Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

On 5/8/2021 at 12:36 PM, Pozpig867 said:

12 by my next door neighbor. I was his go to between girlfriends. Would always show up at back door and point upstairs when he wanted to use me. He was 18-19 at time. Lasted till he got married couple yrs later.

Yes !   Yes !   Been there - done it - having party's and having fun !

• Like 1

When I was in my late 30s, but the guy didn't get in much, he was soft and I was tight. Anally active since I was preteen. 

First real sodomizing was when I was 45. I was sore after but liked that.  First bareback a couple years later. Had a bareback gangbang when I was 50. Loved that. 4 cocks, 6 loads and one got a little piss in me

About the same time I was offered to be a bottom for a POZ party. I wasn't ready to that then. Now I can't find even one gifted in my area

5 minutes ago, Marcomarco said:

I was 11. It can be called lovefuck since my man told me many times i would love it..and so it was..i regret it didnt happen earlier 

I remember when I was in training to be transformed into a female boy - calling my boy hole a pussy - feeding with fingers and toys - touch of makeup and smoking !  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

I remember when I was in training to be transformed into a female boy - calling my boy hole a pussy - feeding with fingers and toys - touch of makeup and smoking !  

Till 25 maybe i was bottom and maybe till 14 15 it happened to me too that i had to be dressed up and with full makeup..i think im lucky i managed my feminine side..probably now i appreciate it with pleasure both the sides..

11 minutes ago, Marcomarco said:

Till 25 maybe i was bottom and maybe till 14 15 it happened to me too that i had to be dressed up and with full makeup..i think im lucky i managed my feminine side..probably now i appreciate it with pleasure both the sides..

Oh Yes !   others just like me - not amazed how I changed - proven what I like - Dicks ! My Dad , Uncle , Cousin and especially my mother ( after the divorce )  - her bar hopping - girlfriends - drinkers / sluts - whore - loving black dicks - my boyfriend white / older fem male and his black Master - guess 1 thing really helped me was having a large dick that was uncut - guys loves playing with it - friends to professionals - nothing like a uncut dick squirting cum loads .

• Like 1

17, by a 19 year old. he was normally a bottom but wanted to try topping for once. he didn't finish, and it was the only time he did it. i fucked him and shot my load in him twice after he tried to fuck me. the first time i took a load in my ass was with someone my age a few months later when i was 18.