Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

• 4 weeks later...

I was 14.  It was my father.  I had been molesting him as he was passed out drunk for almost a year when he "woke up" to me sucking his cock and he started to actively face fuck me and use me as his urinal.   The following year my older brother found out and started using me too.  Eventually dad would share me with his poker buddies and my older brother would share me with his high school football team. 

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 7:54 PM, qbrishc said:

I'm 71 Years Old and I am a Anal Virgin. I desperately would like to be Sodomized by a Experienced and Gentle Black Man.
Life time desire that never happened.
All answers Welcome!
I am hoping this does not violate Site Rules. If it does, then by all means Delete it.

I hope you were able to get fucked? But why does the man have to be black?

On 2/22/2019 at 9:23 AM, leatherpunk16 said:

23. I was getting plowed by a married black man in his basement when his student showed up early for his lesson. Talk about a boner killer! We threw out clothes on in a great hurry, and he pushed me out the side door as the student came in the front door. Later we started fucking at my home so we wouldn't be so interrupted again.

Did the other guy know what was happening or what he almost walked in on seeing? 

I started touching and kissing another boy at 11, and then we started talking about sex and all that and he then said he had someone who could help ME and a few weeks later when I was 12 over the summer a 50 year old guy started fucking me. Then other men came over, a poppers showed up, and all that. 

Was... Fairly crazy lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My first experiences started when I was 10 progressing to an attempt at anal penetration when I was 12.

Being inexperienced my neighborhood friend tried to penetrate me.  I knew even then what I was born to do and be.  I wanted it bad and he tried, but I was to tight and we didn’t know about lube and didn’t think about spit.

I still fondly think back on all the hot fun two boys could have being naked together and feeling each other up.  So much excitement over all that we did.

• Like 1

I was raised in a small town were being gay was not a good thing. I was around 13 just started my summer vacation and was s all the other kids swimming and having fun with the local pool.

One of the elder boys (around 18) got my curiosity by hinting that he new a place in the nearby woods were lot of fun happening, naive as I was I followed him, there I was forced to tasted my first cock, learnt what gag reflex is and it’s not only girls that bleed when there virginity is taken.

I know now that it was rape and total manipulation when he got me convinced that it was my own fault and I should keep it a secret so my parents was not humiliated in the town and forced to close there business because of there faggot son. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mid 30's, near as I can recall, in the fuckroom at the Eagle.  I was fucking a guy, some other guy came up behind me, felt my ass, and I reached around and felt his Cock.  He pressed, so I relented. It was more for a deepening of the BreedLust that I said ok.  Prior to that, I had only been Topping Holes, and that since I went away to undergrad. That was the first time I felt a Cock pump Sperm up my gut. Never saw his face, never tried to. It was more of an epiphany than anything else.  

I'd taken my life-partner's Cock before, but his Cock was too big to be anything but really painful, which is why he never came inside my Hole.   Didn't care for taking Cock (sexually) after that first time at the Eagle, but it was intellectually very "freeing" of the constraints I'd observed prior.  To my understanding of the "connection" thing, I had only been taking part in half of the equation, and it suddenly occurred to me that I wanted the whole enchilada.  Still don't take much Cock up my gut, but I have nothing against it either, since if some guy wants it (and his Cock isn't too big), the appropriate thing for me - as a Lust-driven man - to do is let him Breed in my Hole. 

It's all about Cock/Hole(even mine)/Sperm

• Like 1

I was 14 and cruising for guys on adam4adam. I had a profile that said I was 18 and looking to get my cherry popped. I had made plans to meet up with this 25 yr old guy. We met up and he totally called me out and said we could just hang out since I was only 16 (never did admit my real age). Long story short, his place, alcohol, sucking him off, shot 3 loads up my ass.

Met up with him one other time a few weeks later. Him and his roommate double teamed me. He got kind of pissed because I was spending more time sucking his roommates dick. Hence why he never hit me up again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1