Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

The first time I was successfully fucked, I was in my early 20s. He was at least ten years older. I'd hooked up with other older men before, but had only let them suck me off. I was into self-anal play though and wanted to feel the real thing. Met this friendly fellow on Squirt and after convincing myself he was safe I cleaned out my ass and went to his apartment. Nice looking fit guy with a nice, average dick. Not a lot of foreplay; he got me on my back with my legs apart, lubed up liberally and shoved in raw. It hurt a little, but I liked the feeling of his cock opening me up. After he fucked me and bred me I wrapped my legs around his ass and held him inside me. He stayed hard and started up again, fucking his cum deep into me. He seemed surprised by this, gasping 'What are you doing to me?' as he pounded my ass. He blew a second load into me and I loved it.

We only hooked up once more before he moved away; he bred my ass in his shower. Nice guy! 😊

Guest LoadSlut

The first time for me was when I was 8 with my uncle. He was newly divorced. I went to spend the weekend with him the first night not much happened except that he wrapped his arm over and I was very aware of it and liked it. But the next night I got woken by him sorta pushing his dick against me though I still had on my jockey shorts. I don’t know how I knew but I just reached behind me, pulled down my shorts and took his giant uncut dick in my small hand. After that night it raw cock was all I wanted!  

Guest IWantIthard

16 by the uncle my aunt recently had divorced. My mom liked him more than her own sister so she was okay with me staying there for a weekend. I new he did cocain and shit so I offered my ass for some drugs. Best decision of my life. Still the biggest cock I’ve taken and best. I literally go numb and just take his cock. He got me so high and I repaid him with a 16 year old that was his personal pussy for 6 years. Only person I let pee in my ass. I stayed with him 10 months in Colorado and my ass was sore everyday but I was in heaven. Never once did he play with my cock. I would only come when he fucked me so hard my worthless cock would cum. Never got caught. He was paranoid but it’s easy to get away with in the country. 

1 was 21. Fucked by by a 32 year old married man with children. Remember him fondly and wished we had kept in touch. However at the time I dumped him after I met couple of hung guys nearer my age and we had regular crazy 3-some sex.

Guest Breedingfantasy

7 with daddy. Sucked his cock (and others) my whole life but that was when anal started. Was stretched out very quickly and bred daily from then on by him and others. 

Guest bayareadl

I was 13 and was raped by a family friend (Uncle Bill).  We ended up in a four year consensual relationship after that.   When I asked him about that first time he told me he could tell I was a bottom but that I just didn't know it yet.   He was right.  

Guest FinalDL2021

I was 20 Y/O my first homosexual experience with another man. We met again, for a second time, and he got me high on poppers, then proceeded to fuck me, after a good rimming. It was painful at first, then I learned how to relax, and take his cock in. It turned out to be a wonderful, experience, and where this journey started.

I was 11 I had been playing with my buddys dad for about 2 months before he actually fucked me. He got me really high on coke and I hated it at first but would have done anything. to please him. After a few times I was taking it like a pro. The best part was after he came in me he would bear hug me for a long time. I loved feeling his hairy sweaty body against mine. He used to tell me he loved me and this went on until I was 15.

• Like 3