Ex convict cousin

I havent been back to Ohio to visit in years.  I recently made a trip for the holidays to visit my family.  My cousin who is about 10 years older than me, and who recently got out of prison was also in town and we hung out.  He really hit the gym hard and came out looking pretty damn good.  I had only recently been open with my family and was a bit nervous hanging out with him since before he never knew I was gay.  At first nothing seemed off other than me randomly catching myself staring at him, which i felt guilty about since we are related.  He caught me checking him out and at first didnt do much.  Well the night progressed and everyone else either went home or passed out and it ended up just being my cousin and myself alone in the living room.  He had already had a few beers and out of the blue he asked me "so I heard you are a faggot".  It caught off guard one being called a faggot and two him just bring it up randomly.  I didnt know how to respond and just turned to look at him.  "so are you or arnt you a faggot" he asked again this time getting off the couch and coming towards me.  I didnt know what to say and just nodded my head.  I was about to say that it offended me being called a faggot but my words stopped in my throat when I heard and saw what he did next.  He grabbed his crotch and came up straight to my face "im not going to lie, I got used to fucking some faggots.  Felt great being able to bust in them without having to worry about getting a bitch pregnant.  I got enough kids as it is" His hand is holding his crotch and he is looming over me as i sit on the couch.  I cant take my eyes off his growing bulge in his pants and he gives me a smirk.  "I saw you checking me out all day, I know you want this, you cant deny it." I just nod my head cant believing what is happening.  I felt guilty because we are related but he had gotten really hot and his dick was very noticeably hard and my inner pig starts to come out.  I cant keep my eyes off his crotch as i bite my lip wanting to taste it.  He laughs and walks away, at first i thought he was teasing me and I felt my stomach drop, but then he asked "well arnt you going to come to my room with me, cant have anyone walk in on us.  I aint no faggot i just like fucking a nice hole and dont want anyone to think otherwise".  Im off the couch and following him to his room before I know it.

I follow him into his room and he just lays on his bed and motions me over.  "Come suck on my dick get it nice and wet faggot".  I obediently does what he says and walk over.  I slowly pull his sweat pants off and expose his throbbing cock.  It had to be about 7 1/2 inches and pretty thick.  I cant resist at this point and immediately take his dick into my mouth.  His dick is oozing precum and it has a slight bitter taste from all the booze he had been drinking.  He is leaning back his arms behind his head with his eyes closed.  "suck that dick faggot, get it nice and wet".  I first start off slow just tasting his cock but then I feel his big rough hands on the back of my head and he shoves my head down on his cock.  I gag at first and try to pull back but he holds my head down.  "lets get that saliva going, yeah gag on my big dick faggot." my eyes are watering but i relax my throat and deep throat it his fat cock.  "fuck yeah you faggots really know how to work a cock" he starts to thrust into my mouth and im doing everything i can to swallow it.   Suddenly he pulls my head off his cock and grabs me throwing me on the bed.  He practically rips my pants off me and pushs my body down exposing my ass to him.  "mmm look at that hole" he says and spits on it.  He then rubs his cock on my hole and then shoves in.  I try to relax but I was not prepared for it and my body tenses up.  He just pushs all his weight on top of me pinning me down as he keeps his dick inside me.  His hand had found its way to my mouth as he holds it to keep me from making any noise.  "fuck yeah faggot, take that dick, fuck your ass is so tight not like those other loose holes." he whispers into my ear as he pushes deeper in me.  At first im in pain and im trying not to whimper and relax, he just continues to thrust into me.  I dont know if it was because he was man handling me or if it was because I was very tight but it didnt really take him long before i felt his body start to tense up and he starts grunting in my ear.  I can feel his dick throbbing deep inside me as he unloads his seed into me.  He leaves his dick in me and just continues to lay on top of me.  At this point it is really dawning on me I just got fucked by a relative, by my hot ex convict cousin.  He finally pulls out and slaps my ass.  "yep you have a nice tight hole and im going to make you mine"  

• Like 33
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 2

• 2 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

So hot. When I first got sexually active one of the guys who fucked me regular was an older brother of a buddy of mine...he’d just got out of prison and while he was “str8” (he’d knocked up three different girls before going in) he had a huge cock and apparently from prison learned that guys liked taking it. He liked that he couldn’t knock up guys and that guys like me didn’t ask him to wrap and just took him raw. He didn’t mind getting fucked either and we did some group stuff where other guys fucked him too and he got off on guys cumming inside him too. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Been fucked by a few ex-cons and guys on parole...love rough nasty redneck trashy guys and love getting fucked and used like that.

• 1 year later...

I was disappointed with the sex while in jail.   They fuck and pop very quickly due to the fear of getting caught.   However, sex with ex-convict on he other hand was great.  It taught me what I missed out on in jail.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest CumLvr80

I’ve occasionally daydreamed about having to fight them off in a county jail shower. I’ve got a pretty nice butt that would get some looks. 

