Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

While I remember messing around with my 3-years-older cousin from around age 5, including penetration by age 8 or so, I remember the first time he ejaculated in me, I was 10 or 11. That continued for several years. By the time I was in high school, I very much enjoyed being on bottom. 

I was 9 when a friend during a sleepover taught me to masturbate.  My first oral was putting dicks in each others’ mouths with friends playing ‘truth or dare’,~age 10-12, which we did a lot.

My first anal was me and my cousin age 13.  We were full on blowing each other every time we could (maybe 5 times a year) and experimented penetrating each other using VICKS VAPO RUB haha.  He and I fucked around every family gathering and whenever we saw each other for about 10 years until I met my (now) husband.  

My first successful anal was when I was 18. I went to a bar and got picked up by a 44 year old guy. He took me to his home andhe gave me a lesson in how to take dick, complete with poppers. 

• Upvote 2

22 and I was waiting for it for years. 

But honestly, I am shocked that many of you lost your virginity inder 14 with an adult (older than 18). I can’t believe that a 8 years old child is conscious of wanting sex either gay or straight. Between two almost same-age children it is another thing, it is typical experimenting. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bbfarm said:

I was 9 when a friend during a sleepover taught me to masturbate.  My first oral was putting dicks in each others’ mouths with friends playing ‘truth or dare’,~age 10-12, which we did a lot.

My first anal was me and my cousin age 13.  We were full on blowing each other every time we could (maybe 5 times a year) and experimented penetrating each other using VICKS VAPO RUB haha.  He and I fucked around every family gathering and whenever we saw each other for about 10 years until I met my (now) husband.  

My first successful anal was when I was 18. I went to a bar and got picked up by a 44 year old guy. He took me to his home andhe gave me a lesson in how to take dick, complete with poppers. 

Fucking hot. Interested in chatting?

44 minutes ago, bareback-flipflop said:

22 and I was waiting for it for years. 

But honestly, I am shocked that many of you lost your virginity inder 14 with an adult (older than 18). I can’t believe that a 8 years old child is conscious of wanting sex either gay or straight. Between two almost same-age children it is another thing, it is typical experimenting. 

I think it is victimization for an adult to seduce a child, but a hot 19 year old can also victimize a lonely 50 year old. 

In my case I resisted advances as a child, but maybe just was never approached at the right time by the right person. I could tell myself at 16 I was just experimenting with a friend’s 14 year old brother that was attractive and definitely  knew what he was doing, and  but remember it was still considered a mental illness in 1969 and my main priority was to not get locked up. Later I decided that was normal for me and, like the current conscious decisions people make to get Pozzed, once I decided to do it I went all out. I still never took advantage of anyone even if they were of legal age, but I had no other limits. 

I guess my point is kids are pretty resilient and if you have a slutty nature it will eventually come out no matter when you start. 

• Like 1

Guest faggot hole

i was 11.  It was my dad.  He had taught me how to suck His cock, and i had been giving Him head for several months.  So i was ready for Him to use my ass.

3 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

I think it is victimization for an adult to seduce a child, but a hot 19 year old can also victimize a lonely 50 year old. 

In my case I resisted advances as a child, but maybe just was never approached at the right time by the right person. I could tell myself at 16 I was just experimenting with a friend’s 14 year old brother that was attractive and definitely  knew what he was doing, and  but remember it was still considered a mental illness in 1969 and my main priority was to not get locked up. Later I decided that was normal for me and, like the current conscious decisions people make to get Pozzed, once I decided to do it I went all out. I still never took advantage of anyone even if they were of legal age, but I had no other limits. 

I guess my point is kids are pretty resilient and if you have a slutty nature it will eventually come out no matter when you start. 

have thought many times about how getting fucked so young may have altered life course and orientation etc...Maybe a lot depends on how ready for it we are at that age we first engage.I know it was the first time I felt my body open up to a man.I may have known nothing about sex at 11 but my body knew lots....maybe it was just time for me.Others may have suffered a lot of damage....but honestly feel it was just time for an awakenning.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I was 10, he was 14.  We were 6th grade classmates.  Happened when we were swimming/wading in lake.  He came up behind me, pulled my trunks down and said he was going to fuck me in my ass.  He spread my cheeks and pushed in.  Although I was frightened and shaking I let him breed me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1