Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

I had been playing with my ass by sticking up fingers, toys, broom handles, bananas around the time I was six years old. Knew I was attracted to men around ten. Always knew the pleasure of taking cock up my ass would be so awesome and finally was able to around 15yrs old. Was hosting neighbors to a pool party at my house. An older kid, prob 18-19 yrs old step brother of my neighbor was visiting his family and joined my party. He was sexy and hot, lean and muscular and packed a nice meaty cock beneath his swim trunks. Knew I wanted to take his. Luckily he caught my stares and vibe and was into fucking guys. He and I split from the party to go hang out in my bedroom and I was able to suck and ride his cock. First cock, hard to take, but it broke me in for riding bareback and I’ve never looked back. Take cock bareback all the time. His was my first and that summer was definitely one of the greatest ones. He came over often after that. He was a horn dog and needed my hole to fuck and breed. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Must have been about 12 or 13 when I was forcefully penetrated by a slightly older relative. Guess you would call it statutory rape as i think he was over 16, I remember i had little choice. He didn't do it again, though I kinda secretly hoped he would.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I had a cousin who was a year older than me, he would slide his dick in my crack against my hole everytime our families visited or went camping and we stayed in the same room/tent. That lasted for a few years from when i was 12 to 16, he never actually fully penetrated though. The first time I really got fucked I was 17, it was an older guy I knew from work, he would drive me home and after we knew each other for a few months we would jerk off in his car. My parents were gone for a few days so i invited him over after work to watch movies, he brought some beer and I got drunk and that lead to him fucking me bare, he stayed the night and fucked me again in the morning. He fucked me a lot after that for the next year until I got a fulltime job

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I was 9yo the first time my dad fully penetrated my hole. He had been preparing me for a few months though so it was incredible. I was so proud I could finally take all of him inside me! We've both been addicted ever since.

Guest ltncumdump88

I was 13 years old, by the apartment maintenance guy, my mom's close friend husband.  He came in to the apartment played with my boy nipples and then started to finger my boy hole. He spit on my ass and his dick then rammed his dick in with one push. Covered my mouth and face with his hand and proceeded to fuck me until he stopped pulled out and left. From that day on I looked forward to being fucked by men. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was 14 when my friend’s dad got me to suck his dick.  I’d stop by after school when my friend was with his mom (parents were divorced) and suck him off regularly.  One afternoon he bent me over the couch and sodomized me - he got all the way in that first time - bb too.  I remember it hurt so fucking bad but deep down I wanted it, liked it.  I was dizzy walking home, in a daze, and I was never the same after.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 2/6/2020 at 6:32 PM, pnwboy said:

I was 9yo the first time my dad fully penetrated my hole. He had been preparing me for a few months though so it was incredible. I was so proud I could finally take all of him inside me! We've both been addicted ever since.

I was 9 as well, but I can't imagine really knowing what it was all about, let alone being aware enough that it was so incredible and addictive.  It certainly did not feel that way to me at the time.  It was scary as hell.

12 years old by a neighbor who was two years older.  He lived two houses away on my street.  He married into a family whose business was/is funeral homes and became an undertaker. A third kid, who was nine years old, joined us about a year later. I pursued my new-found skills afterwards in boarding school, college and ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/21/2019 at 9:51 AM, breedmedeeper said:

August 24, 1976. My 12th birthday. My father, whom I had been servicing orally for about 3 months after he caught me playing with myself looking at pics of naked Men. He decided for my birthday present we should discover if I was really a faggot. After the initial pain and shock, I started pushing back and he informed me that yes, I was indeed a true faggot....WELL DUH! I went Cock crazy after that! Always bottom, always bareback!

Very Interesting!!  🙂

• Upvote 1