held me close reassuring me, licked his hand and salted it.  “Lick,” he commanded.  I complied, whereupon Steve took the tequila shot, held it to my throat and knocked it back.  He held the lemon in front of my mouth asking  “What do you say?  Please?”  I responded.  He chuckled and pressed it into my mouth and squeezed the juice down.

The drink was now really taking effect, but what he was saying seemed to be making sense. I thought I was a man now I'd turned 18, but maybe I was just a boy. Steve picked me up and lifted me into his lap, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled my body into his big hairy belly and chest. “Don't you worry lad, you're a good boy and I've got you. I'll make sure you get what you need, eh."  His hands freely caressed my smooth abs and occasionally tweaked my nipples.  I was slowly groaning and grinding my body against his, feeling the comfort of his hairy body against mine.  His hands worked down and found my rock solid cock.  Again he chuckled, whispering "Looks like the boy really loves his Daddy, doesn't he?"  I groaned by way of a response.  “Stand up, boy,” Steve whispered. 

I did so and Steve rose with me.  He took my hands and placed them on the edge of the Bar, and pulled down my jockstrap so  I was now standing in just the trainers I had worked in with white socks in a pub that I had just worked a trial shift in.  It didn't seem right, but then Steve was just so hypnotic.  His big hands worked up and down my legs spreading them further and he encouraged me to bend forward.  I could feel my cheeks parting and my hole opening up “Fuck now look at my boy's hole.  That makes a Daddy proud."

Kneeling, Steve pressed his big bearded face press between my cheeks, lappiing at my hole.  I knew I was tight - not since, sseveral months earlier my old partner and I had split-up, but I could feel my hole loosen and spread with every lick as Steve pushed in deeper and deeper. I could feel him working his spit into me and it felt like my hole was trying to suck his tongue in deeper.

Steve rose and I heard the shuffle of his jock being discarded.  I knew what was coming,  I wanted it. IT was wrong, but right now who cared. I wanted his Daddy dick.  No I wanted MY Daddy's dick.  I felt this monster thick slab rest against my cheeks and Steve wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

I think my boy needs this, doesn't he?"

Ye, Daddy.”

Boy wants his Daddy in him."

Yes Daddy."

Steve positioned his cock head against my hole. 'God this is gonna hurt', I thought, as Steve murmured You want Daddy's babies in your ass.  Tell me that's what you want, boy."

I do Daddy please, I want your babies in me”, I pushed back and then gasped at the shock of pain as the head began to force my hole open. I tried to pull forward but Steve held tight.

“Ssssssh ssssssh sssssssh” he said with comfort as he held me in position.  “I'm going to push in slowly, and your're going to push out as I do so.  Let's do this together champ, on the count of three."

It was agony but inch by inch Steve slowly worked his thick nine inches deep inside my arse.  He never removed his shaft, but did pause now and then to afford me time to adjust and rest.  Still, after a few minutes I was impaled balls-deep and his big hairy chest and belly were pressing me against the bar counter.  I was a sweaty mess from the tension and alcohol, panting away as Steve began to slowly withdraw and push back in.  Slowly but surely building up the tempo.  I moaned and groaned as the pain became a dark pleasure, as I thrust back against him harder and harder.  The slapping flesh sounds being replaced by guttural moans and groan.

That's it you dirty little pig boy, tell me how much you want my cock,” shouted Steve.

Fuck Daddy!  Fuck me!  Fuck your son!”

Daddy's going to knock you up, give his dirty boy some dirty babies!  You want that boy?  Tell me you want me dirty babies.”

Fuck yes Daddy!  Fuck!  Shoot those dirty babies in me,  Make me pregnant.  I'm your dirty boy!”

Steve picked me up and slammed me onto a nearby table so I was waist height he began pile driving my arse slam fucking me against across the table, making me delirious.  I kept crying out between sobs “I want your dirty babies, daddy,” until Steve bellowed and pulled me back so hard it felt like he was tearing my arse open as I could his cock pulse inside me shooting load after load deep into my guts.  He semi-collapsed onto top me, raining down sweat across my body and leaving me soaked underneath. 

We both started laughing as he slowly pulled out and a little gush of cum trickled out.  “Whoops let's keep those where they can do the job,” he said as he scooped it up and pushed his finger back in side my fucked hole.  He walked out the back as I stumbled to my feet.  My cock was still rock hard despite the pummeling my prostate had just had. 

Steve came back and threw my jeans and t-shirt at me, saying “You're going to be perfect for this place, I can tell.  So, the next shift I want you for will be this Friday night.  It's a little later and a lot raunchier, but from what I just saw I think you'll love it.”   I smiled back feeling a little confused as I didn't just do that sort of thing with anyone, but maybe he just meant I was obviously sexually open.  I was clearly overthinking it.  “Anyway” said Steve, “this is for you.  Good work, tonight,” handing me £150. 

“This is crazy.  I can't possibly earn this much for a night's work,” I said confused.

"Don't you worry.  You did great with the punters, and besides you were worth every penny,” Steve replied with a genuine smile. 

Thanking Steve, I dressed and walked out the door.  The walk back to the Uni rooms was fairly long, and the entire trip back I strove to keep my hole clenched tightly shut so I didn't wet my jeans with Steve's load.  Little did I realize that, as I walked home, Steve was creating his own little movie from the pub CCTV footage. 

• Like 32
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1