Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

On 2/22/2019 at 9:51 AM, AznslutSF said:

Similar experience.  15 by a football coach.  Fell in love with him.  As we continued he would share me with certain family members and friends of his.

Damn if thats not heaven nothing is

• Upvote 1

On 2/23/2019 at 9:25 AM, MariaTG said:

13, it was with my step dad who was in his mid 40s or so. At that point I had already been sucking his dick for a while so when the opportunity came he popped my cherry

Did your Mom ever find out? Are you still fucking him? How many lucky men since?

Guest NastyAsianCumdump

I was 13 when my best friend's older brother started fucking me. He was 16. We fucked in secret everytime I spent the night at my friend's house for about 2 years. 

I was 16: went on a date with a 23 y/o I met on the gay.com chat. After making out in his car, he brought me back to his place. I remember him being very big with a thick head. It hurt like hell that first time, and I remember thinking “I hope it’s not always like this”. Thank god it wasn’t. Ended up fucking him for a while. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest cardoc49
4 minutes ago, ottpoz said:

I was 16: went on a date with a 23 y/o I met on the gay.com chat. After making out in his car, he brought me back to his place. I remember him being very big with a thick head. It hurt like hell that first time, and I remember thinking “I hope it’s not always like this”. Thank god it wasn’t. Ended up fucking him for a while. 

you surely did a great JOB!!!

August 24, 1976. My 12th birthday. My father, whom I had been servicing orally for about 3 months after he caught me playing with myself looking at pics of naked Men. He decided for my birthday present we should discover if I was really a faggot. After the initial pain and shock, I started pushing back and he informed me that yes, I was indeed a true faggot....WELL DUH! I went Cock crazy after that! Always bottom, always bareback!

I may have answered this before, but don't remember, for me it was by male rape in the basement of an ABS by two guys that gaged me and took turns on me.  Later that  year, was approached by a black guy that took me in and trained me to take cock and cum bare back and as they say, " It's all history now".

27 minutes ago, Oldercumslut said:

I tend to associate the word sodemized with a negative connotation.  Not a positive consensual one.

Not only that. It shreds the American value of separation of Church and State. 

As a legal term it grossly misreads the Bible. Sodom and Gomorrah were no gayer than anyplace else. But they were wealthy and had a law against taking in outsiders, which Lot disobeyed. Trying to gang rape the angels was an act of violence, not of homosexuality. 

Ezekiel 16:49 plainly describes the “Sin of Sodom”, and it’s not being Gay... (hint..be nice to Mexicans). There are other passages elsewhere that define the difference between a refugee and an invader, and explain why Jerusalem has a wall around it. 

I should clarify how  I interpret current events:

Latin Americans that sneak one at a time into the USA are just trying to live a better life. Most of the USA was originally Spanish territory and there is nothing whatsoever wrong with Latino culture. The Caravans from Central America  have a political agenda against the way the USA has installed dictators to protect corporations in their countries. Although their complaints are valid, I would rather see US citizens change the bad behavior of our Government than see this country lose what little liberty we still have by being invaded by some revolutionary force from outside. Also I view  the muslims streaming into Europe as trying to conquer territory for a totalitarian system of government disguised as a religion, which would be at least as bad as having the Roman Catholic Church run everything. 

• Like 1