Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

7 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

But honestly, I am shocked that many of you lost your virginity inder 14 with an adult (older than 18). I can’t believe that a 8 years old child is conscious of wanting sex either gay or straight. Between two almost same-age children it is another thing, it is typical experimenting. 

I was one of those kids. Maybe I’m lucky that it never actually happened (I didn’t have real sex until I was 17) but when I was 8 I was fooling around and having oral sex with my friends, and I knew I wanted to do it with an older boy (teenager) or a man. I think because I knew there was more to sex than what I did with my friends and I wanted somebody to teach me, but I also liked the idea of being naked with somebody strong who could hug and touch me.

I’m 100% not condoning it and I was probably too young to understand exactly what would of happened if I did get into a situation like that, but still - I was 8 years old and already had some sexual experience, and I wanted more with a man.

On 2/25/2019 at 4:32 AM, Ranger Rick said:

"But honestly, I am shocked that many of you lost your virginity inder 14 with an adult" 

I find the majority of those stories to be less than credible. Not that I mind, it's mostly a fantasy forum and it's usually obvious what's real and what's fantasy. 

Totally agree

Age was late 20s as a top had my bare cock in a glory hole ass. At first thought was still oral. Then felt different. 

First time as a bottom was late 30s with a black man meet from grindr Last summer. He traveled and I hosted in afternoon. I think his cock was 8 eight inches long and thick girth. I enjoyed sucking on him. I am not sure but guess 3 three inches or more in girth. Took awhile before he got all in me. Used a lot of lube. I was bent over a chair. He was eventually in balls deep. I said fuck me and he did. Not sure how long fucked but guess was 20 twenty minutes or so at least. Asked to stop for was tired. He stopped. Shortly after needed to rest. Agreed to end. 

I wish got him to cum. Afterwards felt great but also wonder if physically recover. I can same have but probably a tight bottom again. I was not able to hook up with again but was great having a black man fuck my ass. I wish was on prep so let him blow a load in me. Had him use a condom.

With a mate from school. We were both 14. He stayed over and we played strip poker. Then we added "forfeits" to the game which we had to do if we were naked and lost a hand (his idea). Ended up with him fucking me and ejaculating in me on my parents' couch. 

• Like 1

I was 18, a late bloomer for being fucked and bred by my uncle (he was 35 at the time), but having said that it’s definitely not what you all think.  I have to shout out to my older gay uncle who is my friend, gay mentor, and very close to me to this day! 

I have to set this up to tell u how it happened. My gay uncle was (is) a body builder, 6’2”,   250#, 18” biceps, thighs like tree trunks, hard as rock abs, not at all hairy, you all know the look. It’s definitely not me, but hot none the less. My uncle, youngest brother to my dad, lived in the same Midwest city that I grew up in. I always knew he was gay and no one in the family ever hid and he was very close to my family and we were together weekly as I was growing up. And without details here, my uncle “helped“ me when I was younger understand gay sex. So we were close.

I was 18, senior in high school, I knew I was gay, though not out to my family (except my uncle and close set of friends). My best friend was gay too and we were fooling around with a few guys, sucking, and jerking off.  I started “seeing” this guy from another high school and we fooled around a lot and he wanted to fuck me. He fingered me and tried to put his cock in me but it hurt so bad I said “no.” He got really mad at me and said some nasty things and did not want to see me anymore. Well being a teenager I was pretty hurt and chased after him for a few weeks, until he said he would forgive me if I let him fuck me. I said yes, but it hurt as he was trying to ram his thick cock in me that I stopped him again. He again  was fed up with me and left. My first boyfriend dumped me cause I wouldn’t let him fuck me. I was hurt and really unsure. My best friend said I shouldn’t let him do it to me if I wasn’t enjoying it (smart man). So I let it go. A month later I met another kid in my school and we figured out we were gay and started hanging out and dating. He started talking about sex and that he was a top.  I really had no idea what I was so I told him.  He really wanted to fuck me but I was unsure. So I made a decision and went to my uncle.

i remember this as it was yesterday as it was a major powerful moment in my life. It was a Saturday morning, I bicycled over to uncle Dan’s house. He was in his garage gym working out as I knew he would be. I walked in and sat on one of the benches as he was working out and began to chat, not unusual for us. I told him about the guy that dumped me and my new boyfriend and what was going on. He didn’t say much. I talked about school and the swim team I was on and my best friend Carl , who my uncle knew. All this while I lifted a few weights and watched him. Then he said, “ I have a feeling u have a purpose coming over here today and talking my ear off. What’s up?” So I was quiet then I said, “I’ve decided that I want you to teach me to be fucked and take my virginity.” 

He stopped, what he was doing and just looked at me and said, “no.” He told me I Could ask him questions but he would not do it. More talking and I finally said, “I want it to be you so I can trust u and be totally comfortable.” I knew he was slightly aroused as I could see his very thick 8” cock thickening inside his short shorts. To push this along, I stood up and stripped out of my clothes, shorts, t-shirt, socks, everything until I was standing totally naked in front of him; young, thin, hairless, fit, some muscles. He looked at me, and said, “go up to the bedroom and wait for me.

i was so excited I walked quickly Through the house and up the stairs past the kitchen and living room, back to his bedroom. In his bedroom was this huge king-size bed, Unmade since he had gotten up that morning.  Unsure what to do I got in it and inhaled all the smells of him. I was excited, thrilled, my cock was rock hard. I waited about 15 minutes and heard him come up the stairs and then walking down the hallway. I was so excited and on edge I almost blew my load in his bed. He walked into the bedroom totally naked and came to stand by the bed. It had been 4 years or so since I had seen him totally naked but I was in awe of him. How tall he was, his hard body, his thighs, how massive his thighs were. His penis, thick and vieny, curved in a lazy arc, somewhat engorged, but not yet enough to pull his foreskin back over the head. He said, “come over here, stand up.” 

