Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

Since age 3, I remember rubbing my penis against my bed corners which give me an intense feeling leaving me exhausted not knowing why, but regularly I did it again because it felt so good, at age 6 in first grade a older graduate asks me to suck his cock I was intrigued at first, but his cock felt cold and not sweet as I would have liked then unfortunately I had to change schools. 

The second memory was at age 9 when the doctor insert  a finger to check my appendix which happen to need an operation. after that I started to insert all kinds of objects in my pussy larger each time while masturbating. I had dated girls but never get too interested to have sex with them because I could not ask them to fuck me.

I was kind of girly boi, but could not accept it and let it out due to peer pressure, but I craved to get my pussy fucked by Brasilian transsexual in Paris as often as possible, then at 18, I went to a public toilet to find a guy to fuck me, it was amazing as we came at the same time when he was deep in my pussy will masturbating me, I knew I was a bottom from the beginning wishing to serve top either transsexual or man and sometime girl if she was the bush type and dominate and fuck  me hard. Now my prefered scene is with transexual and girl in threesome. I love doing gang bang with men, me been the cum dump when possible 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Moderator’s Note: If your answer includes the fact that you are under 18 when it happened, please keep your answer brief and free of erotic details. Please do not encourage people to elaborate on their underage sexual experiences. 

I was 11 then with my 13yo neighbor. 

started out with the usual horsing around then gradually developed into actual penetration. I hardly felt it though so I’d like to consider my first with a bigger one was when I was 15 and the top was 17

• Like 2

I went to boarding school in England . I had been "groomed" by a friend of my mothers I called uncle Terry the summer before I left for school. I was 9 I think. Lots of boys lost their virginity in me and I saw lots of uncle Terry and his friends until I got too old at 16. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1