Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

Guest FrenchCanadian

I was 11. I was staying at my auntie’s at that time, and this Sunday she was gone for work. Her 19 years-old son was babysitting me.

So there he was, in the adjacent bedroom, gaming Final Fantasy on his Playstation 2. He was so HOT!! I always had been attracted to him. So I entered his bedroom and sat to watch him play. I was nervous as fuck, but I started to tell him dirty things and... Well the rest I’ll let you guys imagine it!

Painful but so satisfying haha ?

Edited by FrenchCanadian

20 hours ago, FrenchCanadian said:

I was 11. I was staying at my auntie’s at that time, and this Sunday she was gone for work. Her 19 years-old son was babysitting me.

So there he was, in the adjacent bedroom, gaming Final Fantasy on his Playstation 2. He was so HOT!! I always had been attracted to him. So I entered his bedroom and sat to watch him play. I was nervous as fuck, but I started to tell him dirty things and... Well the rest I’ll let you guys imagine it!

Painful but so satisfying haha ?

Please elaborate! ?

10 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

Curious - and you - Please tell me about your time !     :)

It was literally on my ninth birthday actually. Parents were busy and I was supposed to be dropped off to my friends' place. Turned out my friend was grounded and he wasn't allowed to have me over so I went back to my driver and told him to take me home crying. He took me to his quarters to cheer me up. Our manservant had told him I was a cock sucker. I sucked his cock and for my birthday present he told me he would eat my ass. It felt amazing. after a few minutes he pushed his cock in with nothing on it except our spit. I screamed and he held me down. Fucked me for what seemed like an eternity and then came inside my boy cunt. I bled afterwards and he literally told me it was my hymen. And being 9 I believed him. LMAO. 

he was 42 at the time. ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hornybrownbottom said:

It was literally on my ninth birthday actually. Parents were busy and I was supposed to be dropped off to my friends' place. Turned out my friend was grounded and he wasn't allowed to have me over so I went back to my driver and told him to take me home crying. He took me to his quarters to cheer me up. Our manservant had told him I was a cock sucker. I sucked his cock and for my birthday present he told me he would eat my ass. It felt amazing. after a few minutes he pushed his cock in with nothing on it except our spit. I screamed and he held me down. Fucked me for what seemed like an eternity and then came inside my boy cunt. I bled afterwards and he literally told me it was my hymen. And being 9 I believed him. LMAO. 

he was 42 at the time. ?

Sounds so Wonderful - I was encourage / wonderful words to learning sucking dick or dicks in the beginning by a couple ( 1 Blk Top & 1 White Fem Bttm ) and introduced to their friends - later on poppers and other things encouraging having multi sex partners !