Chapter I.

When my boy and I realized how hot it is getting him fucked by new cock, we were nervous about playing raw. We always went bare with each other, but wanted to start out only playing safe. We know how that goes… I knew he wanted to take another man's load and I secretly wanted to push his boundaries to do it. 

The first guy was a stranger I met online, a handsome squat black guy. He came over and we took turns fucking my boy, him wearing a condom, me bare. I had made sure he was NEG for everything. My boy was holding back as he took the guy's sheathed cock, as if he was nervous to show me how much he liked it. He kept his eyes clenched tight the whole time we both fucked him. The guy came in the condom deep in my boy's ass. He pulled out without spilling and cum and I bred my boy as the guy jerked his impressive cock to a second load. He shot that load on my boys ass. I took a few pics of our cum on his ass, mine leaking out of his hole and the other guys streaking across his cheeks. 

The next guy was an older burly stud from a hookup app. He told me that he was POZ, but undetectable and only fucked safe. I told my boy this and he gamely agreed to take the guy's cock as long as they played safe. The guy came over and we took turns plowing my boy. This guy had a really long cock so the condom only came halfway down. It looked so good when he was deep in my boy's guts with the whole condom inside my boy. It looked like they were fucking raw until he pulled out far enough to see it. I took a few pics that really looked like they were going bareback. I came first and lubed up my boy's hole for the other guy to finish. When he was about to cum, he pulled out and whipped the condom off, shooting his load all over my boy's crack. I took pics as his undetectable seed drooled down onto my boy's hole. He left and my boy and I had a chat about maybe going further with the next guy if the mood was right. 

The third guy we brought home was a buddy from work who had always flirted with my boy at office parties and company picnics. My boy always flirted back. What my boy didn't know was that Tom is POZ. When I asked him to fuck my boy with me, safely, he eagerly agreed. Tom is tall and slim with a tuft of blond fuzz peeking out of his shirt collar. On the agreed night, I got my boy to drive me to work and Tom drove me back to our place. When we walked in the door, there was my boy's shirt on the floor in the living room, and his jeans on the stairs. I gestured for Tom to lead the way and following him upstairs as he peeled off his own clothes. There was a t-shirt in the hall, two socks further down, and my boy's jockstrap on the handle of the bedroom door. I helped Tom pull his briefs down. Out popped a beautiful thick cock with a tuft of ginger fur and low-hanging hairy balls and opened the door for him.

My boy was on the bed on all fours with his ass towards us and a tube of lube and some wrapped condoms on the bed. Tom smacked my boy's ass and knelt down to eat his hole. I stripped my clothes off and spread my boy's cheeks open for Tom to go deeper. Before long I was opening up my boy with my fingers so Tom's tongue could go deeper. I stripped too, already drooling precum. My boy was moaning into the pillows and I positioned myself underneath him so I could suck his cock. I lapped at my boy's dick and balls, letting my tongue go back to his hole, darting it against Tom's lips. My boy swallowed my dick and moaned as he deep-throated me. Tom stood up and slapped his bare cock on my boy's ass. 

I grabbed his dick and squeezed out a pearl of precum. I took that pearl and smeared it on my boy's hole. I aimed Tom's cock at my boy's ass and he thrust forward so the head of his dick was pushing gently into my boy's hole. My boy pulled off my cock and asked, 'Aren't you going to wear a condom?' Tom stopped and pulled back a bit. 'Yeah. If I have to…' Tom thrust forward again easing more of his bare cock into my boy. 'Baaaaaby,' my boy groaned. I wasn't sure if he meant me or the POZ man rawfucking my boy. 'Please… condom…' I couldn't tell if he was asking permission to go bare or for Tom to put one on. Tom erred on the side of caution and pulled out. Tom unwrapped a condom and slid it over his glistening cock. He liberally lubed it up and aimed it back at my boy's ass. 

Tom slid that huge POZ cock into my boy, sheathed in rubber. When he was fully inside, I lapped at his hairy balls. Tom slid back and forth and after savoring his balls smacking my forehead, I scooted out from underneath. I grabbed my phone from my pants and started taking a few photos. I had the sound on so they could hear when I was shooting photos. Tom grinned at me and gave me a thumbs up. I leaned down next to my boy and showed him a pic of Tom's cock halfway inside him, wrapped in the condom. He responded by pushing back  so he was fucking himself on Tom's thick cock. 'Baby,' I whispered to him, 'Tom's POZ. Did you know that?' His eyes got big, but he only pushed back harder on that cock. 'His dick looks so good stretching you out…' My boy kissed me hard. I reached back to his ass and wrapped my hand around Tom's cock, half-buried in my boy. I took the base of the condom and rolled it up a bit. 

