Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

On 2/22/2019 at 1:50 PM, willing72 said:

8 by my 16 y\o male babysitter.  But also spent lots of night because our younger brothers were best buds.

you wrote that you spent night having sex with your younger bro best buds, well, you was 8 and how old were them? 5?? sounds not real...

i was 14 by my friend who was 13 and we fucked till i was 16 daily or at least every time no one was home. as parents were working and we fucked many times during the week before and after school, which i was his bitch.

• 2 months later...

First time i was 15 and he was 18. After that I was hooked and craved it - when I was 16 I found a remote small rest area men’s room and I was regularly fucked by guys 40+ right out in the open. No one else ever came in except guys looking to fuck. 

• Like 4

I was 22. After the bars  closed went looking for ass. I was fucking a guy in Judy Garland park near tracks and another guy came up. Found out he was 27 and a fitness instructor with a 9 plus cock. We took turns fucking the bottom and then he invited me to his place. Went back thinking I'd get to fuck his beautiful ass. He wanted to fuck me but till then didn't let any even touch my hole. We 69 for a while and  he rimmed me and I keep sucking that beautiful cock. He flipped me on my stomach, greased up my ass and his cock, and then he slowly popped my cherry. He then pounded me like a bitch and loaded me up. It hurt like hell but I loved it. Though prefer to top but still get fucked a few times a year. I will never forget him.

• Like 1

I was 13 or 14 and my neighbor boy was a year older. It hurt a lot, but I kept going back.

Ich war 13 oder 14 und mein Nachbarjunge ein Jahr älter. Es hat sehr weh getan, aber ich bin immer wieder hingegangen.

9 years old by our 35yr old neighbor. I use to cut his grass and clean up the front yard for a few $ one day he told me to come in before I started, we sat on his couch and he was asking questions about if I liked girls, if I had seen a naked girl before, had I ever seen an erection and the next thing I know he pulled his cock out from his shorts and I stared at it until he put his hand on the back of my head and guided me down. Didn’t know what I was doing but he coached me along the way then after what seemed like a long time he pulled my mouth of his cock, took me to his bedroom, pulled my shorts and underwear off, put me on his bed face down, grabbed a jar of vasoline, rubbed it all over his cock then shoved it in! I remember how much it hurt at first and he told me it would be ok ended up gagging me with my underwear  then continued to fuck me. After awhile it started feeling good he pulled out and had me get on top and had be bounce up and down on his cock for a few more minutes before he came inside me. We laid in his bed for awhile talking about what happened and not to say anything to anyone which I agreed to because I enjoyed it. He fucked me once , sometimes twice a week when his wife was away. Went on for 2 years until they moved. In those 2 years he taught me how to please a man! 

• Like 4