CHAPTER FOUR

Through the eyes of Scotty:

Dad, Dad I shout as I lay here in bed, having just woken up.

Dry mouth, fever, sweating like I’ve run a marathon and a general ache throughout my body.

It wasn’t long before Dad ran into my room, in only his briefs, which made me smile, regardless how crap I was feeling.

Dad took one look at me and said damn son that was quick!

What, what I asked not knowing what he was talking about.

Before those words left my mouth I noticed his cock getting hard in his briefs. He still hadn’t responded to my question, while walking closer to me, removing his briefs exposing his hard drooling cock.

He kissed me hard on the lips, pulled the covers off me and firmly grabbed me in a passionate embrace. Still having not answered my original question he rolled me over and rammed his tongue deep into my asshole, tongue fucking my hole, his morning stubble scratching my ass cheeks and ring.

When my hole was nice and wet he rolled me onto my back and lifted my legs over his shoulders and rammed his positive fuck stick into me in one quick thrust.

I was in so much pain, it hurt, like fucking killed but he didn’t even pause, he just went straight to fucking me so damn hard, like really pounding my hole. I’d never seen him like this, so turned on, so determined.

Still struggling to understand what made him like this I asked again, what was going on? His response surprised me and instantly made the pain of his fuck go away and turn to lust.

Dad looked me right in the eyes and said; simply put, I think you’re HIV positive son, I think it’s taking over your body. I love you son. I’m here for you no matter what, you need to understand that.

My reply to him was simple, I shouted so loud - FUCK YES DAD! TOP ME UP, FILL ME WITH MORE OF YOUR POTENT TOXIC CUM.

And that he did, right away he started grunting and pumping me full of his delicious dirty cum.

I wrapped my arms around him and thanked him for everything he’s done for me and said I couldn’t wait to see what the future holds.

Through the eyes of Dean:

Dad, Dad I hear Scotty shouting from his room, he sounded panicked. I ran to him, tripping over the clothes I’d worn yesterday.

When I got to his room I ran straight in, not knowing what to expect, his calls sounded so urgent. There he was, lying in bed, sweating profusely, flushed and worried. Fuck he looked ill.

Instantly I knew the virus was taking over, fuck it was an amazing sight, seeing him like that, knowing the battle his body was going through, knowing I was the one to start that war, powerless to stop it, not that he or I would ever want that.

Scotty seemed so confused, not realising what was happening, he’d not yet made the connection. That was the best part, I boned up instantly, walking to my sick confused boy I removed my briefs and let my aching drooling toxic cock spring free, Scotty’s eyes wide now, I kissed him hard and with not a moment to lose flipped him over and buried by tongue up his hole.

I ate his amazing hole for a bit, getting it nice and wet, ready for the taking, savouring the musky smell between his tight cheeks. With his hole nice and wet I flipped him over, threw his legs over my shoulders with reckless abandon and forced my positive cock into his cunt. I fucked him so hard, with purpose, he was in so much pain, from the fuck flu and also my brutal attack on his hole.

He looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes, wanting to know what the fuck was going on – once I told him I thought he was converting his demeanour changed instantly. He went from being like an injured and in pain foal to a wilder beast needing taming himself. His eyes dilated, grabbing onto my ass cheeks, pulling me and my toxic dick into him harder, not that I needed any help – I was pounding his ass harder than I’ve ever fucked a hole in my life.

His wet insides and the knowledge he was converting had me blowing more toxic cum deep in his hole after around 10 minutes of plowing his amazing cunt.

He was shouting so fucking loud, begging for my load, I genuinely believe the neighbours would have heard everything he was saying. Not necessarily a bad thing, given a hot gay couple live next door.

I collapsed on top of him, panting, while the contractions in his ass milked the last of my demon seed from my cock.

What an awesome start to the day.

I told him we’d wait a few days and then go to a clinic and get him tested. He asked what would happen if the result came back as positive for HIV, my answer was simple, I’ve got heaps of nasty shit to show you, just wait baby boy.

• Like 34
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:20 AM, CagedBBoy said:

Sorry guys I've noticed a few grammatical errors in my posts.

Hopefully it doesn't affect the flow or your enjoyment of the story.

Believe me if I was writing this story I would be that worked up there would be more than a few errors

• Like 1