I pulled away from my boy's mouth and took a pic of his cock, now more exposed so the ring of the rubber was just outside of my boy's ass. I snapped a pic and showed it to my boy. He groaned and pushed back harder. Every time Tom pulled out a good ways, I rolled that condom up a bit more. Then he'd stab his dick back into my boy. After a few minutes, only his head was still wrapped. I took another pic and showed it to my boy. 'Baby, that dick would look even better raw… right?' My boy nodded and clenched his ass. Tom winked at me and pulled out.

'This is some good pussy, bud. Thanks for sharing it with me. I need a break or I'm gonna cum!' He pulled the condom off of his cock head and gestured for me to take a turn. I slid right  into my boy's lubey open hole. It felt so good fucking his once-tight openness. Tom slowly jerked his cock and squeezed out a dollop of precum. I scooped it off with my fingers and brought it to my lips. Then I stopped; instead of eating it, I smeared it on my dick and sunk in into my boy's ass. Tom grinned. He picked up his discarded condom. I knew what he was thinking and pulled back so my cock was just barely still inside my boy. He oozed his juice out of the condom and onto my dick. I slid back in my boy letting Tom's toxic precum seep into my boy with each thrust of my dick. 

Knowing that I was putting that POZ juice in my boy got me so hot. I hammered my boy's ass as Tom slowly jerked off. I could feel my boy's hard cock and balls bouncing around and I grabbed his dick as he fucked himself on my cock and started to cum all over the sheets. I shot my load, breeding my boy's ass as Tom egged me on. 

I pulled out leaving my boy's ass a sopping mess, his hairy hole matted with my seed. My boy collapsed onto the bed, pulling at his cheeks and showing us his cummy ass. I took a few photos and showed them to my boy. 'Wouldn't that ass look better with two loads?' My boy eagerly nodded. Tom swirled his tongue on my dick and kept jerking himself. He climbed behind my boy and smacked his ass with his meaty cock. He raised his eyebrows at me saying, 'You want me to cum on his ass?' I shook my head no. 'You want me to cum IN his ass?' I nodded saying, 'Yes. Please beed my boy.' My boy moaned approval. Tom slid his thick POZ cock in my boy's ass raw. 

I took pics of my boy taking his first raw POZ cock. Instead of quietly moaning like he had whenever taking my dick, my boy started talking dirty. 'You taking that ass? Fucking me raw?! Fucking me with that big POZ cock?!' Tom got into the act too talking back, 'Yeah, pussy boy. Taking my POZ cock like a filthy little slut? You like taking POZ cock, yeah!?' Tom pounded my boy into the mattress as they worked up a sweat. I was still totally hard and now jerking my own cock. Tom pulled back and took my dick in his hand. He jerked me hard and aimed my cock at his own pistoning cock. I usually can't cum twice, but sharing my boy with this POZ stud got me so worked up. I shot my second load onto his throbbing dick and Tom fucked it into my boy's ass. 'Gonna cum! Gonna breed your boy! Gonna POZ your boy!!!' I shouted, 'Fuck yeah! Give IT to him! POZ that little slut!!!' 

Tom quickened his fuckpace and slammed his dick as deep as it would go. His face twisted up and he came deep in my boy's ass. I grabbed my phone and took a pic of their sweaty bodies still connected. Tom pulled back slowly and I kept shooting pics. Every inch he pulled back I snapped another photo. My boy pulled his cheeks apart as soon as Tom's cock plopped out, working his hole open with his fingers and toying with the three fresh loads dribbling out. 

Tom laid down beside him and they kissed. Watching them kiss was somehow more intimate than watching them fuck. Tom held my boy's face and asked him,'you like taking that POZ seed, boy?' 'Fuck yeah!' 'Want some more of that POZ cum?' 'YES!' 'Same time next week?,' he asked me. I nodded. My boy frowned at me. 'Do I have to wait a whole week?' I couldn't say no to him… Tom smiled at me and grinned. 'Tomorrow night?' My boy and I both nodded. 

'How many POZ loads you want tomorrow night, slut?' Without a second of hesitation, my boy replied, 'As many as you can give me.' 'What if I brought a few friends over?' My boy didn't answer, he just kissed Tom hard and grabbed his gooey cock. They made out as my boy worked Tom's cock back to fully hard. Naturally, I took pics.  