I did a few months in jail and I loved the fact that my cell mate was this huge black guy with an enormous cock that made me his bitch my very first night there. I was scared as hell worrying about getting caught but that’s what made it so hot. The next day everyone knew that I was his bitch. I would service him in the showers and didn’t care who was watching us. I loved that he whored me out and my hole was always leaking.

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

Part 2

Hey sorry it's been awhile with all that's going on in the world I haven't been able to post much but here is a continuation of what happened

So after this incident I didn't hear much from my cousin.  I left back home and thought that the most that would come of it was a hot memory.  I was very wrong.  I wasn't able to make the next family reunion but the year after that I got a message from my cousin out of the blue.  "Hey cuz didn't see you last year, you better make it this year" was all it said.  Heart racing I didn't know how to respond.  I was busy with work and didn't have much time off.  So I texted him back saying that I was busy and didn't know if I could could it.  His response "that wasn't a question it's an order.  This cock needs serviced and i haven't been able to find a hole as tight as yours.  One of my friends recently got released and he wants to try it out as well" .   That sealed it, no matter what I would go this year.  

Fast forward and it's the week of the family reunion.  I was able to take time off and convinced my boss I needed to see family with how crazy the world is.  I told my cousin and he basically told me to get a hotel room because before seeing anyone else he had first dibs and was bringing his friend.  Once in Ohio I got a hotel and sent the address to my cousin.  My heart was racing just thinking about it.  I still felt slightly guilty that a relative was going to fuck me but it was also hot as fuck.  I made to be fully prepped this time.  Cleaned out and pre lubed.  The time that he said he would show soon came and past.  I didn't know what to think, he wasn't responding to my texts.  Thinking he changed his mind I decided to just get ready for bed.   I laid down and soon passed out.  

I was woken up later in the middle of the night to banging on my hotel room door.  Not really knowing what was going on I got up and put some shorts on and went to the door.  Upon opening the door I'm bombarded with a strong alcohol stench.  Standing in the door is my cousin very much drunk but what surprised me was behind him was not just one guy but 3 other guys.  All of them were very fit tall white guys with tattoos all over their arms. Without saying a word my cousin walks in and brings the guys in.  "This the faggot I was telling you about" he slurs pointing to me.  At this point I'm freaking out.  I wasn't expecting this many guys and they were all very much drunk. Turning back to me he says "brought some more friends they overheard us at the bar and wanted to join"    one of his friends a bald bear with tattoos and a bikers jacket walks right up to me.  He has this weird look in his eyes and says straight up.  Don't get the wrong idea faggot.  None of us are gay but we all know how to use a hole from when we were convicted.  At this point he not so gently shoves me to my knees and shoves my face in his crotch.  The rest of the guys have spread out in my hotel room making themselves comfortable.  I didn't get much of a choice to see the rest because this bear has grabbed my head and is rubbing it on the front of his pants.  I feel his dick grow and my heart is racing.  A part of of is scared but more so I'm excited.  

He unbuttons his jeans and ordered me to lick his bulge.  A strong smell of musk and man sweat hits my face turning me on more.  Without hesitating I start sucking on his bulge growing in his boxers.  He makes a low growl and laughs turning to my cousin.  "I see he takes orders well"   my cousin just laughs and says "wait till you feel his ass"  at this point the bear rips his boxers off and slaps me in the face with a nice big mushroom head dick.  "Open your mouth" he orders and doing as in told I'm met with him shoving his dick in it.  I'm gagging at first at how rough he is and he just laughs.  Holding my head he shoves his dick all the way in till his pubes are tickling my nose.  His strong man musk is intoxicating and I control my gag reflex to let him all the way in.  He groans more and says "good boy"  he continues to face fuck me as I start to hear the sounds of clothes being removed from the other guys.  Suddenly he pulls out and I gasp for air.  The bear pulls away and orders me to get on all four on the bed.  At this point I get a good view of the ofher guys.  My cousin had still continued to work out and was still looking amazing.  He had his 7 1/2 dick in his hand and a cigarette in the other.  Another guy was a blond guy with tattoos covering his entire chest.  He had an average dick but it looked thick as fuck.  Surprisingly the third guy was smaller than the other guys height wise but his body was ripped and covered in a dusting of black hair.  The most impressive thing was his huge cock dangling between his legs.  He still wasn't hard and was chugging a bear but even soft it must have been close to 6 or 7 inches. He laughed as he saw my eyes widen at it and grabs it "don't worry it gets bigger"   

