Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

I was 14 when I fucked my 13 y/o cousin.  His idea. Fucked him 3 times a week for the whole summer.

14 or 15 fucked by a guy in school.  He used to always flash his dick at me in the change room before and after gym class.  He ambushed me after school one day and made me suck his dick.  After that we'd meet almost every day after school and I'd blow him and swallow his load.  He eventually started playing with my asshole while I sucked him off.  He was fingering me one day and pulled his cock out of my mouth and turned me around rubbing his cock against my ass.  Did that a couple times and then one day he spit on my hole and pushed his cock in.  Fucked me 2 or 3 times a week until school ended then we'd meet in a park and he fucked me for the rest of the summer.  We went to different high schools but would meet sometimes and he'd fuck a load into me.  We lost touch around 17.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2020 at 3:51 PM, pnwboy said:

Sorry you had a bad experience. Maybe it felt that way to me because me and my dad were going through a really rough time with my mom leaving and it felt good to be so close. I dunno. I don't ever remember being scared because he seemed more scared than I was about doing it. He never forced himself on me or hurt me and kinda let me decide when I was ready.

That would have been much better.  I had no choice.  He did what he wanted.  Really shaped what I end up being attracted to today.

On 2/22/2019 at 3:54 AM, qbrishc said:

I'm 71 Years Old and I am a Anal Virgin. I desperately would like to be Sodomized by a Experienced and Gentle Black Man.
Life time desire that never happened.
All answers Welcome!
I am hoping this does not violate Site Rules. If it does, then by all means Delete it.

11 y.o by my big brothers.

Actually I'm the one who go to them and ask them for get fucked.

From beginning I was that little whore slut who's starving for dicks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

16 with a boy i wasnt really attracted to, but his cock was very bent upwards and i came hands free - unfortunately no real pleasure but it showed me i was a cum dump, even if he insisted on condoms which felt so stupid as we were both virgins

• Like 1