I Got out of the bed and stood next to him. He reached over and pulled me close to him as I smelled him from his work out and the heat of his body, he started rubbing his massive hands up and down my back and over my butt. He did this for a minute or so, I could feel his cock enlarging. He pushed me down on my knees and told me to suck him. I tasted his foreskin; the piss and sweat so excited me. I looked up at him as I sucked him to see his eyes closed as he enjoyed his young nephew pleasuring him. I sucked and sucked, knowing that he would take charge when he was ready, but my excitement was all over me.

after a long time sucking his cock, he pulled out and said, get in bed. We both got in the bed. He opened his nightstand drawer and pulled out 2 bottles of lube and a jar of vasiline, all looked well used. I said, “I guess I’m not the first?” He looked at me and just said, “hardly.” Hmmmm.

then he began to teach. He asked me, “what type of lube did u guys use when u tried to fuck?” Hmmm, I said, “none, we just used spit.” He said, “you dumb fucks, of course it hurt, u have a tight Virgin ass and u thought his big cock was just going to slide in?” So the teaching began, he told me about the different lubes and that I needed to loosen up first. He asked if I was clean? Hmmm again I just said I think so. 

So after the lessons, he moved close to me, I felt small next to him. He began rubbing me, arousing me, then as his massive hand was on my small butt cheeks, his finger found my tight hole. He rubbed it and rubbed. He pulled it out and dipped his finger in the vasiline and returned to my hole, rubbing and rubbing until his middle finger pushed into me. I immediately tensed up, pulled close to him and was opening my mouth to comment (as one does when they are teenager) and his mouth was on mine, his younger in my mouth kissing me deeply. I kissed back while feeling his finger going deeper in me. It was a small bit painful, but his other hand rubbing me and his kissing me distracted from the pain. He relubed his fingers and we kept going for what seemed like a very long time. He finally said to me that I was taking 2 and 3 fingers and he thought I was ready.

Nervous I was as he put me on my back, I was so enjoying all that was happening, but now I was nervous, on my back, my uncle lifting my legs on his shoulders, lubing my hole and lubing his hard cock. I remember straining to see his cock from my position; hard, red, his foreskin gone, all pulled back. Then my legs were up and I felt his cock at my hole as I looked up in his eyes. He says, “are u sure u want this?” I quickly said, “are u going to put on a condom?” He said, “no, your first time will be raw feeling me inside u.” I did a feeble, “ok.” He then said, “no matter how much we prepare, u are tight and my cock is thick, u will feel some pain but u will be ok. Ok?” I say, “ yes sir.” I’m not sure why I said “sir” but I did. 

Slowly, he pushed into me, my eyes looking into his. He was slow and gentle but it still hurt bad. My hand pressing on his abs to slow which he did, then he pushed in more. I said, “no, no, stop, pull out, pull out. It hurts too much!” He lowers himself down toward my face, locks my legs, his weight now on me and says, “no I’m not stopping, you will be fine. I will go slow, but u need to finish what you start. Let out the noises in you, that’s right, just relax, just relax...” he kept going until his 8” thick cock was all the way in me. Once there, we went slow and steady, it was painful, also felt so good!! He slowly fucked me for multiple minutes. The he says, “look at me, look in my eyes. Are u ready for your uncle to impregnate you with his sperm? Are you ready to carry my sperm inside u?” My response was, “yes sir, please sir!” With that I watched his eyes, my legs still over his shoulders as he slowly pumped me, and within minutes, heaved and grunted his eyes staring back at me as he blasted his sperm into his young nephew. When done he quickly pulled out and rolled over and before I said anything my cock was in his mouth and in 30 seconds my teenage load was in his mouth!!

it was heaven, my uncle was my first to breed me, take my virginity and I’m so happy he was the one! 

We went to the shower together and it was the first time cum was leaking out of me, dropping on the carpet. My uncle, “ hey be careful u are going to clean that up!” During our first shower after my deflowering he became the teacher explaining that if I was going to bottom I needed to do I better job preparing as he showed me his penis (I will leave it your Imagination what he was showing me). He explained how and why. After the shower I needed to kiss him, be close to him, which he complied dutifully. Though he did say, “you throw the sheets into the wash buddy!”

he fucked and bred me many times over the next few months after that first time. Then I was with my boyfriend and he was my uncle and we stopped. We still chat about it. But again he was my first and I luv him for it!

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3

Guest Sydneybbfucker

18 by a fellow Uni student (21). As the legal age in the UK was 21 it certainly factored in waiting until then.

I was 18. My first time getting fucked was by one of bigger dicks I've experienced - and holy fuck I've had a lot of dick! Big uncut cock by a 40 something latino guy. Fucked me in just about every position possible. I remember being so into it I had to keep my hand off my cock or I would have cum instantly and I wanted him to keep pounding me.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2019 at 11:35 PM, hornybrownbottom said:

9 years old. By my dad’s 42 year old driver. Nothing but lots of spit. 

It was literally on my ninth birthday actually. Parents were busy and I was supposed to be dropped off to my friends' place. Turned out my friend was grounded and he wasn't allowed to have me over so I went back to my driver and told him to take me home crying. He took me to his quarters to cheer me up. Our manservant had told him I was a cock sucker. I sucked his cock and for my birthday present he told me he would eat my ass. It felt amazing. after a few minutes he pushed his cock in with nothing on it except our spit. I screamed and he held me down. Fucked me for what seemed like an eternity and then came inside my boy cunt. I bled afterwards and he literally told me it was my hymen. And being 9 I believed him. LMAO. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1