single tail whip flogging

pozboy

Who loves watching guys get ripped open by flogging with a sinlge tail whip, then rubbing salt in the cuts? or maybe you loike being flogged? Not just once or twice, but hundreeds of times by relays of hardcore sadists, filmed and put online, with invitations to other sadists to join the fun?

I love being tied up, suspended or occasionally crucified and taking a good hard beating, especially across the chest, abs, ass and legs. Single tail whiplashes are always agonisingly brilliant, but I prefer flails or a cane. I've also been whipped by a home-made flail made of fibre-optic cables, and a good belt-lashing is always welcome too. One of my major recent achievements was taking such a hard beating from a Dom in public that he cracked one of my ribs.

1 minute ago, barejackbro3 said:

I love being tied up, suspended or occasionally crucified and taking a good hard beating, especially across the chest, abs, ass and legs. Single tail whiplashes are always agonisingly brilliant, but I prefer flails or a cane. I've also been whipped by a home-made flail made of fibre-optic cables, and a good belt-lashing is always welcome too. One of my major recent achievements was taking such a hard beating from a Dom in public that he cracked one of my ribs.

not far away - ever free in the day?

4 hours ago, barejackbro3 said:

I’ve also been whipped by a home-made flail made of fibre-optic cables, and a good belt-lashing is always welcome too. One of my major recent achievements was taking such a hard beating from a Dom in public that he cracked one of my ribs.

DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!

Flogging anyone with a homemade flail made of fiber-optic cables would be an insanely dangerous thing to do. If such cables open and break, or fray at the ends, the result is tiny, tiny needles of glass that can easily penetrate the skin, do not degrade, and can be practically invisible and thus resist removal. Plus, you absolutely don’t want to run the risk of aspirating them out of the air while your Dom is flailing away with abandon.

From my time in the BDSM lifestyle I get what you’re telling us about your pride in taking a beating severe enough to crack your rib. Submissives (in my personal view the looney ones, but hey, my kink is not their kink) often show off purpling bruises as badges of accomplishment. But a Dom who is so fucking careless and inattentive - or worse, so malevolent and cavalier toward a Dominant’s responsibilities - as to break someone’s ribs during a scene is to be shunned. Behavior like that has no place in a safe, sane, and consensual lifestyle.

When the submissive is a masochist, the Dom has an even greater duty to exercise restraint, because the submissive may not be physically or mentally able, if things go too far beyond limits, to convey distress. And a certain type of Dominant may, frankly, have to guard against bloodlust.

I’m not judging you or any of your choices. I’m just saying I’ve seen enough go down - and had enough done to me - to know that there’s such a thing as crazy. Be careful out there.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!

Flogging anyone with a homemade flail made of fiber-optic cables would be an insanely dangerous thing to do. If such cables open and break, or fray at the ends, the result is tiny, tiny needles of glass that can easily penetrate the skin, do not degrade, and can be practically invisible and thus resist removal. Plus, you absolutely don’t want to run the risk of aspirating them out of the air while your Dom is flailing away with abandon.

From my time in the BDSM lifestyle I get what you’re telling us about your pride in taking a beating severe enough to crack your rib. Submissives (in my personal view the looney ones, but hey, my kink is not their kink) often show off purpling bruises as badges of accomplishment. But a Dom who is so fucking careless and inattentive - or worse, so malevolent and cavalier toward a Dominant’s responsibilities - as to break someone’s ribs during a scene is to be shunned. Behavior like that has no place in a safe, sane, and consensual lifestyle.

When the submissive is a masochist, the Dom has an even greater duty to exercise restraint, because the submissive may not be physically or mentally able, if things go too far beyond limits, to convey distress. And a certain type of Dominant may, frankly, have to guard against bloodlust.

I’m not judging you or any of your choices. I’m just saying I’ve seen enough go down - and had enough done to me - to know that there’s such a thing as crazy. Be careful out there.

Who's Will Robinson?! And why's he in danger?! :D Sorry, appreciate what you're saying but I don't get the reference.

In all seriousness, it's good to point this out, and I forget to qualify this every time I mention about the fibre-optic cable whip-flail - the fibre optics were inside the plastic sheathing rather than as bare needle-thin glass-like whips. Being hit with them was more like being hit with a blunt cane - or a set of five blunt, flexible canes - than being cut with glass. He had also carefully melted over the ends so there was no danger of any glass going flying. He showed me all this before I agreed. I certainly would not have agreed if the fibre optics had indeed been the bare needle-like threads my initial comment seemed.

The broken rib, well, I'll be honest here that was my fault and my responsibility. We had both been drinking, and as such  my hyperactive nature was elevated and my pain threshold was suppressed. I was egging him on basically, very much not in distress, playing to the crowd I guess, and the Dom was, in hindsight, less experienced than me. And I knew this, and thus should've tempered my responses. We both learned at least one lesson that night which was - don't drink and kink!

Thank you for saying these things, and thanks for not judging too. We can all go too far but so long as we learn, then such experiences are ultimately positive.