That's the right bareback sports attitude! As opposed to 'having an attitude', in traditional boring monogamy. There is no need to 'cheat' when it's all a fair game! I (would) EXPECT my boy to take any cock he can get on grindr or scruff! Maybe I'll partake, maybe I won't! The only 'major rule' is: " No hypocrisy, no jealousies, and ALWAYS BAREBACK, take the loads, don't ASK if he won't tell. Promiscuity rules!" The more my boy's ass is stretched, conditioned and dripping with strangers cum, the more turned on I get! (works out great for me because at the end of any given month I SCORE more action than he does. It encourages him to keep in shape and practice his 'social skills')

• Like 5

Chapter III.

Tom drove, with me in the front seat. My boy got in the middle between Ray and Will. As soon as we got on the road, my boy fished Ray's cock out of his pants and Will's out of his shorts. He swallowed Ray's dick as Will slid into his freshly-fucked ass. My boy switched directions back and forth as they both took their turns. I kept my hand on Tom's cock, slowly stroking it as his eyes darted from the road to the rearview mirror. 

Tom drove us to a bad part of town, an industrial area with a bunch of abandoned warehouses. My boy was oblivious to our surroundings as he was stuffed with raw POZ cock from both ends. We pulled into a dark parking lot, lit with one flickering streetlamp. There were a few others cars there. Ray opened his car door and pulled my boy halfway out so he was standing on the asphalt with his ass over the carseat. Will grabbed me and placed me in a similar position. Ray plowed into my boy as Tom turned around in his seat to watch. Will jabbed his dick into me and fucked me for a moment. He pulled out and started lapping at my ass. Tom told him to stop. 'Leave him full of seed. You know the guys love a pre-lubed hole here.' Will nodded and pulled my shorts back up. Ray pulled out. I could hear splashing as he slapped my boy's ass with his wet cock. Tom tossed my boy's jock and shorts at him and he pulled himself together.

Tom knocked on a dented rusty door. A few moments later, it buzzed opened and we followed Tom into a long dark musty hallway. Tom showed a card from his wallet to an attendant behind a cracked glass panel. The attendant was a heavyset black guy with a shaved head. He smiled at Tom and buzzed him in. Will and Ray flashed their cards too. In our haste to leave the house, I realized that we hadn't brought our wallets. Will and Ray were buzzed through and closed the door behind them. The attendant looked me and my boy up and down and grinned. 'It's fifty bucks each for non-members.' I told him that we forgot our wallets. My boy, growing sluttier by the minute said, 'I can think of another way to pay.' The attendant smiled and buzzed us in. My boy leaned over a counter and shook his ass at the guy. I gasped when I saw the dark puddle of cum seeping out of his once-tight hole and through his shorts. 

The attendant stood up and pulled down his sweatpants. Out flopped a huge uncut dick. He pointed to it and looked at me saying, 'Get to work…' I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock into my throat. My boy pulled his shorts down and played with his leaking hole. When the guy was satisfied, he pushed me aside and slid right into my boy. I was painfully hard realizing that it was his fifth raw cock of the day. We didn't even know his name. I knew at least that he was POZ when I saw the biohazard tattoo peeking out from his shirttail. 'Damn! This hole is wet! How many loads in you, so far?' My boy answered as the man kept pounding him. 'Lost count. At least four, I think…' 'Well, here's one more!' And the guy bred my boy. 

He pulled out and smeared his cummy cock on my boy's ass. He gave us each a towel and a key and pointed us to the locker room, all while his cummy cock was hanging out. He tucked it back into his sweatpants and went back to his stool. 

The locker room was damp and grungy. My boy slid out of his shorts and yanked his shirt off. I followed suit, but we both kept our jocks on. They were pretty rank from the dirty laundry and fresh accumulations of sweat and cum. 

My boy threw his arms around me and kissed me hard, whispering, 'Thank you, thank you, thank you…' I hadn't realized how piggy he wanted to be, or how much I loved being piggy with him. I fingered his loose cunt runny with seed. I was so wrapped up in the moment, I didn't notice a guy come into the locker room and walk up behind my boy. He was older, mid-60s, with a bald head and scraggly white chest hair on his man boobs and protruding belly. He put his fingers next to mine in my boys ass. 'This slut is ready to go. May I?,' he asked me? I nodded approval. 

My boy hadn't even see what this guy looked like. And neither of us had seen his cock. He hefted his belly up and I saw a glistening seven-inch-long dick. I knew he'd had that long cock in at least one other hole. My boy leaned forward, arching his back, and kept his arms around me. I supported him as the hung fat man entered my boy. He grunted as the guy bottomed out. He had low hanging balls slapping back and forth as he fucked my boy. The guy bred him quickly, pulled out muttering a quick thanks and headed to the showers. 

