Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

There's something a bit depressing about this thread. I mean im not prude and i wasnt 18 first time i had sex (for the record i was 16) but guys saying they were under 13 and was with a family member... that was abuse no matter what way you take it. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was 13. Dad fucked me in El Paso. I instigated it as soon as he came out of the shower by grabbing his thick cock and wrapping my mouth around it. The rest is fucking history. Every now and then he’ll ask me to suck his cock when I’m visiting, and I still get excited like the eager little cocksucking son I was at 13. I still swallow every drop he feeds me

Edited by Throatpunchr4
  • Like 2

I must have been 10 or 11, when my mum's boyfriend made me suck his cock, making me gag as he was so big, then he bent me over put spit on my hole and slowly started to ease his bulbous head in the hole. Once the head was, in he just fucked me mercilessly, cumming inside me, filling me up. 

On 11/15/2020 at 2:40 PM, putitinmecoach said:

i was 15. i met some guy off craigslist. i lied about my age and said i was legal just real young looking. i was just a horny teenager looking to fuck.

I had pretty much the exact same experience when I was 16 - such a great introduction to random hookups 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2020 at 3:41 AM, dubpozlad said:

There's something a bit depressing about this thread. I mean im not prude and i wasnt 18 first time i had sex (for the record i was 16) but guys saying they were under 13 and was with a family member... that was abuse no matter what way you take it. 

I agree, I was also 16 when I first took it up the bum but 13 and younger by a family member (or anyone else) is still child abuse

• Like 1

I was 14 wearing my school uniform cruising in the public toilet while waiting for my bus home. An older guy  ( a farmer I think) saw me looking through the glory hole and said to come Into his  cubicle. I was nervous but horny so did as he asked. Once in the cubicle he pulled my pants down, licked and fingered my hole then pushed his cock in. It hurt but felt good. He came inside me, and immediately pulled up his pants and left. I pulled up my pants and ran to catch my bus home. Have loved being fucked ever since that day. I kept hoping to see him again but never did unfortunately.

• Like 2