Ever chip or break a faggots tooth with your PA piercing?

BoyStrangler

one of the great things about using faggot cumdumps is treating them like subhuman trash and doing shit to them that you can't do to anyone you respect. one of those things for me is using a big PA piercing to shred its fuckhole, n throat and when you're lucky chip the faggots teeth.maybe even break one.sometimes you have to act like its an accident but sometimes I just laugh at them.ive even told faggots I want smash their teeth with it.i have successfully chipped several faggots teeth and fully broken 3 bitches teeth.(I once broke some faggots 2 front teeth so bad they both had to be replaced after he begged me to break a tooth with my cock). how many of you guys have chipped or broken some faggots teeth with a big PA? was it an accident or on purpose? did you pretend to be sorry or just laugh at the bitch? What about you faggots, which of you cocksuckers has had a tooth chipped by sucking cock?

images.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yep.  Definitely chipped a guy’s teeth with my PA while skullfucking him - it’s happened a few times.  I tell guys up front that I don’t take my 0g PA out EVER, so the more someone asks me to take it out the harder I skullfuck him.  If he still doesn’t listen then it’s time to turn him around and shred his hole too.  It’s not like he hasn’t been warned...

Edited by Qban
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I think ONCE, but the guy was too horny and sloppy to care! I don't really like blow-jobs so it's not a big issue! But I missed out on a few 'tight fucks' because the damn thing wouldn't budge at the gates of virginity or whatever they called. Once (when having that thick gauge was still new) I capitulated after several effort to take it out. Well, IF I needed to now, I got a trick worked out! (One tries to be 'accommodating') My man won't let me fuck him with it in but the real sluts are majorly turned on by that hoop... I used to take it out for the one or other 'novice' but since I rather bottom and have them play with it while they fuck me... it turns me on when guys bring up 'those HOT PIERCINGS' (nipples and dick) when I'm out. I can expect to have to do a 'dog-and-pony-show' and will happily oblige. Interesting how many 'straight' guys who I never suspected of wanting to play, suddenly come forward...

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Never had any tooth damage, but probably because I follow Petereater's advice and go deep.  And I've never had any trouble getting one in my hole.  The top usually pushes the steel in first, and the flesh follows.  And I love a big PA in my cunt.  I'm lucky to have a fuck buddy with a big PA who tenderizes my fuckhole whenever he's in town.

• Like 1

Guest BreedingCameraman

Thankfully I haven’t done that yet, no. I’m not really that fond of getting my dick sucked as it is, what with my length and girth being a bit more than most guys I know can adequately handle. But I also don’t want to end up having to listen to the guy bitch and threaten to sue me for damages over performing a sexual act I didn’t want done in the first place. Oh, and it kinda hurts when most of them suck on it too, so I will usually just take it out until I’m ready to fuck them again.

• 1 month later...

this is a pic of me worshiping a poz guy's pierced cock - I took him deep and it didn't chip my teeth - and he fucked me afterwards with the PA in too - which was awesome

sucking pa.jpg

Edited by bottombunny
grammatical correction
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 02/19/2019 at 11:37 AM, BoyStrangler said:

one of the great things about using faggot cumdumps is treating them like subhuman trash and doing shit to them that you can't do to anyone you respect. one of those things for me is using a big PA piercing to shred its fuckhole, n throat and when you're lucky chip the faggots teeth.maybe even break one.sometimes you have to act like its an accident but sometimes I just laugh at them.ive even told faggots I want smash their teeth with it.i have successfully chipped several faggots teeth and fully broken 3 bitches teeth.(I once broke some faggots 2 front teeth so bad they both had to be replaced after he begged me to break a tooth with my cock). how many of you guys have chipped or broken some faggots teeth with a big PA? was it an accident or on purpose? did you pretend to be sorry or just laugh at the bitch? What about you faggots, which of you cocksuckers has had a tooth chipped by sucking cock?

images.jpg

havent had that done to my mouth but I did have a man shred my hole bad I knew he had the hardeare all over his dick and it hurt while he fucked  just to drunk to realize he was tearing my hole up till afterwards and I had blood all over me

On 2/19/2019 at 6:37 PM, BoyStrangler said:

images.jpg

it's never happened yet SIR but that kind of objectification is what i face all the time & i'm grateful for it

• Upvote 1

On 2/19/2019 at 1:04 PM, Qban said:

Yep.  Definitely chipped a guy’s teeth with my PA while skullfucking him - it’s happened a few times.  I tell guys up front that I don’t take my 0g PA out EVER, so the more someone asks me to take it out the harder I skullfuck him.  If he still doesn’t listen then it’s time to turn him around and shred his hole too.  It’s not like he hasn’t been warned...

keep up the good work.its a good way to remind a cumdump how little we care about it

• Like 1