Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

Had a friend growing up in NYC.  He used to come over for sleep overs.  We'd build  a tent and played around.  Once when I was fifteen we were playing some spring loaded pool game and he came up behind me and pulled down my shorts and stuck his cock in my ass.  I kept playing pool while he pumped cum into me.  Same year was on a field trip to DC.  Went to a bathroom and there was a cock sticking through a hole in the wall.  Sucked it then backed up on it.  Liked having anon cock in me.  He pumped and filled me and I've been doing that ever since.

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

14 yrs old. With a close friend. He helped me or forced or blackmailed into gradually turning into a femboy. Long hair shaved body and very thin. Pissed my father off the look. He sent me to a all boys boarding school. Backfired. I was getting fucked most days. And after school moved in a shared faggot house in the city.  

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 11:49 AM, ohmccoy said:

12, by these two guys that were camping next to my family near the Grand Canyon. I snuck out of my parent’s camper and into their tent.    Still can get hard remembering that night.

Same age but it was in the woods - catching 2 Adult guys having Sex !  

• Like 1

I was pretty young. Probably 12ish. My cousin and I played with each other for a few years. Mainly sucking each other off. He wanted to try buttfucking so I went to the bathrooms with him while we were camping. His family took me camping with them often. 

I’d never bottomed and didn’t know what I was doing so I just leaned against the wall and offered him my ass. He has a huge cock and I was not able to take it. Hurt so fucking bad. 

now like 20 years later I end up fully taking my first cock and he was pretty large. My cousin doesn’t live close to me at all anymore, but I’d still love to try taking his monster cock again. 

• Like 2

First time for me was when I was 14 years old. In pacific lodge boys home. late at nite in the showers, with a cute 16 year old blond boy named Chris Larkin. He got to fuck me for a good few times b4 I ran away from there. In fact him and another boy my age got to fuck me way before I ever got to touch some pussy. First time with a woman was when i was 17.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I’m recent weeks I started to remember that the son of friends of my parents, who used to sleep over a lot when we were 10 or 12 showed me this game he played with his friends. It was basically trying to fuck each other and masturbating. Completely forgotten that. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 Was my former boyfriend, a west Indian man with a BBC and a mushroom head. It was my first time bare with him, and his first time ever bare for him. He took me on my back, then standing up behind me, went deep and hard. When he came deep inside he shouted quite a lot. I remember I was a bit surprised, and worried the neighbors heard us. I kept his load for quite some times, he literally flooded me

• Like 2

On 7/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, Largosub said:

9 years old by our 35yr old neighbor. I use to cut his grass and clean up the front yard for a few $ one day he told me to come in before I started, we sat on his couch and he was asking questions about if I liked girls, if I had seen a naked girl before, had I ever seen an erection and the next thing I know he pulled his cock out from his shorts and I stared at it until he put his hand on the back of my head and guided me down. Didn’t know what I was doing but he coached me along the way then after what seemed like a long time he pulled my mouth of his cock, took me to his bedroom, pulled my shorts and underwear off, put me on his bed face down, grabbed a jar of vasoline, rubbed it all over his cock then shoved it in! I remember how much it hurt at first and he told me it would be ok ended up gagging me with my underwear  then continued to fuck me. After awhile it started feeling good he pulled out and had me get on top and had be bounce up and down on his cock for a few more minutes before he came inside me. We laid in his bed for awhile talking about what happened and not to say anything to anyone which I agreed to because I enjoyed it. He fucked me once , sometimes twice a week when his wife was away. Went on for 2 years until they moved. In those 2 years he taught me how to please a man! 

Similar age difference for me.  I was 9 and he was 34.  Also continued for several years.

Was 12 or 13 

Friend of my mam organized summer camp for teenage boys and invited me for 6 weeks to go with him 

On summer camp he told everyone i was his son so i did sleep on his room 

he used me in full four  nights a week and slept every night with him in one bed 

Early in the morning up and skinny dipping together in a nearby lake 

It did go on for i think 4 years then i was to old for that camp 

Guy is later convicted as a sex offender and a pedophile 

Sorry but i didnt had any problems with him i loved the games we played and never talked about it even in court i kept my mouth shut 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 with my best friends dad - late 30s. I wouldn't all it being sodomized though. I wanted him to be the first to fuck me and I went after him. He finally agreed and when the day came, he fingered my ass and to me ready. He very slowly pressed his cock on my asshole and entered me, it didn't hurt at all but I felt real full - he fucked me gently and shot in me. it was all I ever wanted and a great introduction to male on male sex.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...