Best Bars in New Orleans to be a Urinal?

rawnanon

15 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

Nothing like getting fucked on a pool table in public, is there?

Every time I see someone getting fucked on a pool table all I can think about is how much work it is to replace the felt! Of course that would not stop me if a hot daddy or ten wanted to take advantage of me over a pool table. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/20/2019 at 10:16 PM, Treehugger said:

So I guess there was some bar trouble somewhere related to violence I think and not sex but no matter they stopped letting guys fuck at the Barracks. IT WAS SO FRUSTRATING!!!! I was major horny and ready to take on all cummers but no luck. Hot cock everywhere but no fucking. Grrrrr. A security guy kept walking around and discreetly putting an end to any encounters of the carnal kind. He was not a dick about it which was nice I guess.

There was a shooting at a gay bar in North Palm Springs:

[think before following links] https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.desertsun.com/amp/1509155001

Local police stationed undercover cops in the gay bars just in case of a repeat, or worse, a homophobe with a gun.  They notified bar owners of their plans.

To protect their liquor license, staff at The Barracks instructed their bar backs to break up any publicly visible action.  Play still happened in the bathrooms, but only with the doors shut & locked.

The shooting turned out to be a one-off incident and things have returned to normal.  The Barracks has a new owner and its as frisky as ever.

• Like 1