Best Bars in New Orleans to be a Urinal?

rawnanon

15 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

The only choice is the Phoenix on Elysian Fields Ave. Go after 1030 or so....The Rawhide is no longer allowing sex after getting busted for serving underage people.

Good to know. 

I have given and drunk a ton of piss at the Phoenix--including a heavy load from the bartender so he didn't have to leave his post.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The Phoenix was just raided as well.  Let's see how things shake out after Mardi Gras, but it's looking like the bars are no longer going to be action-friendly.  Which is a shame. The city (where I'm from), has always had a ribbon of vice and seediness.  It's always been known as a town you could let your hair down and no one would bat an eye.

This sucks to hear - I'm coming for St Pat's next month.  I've usually gone for Southern Decadence and pretty much NEVER had sex in my ROOM.  I always played in those two bars and loved the pubic sleaze.  Didn't even need to carry lube with me since the real whores were already bred and slicked up for more.  I hope it's just a matter of time before things revert back to "normal"!! 

Public Facebook post from the owner of the Phoenix.......

==================//////

We want to take this moment to thank everyone for the outpouring of support from our incredibly loyal and beloved Phoenix family. You’ve been in our corner for more than 35 years now, and we have overwhelming felt that support these past few days, too.
On Thursday afternoon, ATC cited us that we were in violation of some state laws. The citations were not unlike what we have seen them recently give other gay bars. We plan on attending our hearing and stating our case.
We feel it’s important to state the bar was not raided. Patrons were not arrested. Our queer ancestors were dragged out of our safe spaces and sanctuaries by law enforcement. They were arrested. They lost their jobs, families and friends. They were assaulted. And as we saw at Upstairs Lounge and Pulse, they lost their lives. It’s important that we state clearly what happened on Thursday and what our ancestors fought for and persevered are two different things.
But the fight is the same. An attack on one of us is an attack on all us. We hope you stand with us. We hope you stand with Rawhide. Our LGBTQ+ community in New Orleans is one full of so many beautiful people. We have been so honored to be a part of this community for more than 35 years. We love hosting the local queer groups for monthly fundraisers and special events.
As we work toward our hearing date, the entire bar is open, upstairs and down. While we wait for that date, there might be some slight differences to what you’re used to seeing. Most things will go on as planned. Next weekend, Atlas Grant returns for Mardi Gras. The Southernmost Puppy Weekend is back April 5-7. And we are very excited for our Phoenix Leather Weekend April 12-13, where we welcome all folks and all expressions of leather.
Thank you for all your outpouring of support. It means more than you know. We hope that you continue to do so as we navigate this moment.
Clint Taylor
The Phoenix Bar

• Like 2

We want to take this moment to thank everyone for the outpouring of support from our incredibly loyal and beloved Phoenix family. You’ve been in our corner for more than 35 years now, and we have overwhelming felt that support these past few days, too.

On Thursday afternoon, ATC cited us that we were in violation of some state laws. The citations were not unlike what we have seen them recently give other gay bars. We plan on attending our hearing and stating our case.

We feel it’s important to state the bar was not raided. Patrons were not arrested. Our queer ancestors were dragged out of our safe spaces and sanctuaries by law enforcement. They were arrested. They lost their jobs, families and friends. They were assaulted. And as we saw at Upstairs Lounge and Pulse, they lost their lives. It’s important that we state clearly what happened on Thursday and what our ancestors fought for and persevered are two different things.

But the fight is the same. An attack on one of us is an attack on all us. We hope you stand with us. We hope you stand with Rawhide. Our LGBTQ+ community in New Orleans is one full of so many beautiful people. We have been so honored to be a part of this community for more than 35 years. We love hosting the local queer groups for monthly fundraisers and special events.

As we work toward our hearing date, the entire bar is open, upstairs and down. While we wait for that date, there might be some slight differences to what you’re used to seeing. Most things will go on as planned. Next weekend, Atlas Grant returns for Mardi Gras. The Southernmost Puppy Weekend is back April 5-7. And we are very excited for our Phoenix Leather Weekend April 12-13, where we welcome all folks and all expressions of leather.

Thank you for all your outpouring of support. It means more than you know. We hope that you continue to do so as we navigate this moment.

