Ex convict cousin

• 4 months later...

Part 3. 

The family reunion the next day was interesting to say the least.  It was at my grandmother's house and pretty much all of the family was there.  I had driven myself since I had gotten my a hotel room and met my parents and the rest of the family there.  My cousin gave me the typical hey long time no see and acted very cool about the fact he had fucked the shit out of me with 3 of his other friends.  For most of the reunion I couldn't help myself and kept glancing over at my cousin as he interacted with the rest of my family.  Most of the day he would say passing words to me but for the most part left me alone.  As the day slowly drew to a close and most of the family started to leave I shot another glance towards my cousin and this time we made eye contact and I noticed a slight grin on his face.  Most of the family had left and since I had gotten a rental car I told my parents I would stay and help clean up.  At some point as I was cleaning my cousin came over and in a low whisper said  "come to the garage".  His tone made it out to be more of an order and by the time I had turned around he was already walking away.  My heart started to race thinking all kinds of thoughts.  

I put some dishes away and made my way to the garage.  Upon opening the door I let out a small gasp and quickly entered it and closed the door behind me.  My cousin was leaning against the car his dick already out of his pants through his zipper.  He made eye contact to me and without saying a word just pointed to his dick.  Slightly hesitating because some of the family was still in the house I didn't move at first.  This obviously irritated my cousin because I heard a low growl from him.  Making up my mind I walked over and knelt in front of him.  "When I say come you come" he said grabbing my head with force and shoving my face on his dick.  My hesitation before obviously made him mad so he was taking it out on me.  He shoved his dick in my throat all the way down making me gag since I wasn't prepared.  He just grabbed my head and held me there making me choke.  Slowly I got my gag reflexes under control and started working his dick on my own volition instead of having him force me.  This brought a sigh to my cousins lips and he finally released my head.  I looked up into his bright blue eyes as I worked mu tongue on his shaft.  Licking up and down all while keeping my lips on his dick.  His beautiful man musk permeated my nostrils as I breathed through them so I could keep swallowing his dick.  My cousin reached into his pocket and pulled a cigarette our and lit it.  "Fuck yeah work that dick" he muttered as he drew on his cigarette.  I brought my hand up and started playing with his balls all while sucking him.  Suddenly I heard the door behind me open and I stopped in panic.  

One or my uncles had come into the garage to throw some trash away and he stopped in his tracks.  He just stared at us, me with my cousins dick in my mouth.  My cousin looks back and just says "hey uncle David" I move to get up but just cousin just grabs my head keeping me in place.  Terror runs through me thinking oh shit my uncle is going to tell everyone.  But to my surprise my uncle doesn't go back inside and just walks up to us throwing the garbage bag aside.  Even more surprising I see that he had actually pulled his dick out of his pants and is starting to stroke it.  Then I hear my cousin say " suck uncle David's dick I told him you were amazing and he wants to try it.  Aunt Cindy hasn't sucked his dick in ages" I'm still shocked at what's developing but then it dawns on me.  My cousin had already told my uncle and had probably told him to come to the garage as well.  I turn my head towards my uncle who has a slight beer gut but am greeted with a nice 6 inch mushroom dick to my face. "Your cousin told me how great of a cock sucker you are and I just had to feel for myself. "  still not believing what's going on I on auto pilot turn my attention to his dick and swallow it.  He let's out a small gasp and a wow as I swallow his dick down to its base.  "Holy shit its been so long" he says and I can tell because his dick is oozing precum already.  I'm licking and sucking away when I hear my cousin move and starts rearranging the work bench in the garage.  

"Lay down on here" he orders and I stop sucking my uncles cock and move over.  I lay on my back on the bench and my cousin practically rips my pants off.  "Lean your head back and suck uncle David's dick again I want some of that pussy again"  my uncle comes over and puts his dick back in my mouth as my cousin lifts my legs.  He spits in his hand and rubbs his dick before lining it up on my hole.   "You really going to fuck him?" My uncle asks and as a response my cousin shoves his dick in me.  I gasp with my uncles dick in mouth as I feel my cousins large dick force its way into me.  I do my best to relax but it still hurts.  My cousin just grunts and pushes harder.  Tears enter my eyes as I try to endure the pain all the while my uncles dick is still in my mouth.  My cousin starts a rhythmic thrusting making my uncles dick slide in and out of my mouth.  Slowly my ass relaxes and I feel more pleasure then pain and start to moan. All the while my uncles dick is rock hard obviously turned in seeing my cousin fuck me.  "Fuck uncle David this pussy is tight you need to feel it" my cousin says Jack hammering away.  I can barely see my uncles face and can see indecision written all over it. I cam tell dick sucking is one thing but actually fucking his nephew is another.  But seeing how much my cousin is enjoying my ass making low growls he finally makes up his mind.  He pulls his dick from my mouth and walks around. 

My cousin is still jack hammering my ass.  Pulling all the way out and shvoing back in.  Now with my mouth free of my uncles dick I start to let out some moans.  My cousin covers my mouth "shut up can't have the family hear you"  with his hand on my mouth I feel his big dick hitting all my spots.  I try not to make noise but small moans still escape.  My uncle is jacking his cock watching my cousin fuck me.  With one last hard thrust in I then feel my cousins body shake and feel the familiar pulsing and warmth as he shoots inside me.  Finally pulling out he offers my gaping hole to my uncle "go for it feels damn good"   my uncle comes around but unlike my cousin doesn't just shove his dick in.  He taps it on my hole and slides it on it.  I feel his big mushroom head slowly position in my hole and then he enters me.  I gasp as his big head slowly pushes in feeling amazing.  He let's out a sigh as he pushs all the ball deep.   "Fuck it's so warm and tight" he mutters as he does slow strokes in and out of me.  My cousin has made his way to my head and shoves his semi hard dick in my mouth.  "Clean it off and keep quite" he says.  I lick and swallow his dick tasting myself and his leftover cum.  My uncle is sliding in and out of me nice and smooth with squishing sounds obviously from my cousins cum.  He didn't last long having not had sex for a long time and he feel his mushroom head grow as he suddenly shoots multiple times in me with gasp.  After pulling out I can tell he has the post cum regrets as he doesn't say a word zips up and leaves the garage. My cousin just laughs as he pulls his dick out of my mouth and also zips up.  He walks inside leaving me on the bench still reeling from what happened.  Two of my relatives have now fucked me. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

I enjoyed where you went with this story.  I know after my dad and older brother started fucking me, they could not keep it to themselves.   My dad told a couple of his ex-Marine brothers who fucked my mouth and ass at a wake.    For the next couple years I services the 4 of them and a couple more cousins, second cousins, and great-uncles.   However, staying with the story, I am surprised he did not call Andy the same night once he found the note.  I know I would have.  I hope you continue the story and we find out about Andy.  I am thinking he might relocate to Ohio and his cousin starts pimping him out to ex-cons and family members.