Cumdump

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

I answered a Craigslist add met a hot top, the dick was good I let him hit it often always a condom. Not a long fuck but at the time it was good. I often asked him to bareback me and he always just used a condom. One day I was begging and would not shut up about it the text before hand during our session and grumpy after. He told me if I really wanted bareback he had a friend who could help. But he said be careful his friend doesn't fuck around. Being young and stupid I said fine I got a number from him. I texted it right away and nothing several days passed and I decided to be more forward and say who sent me and why. I got a text back later that night asking if I was down to take it bareback Friday night. I responded yes. He asked me a couple question including my HIV status I am neg. He said good we need a neg boy. He told me to come over at 8 Friday night and gave me an address. He said don't show up if you're going to chicken out. 

Friday came and I was early, I waited till 8 and rang the doorbell a man answered grey hair salt and pepper beard very hot. I said I was the guy he texted. Expecting to please him and take a load I excited. There were a few people in his living room we walked past them, they stared at me. He lead me upstairs into the first bedroom told me to get naked. I did, there was a towel lube and what I know now as poppers on the bed. Again thinking it was just me and him I tried to get close to initiate as I was horny. He said good you're eager I like that. He told me to get on the bed. I did he said he would get me ready and the party would start soon. I was confused but went with it. He then played with Mr ass a little lubing it up. He then put a lot of lube on a toy and started using it. It felt great,. He was pleased and took my hand and lead me naked out of the room and a little down hall. There was a room it said neg on the door with cumdump underneath it started to click what was happening. He told me to get in a sling and he tied my hands to it and my feet upp so my ass was sticking out. He blind folded me and told me to sniff in. It was poppers I felt the rush. He put a plug in my ass and said in a few minutes it would start. 

I heard him leave. I was scared but my cock was so heard. I wanted bareback but I didn't ask for this. My heart was racing I heard a voice. 

To Be continued 

Guest Azcumdump91

The first top entered, I could hear him walk up. Without a word or anything his dick slid in, my ass was very lubed and his dick went balls deep. Pounding me he put his arms around each of my legs for leverage. Fast and hard he fucked me. I loved it, it was so hot, I had never felt so alive. I started moaning, I could hear someone else walking around but they didn't go in the room. I was turned on by possibly having and audience. 

The top was tiring out and I didn't get cum yet, he slowed down to slow deep pumps. He pulled out and said not yet its a long night. He smack my ass, walked over and turned my head pushing his cock in my face. He told me to kiss it. I kissed it and sucked it a little, he grunted and pulled away. He said he would be back. I felt another cock enter my ass, bigger than the last it was going deep and picking up speed. I could feel it hitting my p spot and it felt amazing. This cock was rough, verbal telling me to take it, making me hornier and hornier. He pulled out and made me beg to have it back in. He started teasing my ass and slapping it with his cock. Please fuck me I said, I heard a voice say let me fuck the little twink. The other top pulled away a new cock entered my ass smaller but still good the other gentleman had me suck him. I was looking for cum and wanting someone to nut in me. The guy fucking me was grunting and moaning a lot. I figured it was cumming. He pulled out nothing the two guys stopped and started talking. Let's check out the other rooms they said. Other rooms I thought I heard them leave. 

Guest Azcumdump91

Continued

I waited there for a moment no voices no nothing my cock began to get soft. I heard people walking around but it was far away. I then heard a familiar voice one of the guys came back into the room. He walked over and stared using my mouth his cock was soft, it got hard again quick filling my up. He praised me, I became very eager I was so focused I didn't hear another guy walk in, but I felt his large cock thrusting in my ass. I felt my head pull in the opposite direction another cock entered my mouth. The cock in my ass was going deeper and harder, I heard fuck yeah fill his hole. The man was grunting. Finally my cum I thought. The thrusting got faster it started to hurt, I moaned then it stopped. Fuck yeah, i heard. Let me load him, next the guy I was sucking said. He pulled out and moved to my sloppy hole. It didn't take him long to start telling me he was going to fill my ass. He pulled out and squrted the first bit on my hole then pumped the rest in me. My cock was rock hard and I knew this is what I was destined to do. To take loads in my ass.