Tom had walked in while my boy was getting pounded and whispered, 'That troll is always here. I bet he's already fucked ten guys today and probably taken just as many loads. He's a walking infection…' He grinned as he said it, with respect. Tom fingered my boy's ass a bit and told us to follow him. 

To be continued…

• Like 28
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

Chapter IV. 

Tom, Ray, and Will had split up to tell everyone there that some new guys were here taking loads. Tom led us to a florescent-lit garage with two benches in the middle of the room. There were maybe six guys there, mostly naked and mostly hard. Tom led us to the benches and positioned me and my boy facing each other on our bellies, with our asses up and ready for the men's use. He tossed us both a bottle of poppers and we took a few deep hits. Tom led a stranger up to my boy's ass and the guy slipped right in. I watched my boy seethe with lust. Someone came up to me from behind and entered me. I somehow resisted the urge to see what he looked like. He fucked me for a few minutes and came in me. The guy fucking my boy finished too. One after another, every person in the room fucked one or both of us. We were both out of breath and dripping with sweat and seed. 

Tom scooped up my boy and Will and Ray helped me to a steam room. There were a few guys playing in the steam, but it was too thick to see the action. The sound of fucking reverberated off of the walls. The fat old man from the locker room was there and he pulled me to him. He placed me on his lap but I was too worn out to ride him. I slumped over his fat chest and held on while he pumped me. Tom got my boy to his knees and worked his fingers into his ass. I watched as the old man pumped at my ass as Tom got four fingers and his thumb in my boy's ruined cunt. My boy moaned as he went farther. I watched him take Tom's whole hand to the wrist. His eyes were glazed over and he moaned as he was fisted for the first time. The fat man under me jiggled his hips signaling that he was cumming in me. I thanked him for his load and eased off of him. Tom took my hand and pulled his fist out of my boy. He smeared the cum and ass juice all over mine and formed my fingers into the right shape. I was shocked at how easily my whole hand slipped inside my boy's cummy hole. It felt so silky and so hot. Tom got behind me and stood me, leaning back into his sexy furry chest. He eased my hand in and out of my boy who laid there nearly passed out. 

Tom told me to grab my cock. I did and he shook his head saying, 'No with your other hand…' I pulled my hand out of my boy's slackened hole and grabbed my dick. 'Fuck him…' I didn't so much as slide into my boy's ass as I scooped it in. There was no friction. 'No. Fuck him with your hand on your dick.' I pulled out and grasped my cock and inserted my whole hand and my cock into him. My boy groaned into the tile bench. I would never have though my boy's hole could be so open. Tom slid into my own loose hole and pounded my body into my boy. He was fucking both of us. Will and Ray appeared out of the mist and jerked each other off watching the three of us rutting. Tom told me he was going to cum in me, and I begged him to fill me up with his POZ seed. When he started firing inside me, I could only feel wetness sloshing around. That filthy sensation made me cum, I jerked myself off with my hand and dick planted inside my boy. Tom backed out of me and I backed out of my boy. It felt like his ass was turning inside out as I withdrew. Ray and Will approached his gaping rosebud and shot their loads into my boy. 

We went to a heated pool area and I saw a creamy puddle rise to the top of the water oozing out of our asses. My boy and I were so exhausted. The guys helped us pull ourselves together and poured us into the car. We both fell asleep as Tom drove us home. The guys got us tucked into bed and cleaned up the living room. The next morning, my boy and I took turns fucking each other before we got out of bed. On the coffee table in the living room was a note from Tom:

Hey guys. Welcome to the brotherhood. Between the two of you, you took over twenty loads last night. Take some time to process the world you've joined. Take care of each other. See you again soon.

-Tom

Clipped to the note were two annual membership cards to the fuck club. We knew we'd be back soon. 

• Like 22
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

On 2/27/2019 at 8:30 AM, rawsatyr said:

That's the right bareback sports attitude! As opposed to 'having an attitude', in traditional boring monogamy. There is no need to 'cheat' when it's all a fair game! I (would) EXPECT my boy to take any cock he can get on grindr or scruff! Maybe I'll partake, maybe I won't! The only 'major rule' is: " No hypocrisy, no jealousies, and ALWAYS BAREBACK, take the loads, don't ASK if he won't tell. Promiscuity rules!" The more my boy's ass is stretched, conditioned and dripping with strangers cum, the more turned on I get! (works out great for me because at the end of any given month I SCORE more action than he does. It encourages him to keep in shape and practice his 'social skills')

I need me a husband like this! Won't mind my hole being a cummy mess always.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1