Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

23. It was a guy I hooked up with in a public restroom, then took to a video booth at the local abs. We traded bjs for a while and I eventually rode him, it felt so good with him inside me and I came all over his chest fairly quickly, then hopped off and sucked and licked his dick until he came too. It was very hot

Guest Friendtrader

Was a kid with a cousin of mine started at 5 both the same age just touching then as we got older sleepovers became more fun. He then fucked me once I was like 7 fucked him to but he was dominate he let me get couple thrust then he force me to take it untill he finished stopped once we were like 10 I've tryed recently I'm 26 now hurt a lot didn't get it in could use tips

Guest sporcy

I was 16 and it was a priest in his 30's. I knew he was into twinks, so I 'offered' myself to him. He fucked me raw and over the next 4 years I was fucked by him and his gay friends, always raw.

I was 14 and he was 21. We met at the swimming pool where I was training - I was in the swim team back then. Hit on me in the showers and I responded hard. Took me to a group of trees near the pool and showed me how good being fucked could feel. Saw him quite a few times after that - we pretty much fucked every time we both happened to be at the pool.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I was around 21 or 22, I was just divorced and had been sucking cock for about 3 years when going to a guys house and having a hot make out session with him and he started licking my ass and fingering me. I wasn't to sure I could take a cock at the time but he told he would be easy and just let him know if it hurt and he would stop. He took his time and used a lot of oil and it eased right in and he slowly pumped me for about ten minutes or so and started groaning as he was filling me full of cum. He was around 30 years old at my best guess and was the only time I ever saw him.  It was a while after that before I started to bottom more often and would only fuck with condoms because of the Aids out break in the early 80's. I finely started to bareback again in the late 90's and I get as much as I can today.

Guest sydbtm
8 hours ago, barejackbro3 said:

I was 14 and he was 21. We met at the swimming pool where I was training - I was in the swim team back then. Hit on me in the showers and I responded hard.

Wow that guy had balls hitting on a 14yo in a public place.

• 1 month later...