Clint Taylor
The Phoenix Bar

On 2/22/2019 at 5:29 PM, phukhole said:

The Phoenix was just raided as well.  Let's see how things shake out after Mardi Gras, but it's looking like the bars are no longer going to be action-friendly.  Which is a shame. The city (where I'm from), has always had a ribbon of vice and seediness.  It's always been known as a town you could let your hair down and no one would bat an eye.

Wrong. 

Clint Taylor
The Phoenix Bar

Guest GoneFishing
On 2/22/2019 at 2:29 PM, phukhole said:

That’s too bad. The city has way too many bigger problems than men taking the occasional raw load. 

• 2 months later...

Was in NOLA last month during French Quarter Festival. The town was hopping the leather bars were not. I expected them to be packed and very busy. I have had a lot of cock at Phoenix and Rawhide. Soooooo disappointing! 

Rawhide had about ten guys in it. Two tried to get busy and were immediately stopped. The back area is well lighted with a new pool table. There were three chicks playing pool at the front table. All this at 11pm when the place should be packed and cocksuckers about their business.

Phoenix/Eagle was little better, much changed upstairs. No more sling or dark room. Two guys got kicked out for attempting oral. It was boring. I snuck in a few kicks from a couple yummy guys but eventually gave up and left. Nola is ruined for me. 

I was told we have some uppity bitch to thank for this debacle. Apparently she was denied entry to a leather event at Rawhide and decided if she couldn't have fun no one else would.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Treehugger said:

I was told we have some uppity bitch to thank for this debacle. Apparently she was denied entry to a leather event at Rawhide and decided if she couldn't have fun no one else would.

Oh the old "Unless I get to treat a minority like a zoo, invade their safe space, I'm going to scream sexism"...how the fuck does that argument even have any legs...thanks "progressives", can always trust you to throw your supposed "allies" under a bus...or 10.

I hate hearing this. I've made a pig of myself (in front of an audience) in Rawhide and Phoenix many, many times.  Like, 25-30 guys/cocks between 10 pm and dawn. Walking thru a crowd, making eye contact with some straight-laced GWM accountant on vacation... digging cum outta my bellybutton and eating it... 😉 getting used by that same accountant 30 minutes later... Blowing some black guy with a HUGE dick who complained about me using my teeth... so I suggested he stick it in my rear... right there in front of the upstairs bar in the Phoenix... Yeah, good times.

• Like 4

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:13 AM, RandyCubby said:

I hate hearing this. I've made a pig of myself (in front of an audience) in Rawhide and Phoenix many, many times.  Like, 25-30 guys/cocks between 10 pm and dawn. Walking thru a crowd, making eye contact with some straight-laced GWM accountant on vacation... digging cum outta my bellybutton and eating it... 😉 getting used by that same accountant 30 minutes later... Blowing some black guy with a HUGE dick who complained about me using my teeth... so I suggested he stick it in my rear... right there in front of the upstairs bar in the Phoenix... Yeah, good times.

I have even more bad news. Having had a terrible time in NOLA I thought I would get some fun bar sex in Palm Springs, CA.  Not so. Underwear night at the Barracks used to be super fun. Not only did you get to ogle all the guys in their undies but if you lubed up and bent over you had all the cock you could handle out on the patio. The last time I was there I got fucked by a dozen guys and blew just at many. I am getting a wood just remembering what a fine night I had. I went to bed fully loaded, exhausted and satisfied. Sigh. 

So I guess there was some bar trouble somewhere related to violence I think and not sex but no matter they stopped letting guys fuck at the Barracks. IT WAS SO FRUSTRATING!!!! I was major horny and ready to take on all cummers but no luck. Hot cock everywhere but no fucking. Grrrrr. A security guy kept walking around and discreetly putting an end to any encounters of the carnal kind. He was not a dick about it which was nice I guess.

I ended up going home with a leather daddy with a fun playroom. Mike fucked me with his fat cock and fed me poppers while ordering me around. I had a fine time but still would have liked a few more cocks to round out the evening.

What is this world coming to?! Is there anywhere a needy bottom can still get fucked in a bar.? May the powers that be save Key West and NO. 1 Saloon. I got fucked there too and can't wait to go back.