Do tops even care if a bottom cums??! And why?

Japbtm

So I was getting fucked by a Canadian visitor. He was banging my ass good and had to stop several time because he was going to cum too fast. My ass was that good and his dick felt awesome. No lube just spit too. 

Just before he was about to cum, he aaks “are you going to cum too?!” I told him I can’t cum when being fucked. He looked disappointed, so I encouraged him and said use my fuckhole and breed my cunt. That had him going and he dump a huge load in me. 

Kinda curious about tops who wants their bottoms to cum... there must be several reasons to it. Do tops even care if you cum? If so why?? 

Edited by Japbtm
Spelling

Guest descartes70817
51 minutes ago, Japbtm said:

So I was getting fucked by a Canadian visitor. He was banging my ass good and had to stop several time because he was going to cum too fast. My ass was that good and his dick felt awesome. No lube just spit too. 

Just before he was about to cum, he aaks “are you going to cum too?!” I told him I can’t cum when being fucked. He looked disappointed, so I encouraged him and said use my fuckhole and breed my cunt. That had him going and he dump a huge load in me. 

Kinda curious about tops who wants their bottoms to cum... there must be several reasons to it. Do tops even care if you cum? If so why?? 

If I can get a bottom to cum just from fucking his ass I get to feel his ass twitching and squeezing my cock shaft, so it's a bonus for me too when I make it happen. On the other hand I'm not making any extra special effort for the bottom's pleasure when I stop - I love edging my cock head in a hot wet man pussy before I plunge back in deep.

46 minutes ago, Japbtm said:

Alot of tops care if their bottoms cum because that sense of making a bottom cum is validation that you are a good top. It assures you that you are good at what you do. This is similar to why sub bottoms what to make their top cums. It gives them a great pride in performing their duties. This is not to be confused with cumdumps that have a compulsory need for cum. 

All that being said ejaculating is not the end all be all for all bottoms. Some can't cum from being fucked. However they may enjoy being penetrated greatly but fucking may over stimulate their prostate and prevent them from cumming. While others may go through waves of anal orgasms but not actually ejaculate. 

My personal take is I am done fucking a bottom either when the bottom has fulfilled my pleasure ( this is in a sub/Dom context) or when the bottom is satisfied. How do I know if the bitch is satisfied???. I ask

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

All tops that’s fucked me just cum and go don’t care if I cum makes me feel like some men do to females fuck and don’t care if she cum that’s how I like it want to be teated like that 

Edited by Pozme1981
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/19/2019 at 12:19 PM, find91 said:

Alot of tops care if their bottoms cum because that sense of making a bottom cum is validation that you are a good top. It assures you that you are good at what you do. This is similar to why sub bottoms what to make their top cums. It gives them a great pride in performing their duties. This is not to be confused with cumdumps that have a compulsory need for cum. 

All that being said ejaculating is not the end all be all for all bottoms. Some can't cum from being fucked. However they may enjoy being penetrated greatly but fucking may over stimulate their prostate and prevent them from cumming. While others may go through waves of anal orgasms but not actually ejaculate. 

My personal take is I am done fucking a bottom either when the bottom has fulfilled my pleasure ( this is in a sub/Dom context) or when the bottom is satisfied. How do I know if the bitch is satisfied???. I ask

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 9:46 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I get asked a lot to cum. My preference is to not cum while he is in me. Unless it’s a pussy orgasm.

^^ this^^ 

to me, there is no better way to cum than from getting penetrated by a Top, controlling both His pleasure and mine. fuck yes

• Upvote 1

I have a few fuckbuddies, one I see pretty regularly, the others on occasion when they can get away from their BF or wife.  In the beginning a couple asked if I cared about getting off, but the most regular of them don't even ask anymore.  I am their cumhole and we're both really happy for that.