Proud that my slut is getting used in other cities, Buffalo 1 week in December, Montreal 2 weeks in January, I don't listen to the slut cause all she talks about is his next dick appointment, I'm pretty sure @gangbangsuperstar didn't say how long she's in Detroit or when but I'm guessing a week at most

ZomboMeme 20012019085126.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

Proud that my slut is getting used in other cities, Buffalo 1 week in December, Montreal 2 weeks in January, I don't listen to the slut cause all she talks about is his next dick appointment, I'm pretty sure @gangbangsuperstar didn't say how long she's in Detroit or when but I'm guessing a week at most

don't forget my semi regular trips to Thailand to take loads for weeks at a time.its even more fun there cause I get to take huge numbers of raw cocks and loads pretty much every single day.plus since there are so many sex tourists, it different strangers every day that fuck me for the most part so I get to raise my numbers of men to have bred me!and doing live sex shows onstage is a sweet bonus.he doesn't listen to me cause I'm worthless trash. but he also loves me cause I'm worthless trash.and I know what I am.my one true value is as a fuckhole cumdumpster.i should belong to a super nasty bathhouse as a piece of equipment.the communal fuckhole.a body that anyone can blow their load into whenever they want

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2019 at 11:58 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

don't forget my semi regular trips to Thailand to take loads for weeks at a time.its even more fun there cause I get to take huge numbers of raw cocks and loads pretty much every single day.plus since there are so many sex tourists, it different strangers every day that fuck me for the most part so I get to raise my numbers of men to have bred me!and doing live sex shows onstage is a sweet bonus.he doesn't listen to me cause I'm worthless trash. but he also loves me cause I'm worthless trash.and I know what I am.my one true value is as a fuckhole cumdumpster.i should belong to a super nasty bathhouse as a piece of equipment.the communal fuckhole.a body that anyone can blow their load into whenever they want

The whore sent me this a few days ago. @gangbangsuperstar:  i am really loving these road gigs. so much fun and everyone who fucks me is new so I get to add to my total number of guys that have dumped loads in me. like I get fucked by tons of guys in Toronto but by now so many of them have fucked me already that only a small portion of the guys that fuck me any given day are new to my ass.ive walked into a bathhouse a few times and thought everyone there had probably already fucked me.but here every cock belongs to a new breeder.doing some outcalls at night but taking loads in the hotel around the clock.so far 100% as a girl.surprising how many married men and straight guys love fucking trannies. but can't wait to hit the bathhouse as my faggot cumdump alter ego.theres gonna be so much black cock getting stuffed into me.

PowerTopper: When are you back bitch?

@gangbangsuperstar: Tuesday

PowerTopper: Make sure you park that faggot ass on the fuckbench at Steamworks on Tuesday, the entire city is waiting for you 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2019 at 9:14 AM, PowerTopper said:

I wish I could be that slut and be gangbanged all night and weekend