My boy pushed Tom onto his back and squatted on his raw POZ cock. He rode Tom looking right into my eyes. 'You like watching your boy take dick? Watching him take POZ dick?' I honestly replied, 'FUCK YEAH!' Tom bred my boy again that night and we made plans for the following evening.

To be continued...

• Like 55
  • Upvote 28
  • Thanks 10

Chapter II. 

The next morning, my boy drove me to work. As I got out of the car, Tom pulled up. Tom strode through the parking lot and my boy rolled down his window. They exchanged a few polite words and Tom leaned down and kissed him hard on the mouth. My secretary walked by just as Tom pulled back from their hot kiss. 'See you tonight, baby,' Tom said as he backed away and walked inside. My boy winked at me and drove off. 

I could barely concentrate at work all day. I saw Tom around the office, this blond POZ fuck machine. He acted like everything was totally normal, meanwhile, I was rock hard all day and drooling enough precum to soak through my slacks. He texted me asking, 'CAN YOU SEND ME THOSE FUCK PICS? I WANT TO SHARE THEM WITH SOME GUYS?' Of course, I sent him a bunch of pics right away, fully hard looking as those pics on my phone. Tom knocked on my door after lunch. 'Think we can scoot out early, stud?' We've got a big night ahead…' I agreed. I texted my boy saying that we were on our way. Tom texted his friends to tell them to head over. 

Tom drove us back to my house and parked. 'You sure you're ready to see you boy get used by us?' I honestly wasn't sure if I was ready, or how many guys would be using my boy, but I knew that just the though had kept me hard all day. 

We went inside and my boy was waiting for us on the sofa, already hard and naked. He leapt up and threw his arms around Tom, kissing him deeply. He came to me and repeated the same intense kiss. 'Thank you for this, baby. I need that big cock and his POZ cum.' I knew he did and was glad to have started him down this path. 

My boy mixed drinks for the three of us. He poured himself another and gulped it down. Tom stood up and told my boy to reach into his pocket. My boy groped Tom's crotch and fished around in his pockets. He pulled out a brown bottle of poppers and squealed with delight. Tom had him open them and take a deep hit. My boy did and his face immediately flushed. He unbuttoned Tom's shirt and pulled it off, chewing on his massive nipples and furry pecs. My boy made out with Tom and I got up to pull Tom's pants off. Out plopped that massive POZ cock, already drooling precum. I sucked his dick into my mouth and savored that toxic juice. My boy arched his ass out and spread his cheeks. I tongued his hole pushing Tom's precum into his hungry hole. Tom sat on the sofa and had me aim his cock straight up. My boy squatted in his lap and lowered himself down onto his bare dick. 

My boy sat down until my hand was covering the only part of that raw cock not deep inside him. I kept my hand there as my boy fucked himself on Tom's huge dick. I pulled my hand back and my boy steadied himself on my shoulders as he rode Tom. He had his eyes opened,  glassy as I opened the bottle and held it to his nostrils to take a huff. He took a deep hit and moaned, 'Thank you, thank you, thank you…' I couldn't tell if he meant that for me or for Tom. 

There was a knock at the door. I gave my boy the bottle of poppers and he took another hit as I headed to let in our guests. Tom had invited two of his regular fuck buddies over, a couple who got off sharing their loads and holes. Both were a bit younger than me, one a tan sturdy thickly built guy with brown hair and the other a muscle guy with a blond buzz. The darker guy extended his paw and shook my hand. 'Thanks for having us over,' as if my boy weren't getting rawfucked ten feet away. The other guy nodded to me as he passed by, pulling his tank top off and his shorts down. He knelt down and tongued Tom's low-hanging balls and the base of his shaft while my boy kept bouncing up and down. The blond took a hit of poppers and started fingering his hole. The darker guy pulled out his cock and told me to suck it, 'Get this dick ready to breed your boy!' 

I dropped to my knees and sucked his dick. He grabbed the back of my head and I dropped my jaw as wide as I could, clutching his ass. When I was thinking I'd choke, he pulled out and sat down next to Tom. My boy took a hit of poppers and climbed off of Tom and right down onto the stranger's cock. Tom hadn't told me their names or if they were also POZ. 

My boy rode that cock fisting his own. The blond greedily sucked Tom's cock and then sat down on it himself. He leaned over to kiss his man as his man plowed mine. Tom noticed that I wasn't part of the fun and told me to get undressed. I did and was rock hard and dripping. The blond guy sucked my cock as he rode Tom. I nearly came, but wanted to last longer, so I backed away and plopped down on a chair. The blond pulled off of Tom and came over to me. He sat down on my lap, facing me. He kissed me hard as he lowered himself onto my cock. It was the first time I'd topped anyone but my boy raw. He was really loose, like REALLY loose, much looser than my boy's ass after Tom had gotten done fucking him the previous night. He looked over his shoulder and nodded to Tom. Tom got up and came over to us. He aimed his dick at the sloppy cunt already full of my cock and slid in. It felt amazing, Tom's big POZ cock sliding next to mine. The guy's hole instantly felt tight as we double-stuffed him. 

