Ever chip or break a faggots tooth with your PA piercing?

BoyStrangler

On 2/19/2019 at 1:04 PM, Qban said:

Yep.  Definitely chipped a guy’s teeth with my PA while skullfucking him - it’s happened a few times.  I tell guys up front that I don’t take my 0g PA out EVER, so the more someone asks me to take it out the harder I skullfuck him.  If he still doesn’t listen then it’s time to turn him around and shred his hole too.  It’s not like he hasn’t been warned...

I would live to feel this beautiful duck and pa pounding into my ass. Always been a fantasy of mine.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Beardybear said:

Never had a problem. This is my 00 gauge. Also wear a 000 gauge at times.  Wife loves it too

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/559D8663-599F-412A-9576-891CC5B99508.jpeg.39ef7e4ec66c79b7dad3edb2d168c802.jpeg

Hell, I'd love that in me...and the 000

• 1 month later...
Guest BiggerJigger
On 2/19/2019 at 12:37 PM, BoyStrangler said:

one of the great things about using faggot cumdumps is treating them like subhuman trash and doing shit to them that you can't do to anyone you respect. one of those things for me is using a big PA piercing to shred its fuckhole, n throat and when you're lucky chip the faggots teeth.maybe even break one.sometimes you have to act like its an accident but sometimes I just laugh at them.ive even told faggots I want smash their teeth with it.i have successfully chipped several faggots teeth and fully broken 3 bitches teeth.(I once broke some faggots 2 front teeth so bad they both had to be replaced after he begged me to break a tooth with my cock). how many of you guys have chipped or broken some faggots teeth with a big PA? was it an accident or on purpose? did you pretend to be sorry or just laugh at the bitch? What about you faggots, which of you cocksuckers has had a tooth chipped by sucking cock?

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_02/images.jpg.17dec68e769573a17238676e3ea5d2dc.jpg

Do you guys realize how much that will cost to fix? Thousands. 

Guest BreedingCameraman

I haven’t chipped anyone’s teeth as of yet. Of course, that’s mainly because I don’t like oral all that much, so I tend to skip that part and just move onto the fucking instead.

• 4 months later...
Guest toxicaidsfaggott

I'm a submissive faggot and love cocks with PAs, but I would soon stop any guy who I felt was deliberately trying to maim me by trying to break my teeth. 

On 7/15/2020 at 8:02 AM, SissySwallows said:

I like how the cocks in all these pics are smaller than the PA piercings lol. I'm glad I never had sex with a guy who had a PA piercing. 

You’re loss then. The feeling of that piercing knocking around inside while someone fucks you is mind blowing. 

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/18/2020 at 7:53 PM, Leather69 said:

I have a 000g (12mm).. only upsized in March just before the lockdowns... the two guys who went down on it had no problems... will see how my boy handles it next week. (he says that it won't be a problem)..

I'd love you to make me handle it. Also in Melbourne. 0402781512

• 4 months later...