Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

On 5/28/2019 at 1:04 PM, Guest faggot hole said:

i was 11.  He was my father.  It was the start of years of my dad training me to become the perfect fuckhole -- a learning experience that i continue to this day per the philosophy that there is always something a faggot can learn to improve the quality of the fuck.

Very Nice!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I was 9 as well, but I can't imagine really knowing what it was all about, let alone being aware enough that it was so incredible and addictive.  It certainly did not feel that way to me at the time.  It was scary as hell.

Sorry you had a bad experience. Maybe it felt that way to me because me and my dad were going through a really rough time with my mom leaving and it felt good to be so close. I dunno. I don't ever remember being scared because he seemed more scared than I was about doing it. He never forced himself on me or hurt me and kinda let me decide when I was ready.

I was 15 or 16 and it was with a trucker in the cab of his truck. Was playing video games at the truck stop and he asked if he could play me a game. Next thing I knew his hand was on my dick and he asked if I wanted to come to his truck. He barebacked me and shot deep.
 It hurt like hell  and don't remember what lube he used, but I have had a love of trucker sex ever since. 

• Like 3

I was 21 or 22 when I took my first cock up my arse.

I’d been sucking a lot of cock on Brighton beach. I had a girlfriend and everything.

An older guy, not hot, but not skanky, let me suck his cock and then said he lived around the corner and did I want to go back to his flat. 

He was nice, clean. He said - you know you are going to get fucked tonight don’t you?

i tried to act cool. I didn’t know what to say. I just wanted it.

He had a nice flat. He got me a beer. We made out. He was fat and in his 50s. I didn’t care.

I didn’t even know what a bottom was or a sub at that point.

unlike some gay men I didn’t fancy blokes really, or want it to be special. I liked girls and pussy. I just wanted to be fucked.

he stripped me naked and then led me upstairs. Any thing I had about being a cool straight bloke disappeared as he led me upstairs and into his bedroom.

i got on the bed on all fours, face down, as if I’d done it a thousand times. 

it would have been all his dreams come true. A pale skinny red head with a cute little ginger cock and a virgin white arse and tight pink hole just waiting to be taken for the first time.

he tried to push into me, and it hurt like fuck. Damn... I love that pain. Now I want it. But then I was shocked.

he grabbed some lube, pushed some into me, gave me a hit of poppers and before I knew it he had his dick in my virgin arse and I was in fucking slut heaven.

This is what I wanted. To be a fuck pig. No making love or caring if the girl came. 

A dirty fat old man using my cute little ginger arse and I was loving it. I didn’t cum once that night, didn’t even think about it. I just wanted to be fucked. Best sex I ever had.

Edited by kinkyversatile
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

I was 6 when my older cousin sucked me off.  I remember it because where we lived before moving into my parents new home when I was 7. After sucking me and having me jack him for several weeks he ask me to suck his cock.  After i started sucking cock I went wild and sucked ever older man I could find. Today I still love to suck and have my uncut 9” thick dick worked over.  My bubble butt will bend over or turn up for any cock. 

I was 5 when my uncle started playing with me. He didn't live far and was over often. He was my idol and I enjoyed every second of it. Started sucking then over the years led to fucking. Unfortunately he moved my senior year of high school. I was so let down. To this day, I relive those moments over and over. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2019 at 6:51 PM, BoyStrangler said:

actually yeah. I would strangle that little faggot while I jackhammered his ass and he loved it. He was also picking up grown men to fuck him too.

sound a lot like me but i had a lot older and man was 7 and i dont really know if sodomized since was more training me to suck him good as i should and had very big so wasnt easy and had to force it down throat a lot and he loved strangle me while pounding my ass.. but wasnt easy the times he fucked to walk proper after he was done even if mostly he letted me stay lying exhausted but then i had to suck him or others he had there and they would fuck me making the soaring much worse that i finally stop going out meeting friends to play since har time to run or walk proper.. being fucked more didnt need walking or running so i went there and told mom i was at friends place and had aching legs from playing too much not that i got pounded and hatefucked brutally by huge mans cock

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2