I held off as long as I could, but it was just too hot, watching this slut get double-fucked and my boy rocking on the darker guy's dick. I shot ropes of cum deep into the blond's guts. I stayed hard squelching in his wetness as Tom jackhammered into the guy. Tom shot his own load breeding the guy. The guy grinned and pulled off of our dicks. He crossed to the sofa snd got on his knees, pulling his cummy cheeks apart. His ass really did look like a cunt, so stretched-out and open. My boy admired it with his mouth agape. 

My boy pulled off the stranger's raw cock and got on his knees too, next to the blond slut. I walked to the back of the sofa and held the poppers up to their noses and they both took deep huffs. Tom was ready to go again and started fucking my boy. The darker guy started pounding the blond. 'Yeah, fucker! Love fucking their cum into you!' He pulled all the way out and slammed back in over and over again. His meaty dick was slathered with our loads. He and Tom switched place and the guy shoved his cummy dick all the way into my boy. My boy gobbled on my cock getting me fully hard again. Tom pulled out of the blond guy and mopped sweat off of his face. The blond got up and the darker guy got on his knees on the sofa next to my boy. The blond rammed his cock into his man and pounded away. I love seeing great bottoms who also top, and the sight of him slamming his man made my stomach flutter. I came back around and Tom pulled out of my boy to offer me a turn. 

I fucked my boy as Tom moved onto fucking the darker guy. The blond got on his knees and spread his ass open. Tom pulled out of the darker guy and slid into the blond's gaping hole. I moved onto the darker guy and fucked him. Tom got on his knees as I started fucking the blond. To my surprise, my boy started fucking the darker guy I had just pulled out of. I pounded him until I was close and slid my dick into Tom. I pounded him until I was close and told him to take my NEG cum. I loved topping this POZ stud. My boy pulled out of the darker guy and fucked the blond for a moment. I realized what was happening and got on my knees next to Tom. He kissed me as the darker guy, the blond, and my boy lined up behind me and Tom. The strangers took turns on Tom as my boy ate my hole. He worked two fingers in and scooted beside me. He pulled my cheeks apart and the blond guy lined up his raw cock with my ass. His man guided his dick into me. 

It felt like I was being ripped open. He wasn't gentle and forced himself balls deep in me. I rarely bottom, but I grinned through the pain. My boy beamed at me as I turned into a bottom slut for raw cock just like him. The blond guy pulled out and the darker guy slammed in. Now my boy and I had both been fucked raw by these strangers. Tom jerked off watching me take their cocks back and forth. My boy got on his knees beside me. We kissed as the three of them used us both. My boy gasped into my mouth, 'Thank you, thank you, thank you…' 

Tom grabbed my hips and violently fucked me. He roared, 'You want my POZ load? Want me to convert you both!?!' I shouted back, 'YES! Give it to us!' As Tom started cumming in me, the blond guy fired off inside my boy. He pulled out so his man could finish off inside my boy's ass. The darker guy filled my boy and collapsed on top of him. We all slid down to the floor, a tangle of sweaty cummy bodies. 

We laid there for a few minutes catching our breath. Tom spoke first saying, 'It's a bit late for introductions, but meet Ray and Will.' Ray, the darker guy, reached out and shook my cock instead of my hand. Will, the blond, waved at me. Tom continued, 'We met in a fuck club and took the party home. We take turns swapping seed and recharging each other whenever we can.' With that, we knew that both Ray and Will were also POZ. My boy had two POZ loads leaking out of his hole, and I had one. 

Will suckled my boy's growing cock and Ray started fingering my hole. He was about to fuck me again when Tom stopped him. 'I have a better idea. Let's take these sluts to that fuck club and see how many loads they can take?' My boy looked at me to gage my interest. When he saw me smile he leapt up and started to head upstairs. Tom stopped him, 'You're not thinking of showering are you?' My boy shook his head and bounded up the stairs. I laid on the floor, leaking POZ cum as Ray kept fingering me. My boy came back with two dirty jocks from the laundry bin, two workout shorts, and two tank tops. We got dressed and headed to Tom's car.

To be continued…

• Like 33
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 4