At this point I finally get on the bed on all fours.  The bear gets behind me and rips my shorts off exposing my ass.  He whistles and gives it a hard slap.  I gasp in pain and feel my cheeks stinging and they all just laugh.  My cousin works his way on the bed and puts his hands behind his head and beckons to me.  "Just like the first time right faggot.  Come suck my cock"   I crawl up to him licking my lips My eyes locked on his gorgeous cock.  I begin to lick his cock and suck it.  He groans and takes a long drag on his cigarette.  As I'm sucking his cock one of his friends I'm not sure who starts playing with my ass.  I feel his rough hands feeling my ass up and playing with my hole.  "Oh damn look this bitch is already lubed up"  a rough voice says.  My cousin laughs and blows smoke into my face making me cough.   "Seems like someone was ready for us "he says.  I continue to suck his dick as his friend spreads my cheeks.  I tense up and moan when I feel a rough finger enter me.  His finger scratches my hole and it feels rough.  At this point the other guys have all surrounded me and are stroking their dicks.  My cousin gets up as says "I get first shot at his hole.  After all he is family and I get first dibs"  he come around and in his place the blond shoves his dick in my mouth.  

My cousin positions himself behind my hole and spits on it.  I then feel his cock head placed on my hole and I out of habit push back on it.  He just laughs and suddenly shoves all the way in me making making whimper and tense up.  Deep in me he let's out a low growl and says "fuck this faggot is tight.  Just how I remember. "  at this point I'm whimpering and in pain.  Trying to control my breathing and relax.  Suddenly a bottle is placed under my nose. The short guy with the big dick has found my poppers and gave them to me.  "Sniff"  a part of me is surprised he even knows what they are for and more so that he gave them to me but I didn't question it.  I take a deep sniff and feel my head start to spin and my heart rate increase.  My hole losens up and the pain starts to subside.  "Keep sniffing" he says to me keeping the bottle under my nose.  All the while my cousin is still deep in me fucking me with long strokes.  I continue to sniff going into that popper induced haze and lose myself.  I'm loving the feeling of my cousins dick in me and the big cock in my mouth.  Suddenly my cousins let's out of snarl and I feel his body tense and I know he is blowing his load in me.  He falls on top of me shuddering.  Finally he pulls out and stands up grabbing another cigarette and slaps my ass.  "Who's next" he says.  The blond guy walks up and without saying a word shoves his thick dick in me.  He is definitely thicker than my cousin but not as long.  It slides in relatively easy with the help of my cousins lube.  All the while I'm still sloppering away on who I realize is the bears cock.  As the blond pounds away the bear Suddenly grabs my head and shoves his dick deep in my throat and moans.  His dick pulsates and his load is forced down my throat.  I lightly gag but for the most part I swallow all of it.  "Damn I didn't want to bust in his mouth" he says reluctantly as he pulls out of my mouth.  Having seen his friend bust in my mouth must have sent the blond over the edge because he suddenly shudders and shoves deep in me blowing his load.  

Pulling out all three of them pull away and it's the short guys turn.  Turning my head I see a massive cock which must have been 9 or 10 inches.  Surprisingly he doesn't shove in but teases my hole.  The other three guys egg him on but he still just gently caresses my hole with his dick.  My cousin as places himself back in front of me and tells me to suxk his cock again.  He says he wants to get hard and fuck my loose hole last.  At this point the short guy slowly enters me and I moan.  He reaches around and places the poppers under my nose again.  I take a deep hit as he shoves his huge cock in me.  I moan and enjoy every moment of it. I then focus back on my cousins cock which is soft but slowly growing as the short guy starts to pump away.  Unlike the other three he is surprisingly gentle and stops everytime I tense up.  At this point I'm oozing precum myself. He starts to fuck faster and faster once he knows I can handle it and I'm moaning as my mouth sucks my cousins now hard cock.  The short guy fucks away and eventually growls finally blowing his load in me.  Pulling out my cousin gets right back behind me and shoves his dick right in.  Having been used to the gentle fuck of the short guy I wince at the abrupt fuck of my cousin.  He just let's out a growl and says how I'm definitely not tight anymore.  At some point the blond and the bear had gotten dressed and high fived my cousin as he is fucking me telling him how they enjoyed his little faggot.  They leave but the short guy stayed behind.  My cousin is grunting away fucking me and the short guy continues to feed me poppers.  Lasting much longer this time my cousin finally cums for the second time letting out a deep growl before pulling out.  Slapping my ass one last time he starts to get dressed.  "See you at the reunion tomorrow cuz" he says as he walks out.  The short guy follows behind him but before leaving he actually asks me if I'm ok.  I tell him I'm fine and he smiles at me.  He walks out with my cousin but before leaving winks at me.  I'm slightly surprised by this but don't think much of it. Once all of them leave I then notice a piece of paper on the side of my bed.  A note was left "when I heard about you from your cousin I just knew I had to meet you.  Thanks and if you ever want to meet up here is my number Andy" 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6