question for large dildo enthusiasts

gtcubb

over the last few years, ive learned to enjoy a good solo ride on a dildo and have gradually worked my way up a few sizes. recently, ive hit a bit of a hitch in my stretching/training and am hoping someone might have some insight for me. im using models from pipedream's king cock collection, if anyone is familiar with the brand/line, as they are excellent quality for the price and price is indeed a factor for me. during a normal session, i start with the 8 inch model to open up and get things loosened up, then i go to a larger size. i also have the 9, 11, and 12 inch models. and if youre familiar with them, you know the rather steep increase in size between the 11 and 12. the 11 is my most recent purchase and ive quickly mastered taking it balls deep but am not quite able to make the transition to the 12 yet. some days im able to get the head and first couple of inches in, other days, not so much. the 'bad idea' part of my brain says i could manage it with enough lube, some fresh and intense poppers, and some determination.. but id rather find a toy whose dimensions are between the two, to maintain the gradual stretching and obviously to avoid potential injury. but ive not yet been able to locate such a toy in any of my searches through various sites from amazon to random online shops. included below are the specs for the 11 and 12, respectively. if anyone knows a source or brand that makes or offers something in between these two, please clue me in! i'll go ahead and state that im looking to avoid any sort of inflatable dildo, as i do not trust their stability. any leads are greatly appreciated and my apologies for the lengthy post. oh, one last thing.. id REALLY prefer it to be a suction cup base as well. makes things much easier for me.

(both models are easily viewed on amazon, but if requested, id be glad to post links to each one)

the 11 inch:

Circumference: 7.8 inches

Insertable Length: 8.86 inches

Length: 11.61 inches

Width/Diameter: 4.53 inches

the 12 inch:

Circumference: 9.41 inches

Insertable Length: 9.5 inches

Length: 12 inches

Width/Diameter: 5.35 inches