Birthday Breeding Bang

downtownswallow

I’m looking to ring in my 55th in a different way. I live in Dallas.  I’m looking for a private sling in which I could be placed for 10 or more Tops to breed me. I’d prefer something other than a bathhouse. I’m looking forward to having one man fucking me while the next Top is in my mouth being made ready. 

I’d also love a large bowl under me to catch whatever drips out while I’m being fucked. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

i was gang banged on my 18th birthday.  The party was arranged by my father who had been fucking me for the previous six or seven years.  my dad did it up right: rented a house by the lake, and invited a number of His friends, and friends of friends.  The Men arrived on a staggered schedule throughout the weekend.  There was hardly ever a time when there was not at least three Men present (beside my dad); generally one in my ass and two urging him on -- sometimes one at each end.  my dad advised me at the end of the weekend that i had taken 77 loads in total.  Dad proudly said that this was a celebration of my transition to adulthood and a the commencement of my life as a total cum slut faggot.

2 hours ago, faggot hole said:

i was gang banged on my 18th birthday.  The party was arranged by my father who had been fucking me for the previous six or seven years.  my dad did it up right: rented a house by the lake, and invited a number of His friends, and friends of friends.  The Men arrived on a staggered schedule throughout the weekend.  There was hardly ever a time when there was not at least three Men present (beside my dad); generally one in my ass and two urging him on -- sometimes one at each end.  my dad advised me at the end of the weekend that i had taken 77 loads in total.  Dad proudly said that this was a celebration of my transition to adulthood and a the commencement of my life as a total cum slut faggot.

Sounds like your dad is my kind of perv

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole
1 minute ago, akula said:

Sounds like your dad is my kind of perv

Yes Sir.  Don't know about perv, since my dad was just insuring that i continue to develop and expand my skills in pleasing men.  Since that 18th birthday party my dad has periodically arranged cum dump parties with me as the dumpster -- as recently as three months ago.  a boy is lucky to have a father who understands what he is and who is prepared to bring out the best in his faggot son.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 11:36 AM, faggot hole said:

Yes Sir.  Don't know about perv, since my dad was just insuring that i continue to develop and expand my skills in pleasing men.  Since that 18th birthday party my dad has periodically arranged cum dump parties with me as the dumpster -- as recently as three months ago.  a boy is lucky to have a father who understands what he is and who is prepared to bring out the best in his faggot son.

I so agree with you.  I just wish there were more fathers out there like yours.  A true fathers love

Guest faggot hole
14 hours ago, Neverenoughcum said:

I so agree with you.  I just wish there were more fathers out there like yours.  A true fathers love

That's an interesting observation Neverenoughcum (and by the way, that has been the slogan of my life -- there is no such thing as "enough").  Your observation rings true -- i have always seen my father's interest as an act of love, not of abuse.