Pubic Hair

DarkroomTaker

Curious of members pubic hair, Hair color/ shaven  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Are you

2. 2. Do you

For me, although pretty much an 'omnifucker' (as far as pubes go) a built bro who shaves it ALL OFF is the ultimate thrill-ride! Just noticed that I'd go into 'sexual overdrive'. I think because I associate with vain body-builders and promiscuous 'sports-fuckers' who shave to give crotch-monkeys no shelter! lol

• Like 1

I trimmed my pubic hair, balls, cock and holes are shaved. I enjoy when one touches or licks me there. 

When I am the sucker or rimmer I also prefer shaved parts, but as an eager bottom I don’t care about it. Being shaved is less important than servicing a top.  The first thing to suck hard a cock to fuck me, in that case who cares about hair or hairless. 

I have been fortunate to be naturally hairless in most areas. I still have some pubic hair and some around my pussy. I always have shaved my pussy but over the last couple of years I have been shaving my pubes too. I like the men that fuck me to be as hairy as possible though. Hair to me is what men have. Boys and subs are hairless.

2B0D5AF0-2D5B-4C2C-82C5-E22208590CAC.jpeg

Edited by Pozguyinchi
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 5

Guest Porthos

I have a naturally smooth chest but thick pubes and a moderately hairy hole....I trim my pubes but leave my hole alone. I find a hairy hole extremly sexy and masculine...nothing better than eating a hairy hole and especially fucking...The feeling of the hair on my raw cock is awesome,

IMG_0892.jpg

I'm with rawsatyr on this.  I think the bodybuilders in the 80s (and still now) influenced my taste.  I think it also has to do with a guy being so much into their own bodies they take the time to modify it to show it off.  A lean guy with shaved pubes (and more)  is the ultimate turn on to me......guys like the Sean Cody actors/gay for pay muscle studs turned on by themselves and their "straight" sex partners push me over the edge.   Sometimes they're too full of themselves and ONLY looking for the same, but sometimes they're total whores and just wanna be the sleazy center of attention, which are the ones I love :) Body and pubic hair is NEVER a deal breaker for me in ANY way - into all types, but purely visually the smooth/shaved guy bones me up harder!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I shave cock, balls and hole, and sometimes my back because forgodssake... Elsewhere I trim. I like to keep a nice, close trim across my chest. I have a natural “treasure trail” down my body to my crotch, and I used to shave my abs to accentuate it even more, but now I leave it alone. I kind of wish I were naturally hairless, but fur is in my genes.

On 2/23/2019 at 4:10 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have been fortunate to be naturally hairless in most areas. I still have some pubic hair and some around my pussy. I always have shaved my pussy but over the last couple of years I have been shaving my pubes too. I like the men that fuck me to be as hairy as possible though. Hair to me is what men have. Boys and subs are hairless.

I completely agree that subs should be completely smooth. It should be a standard send signals.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2/23/2019 at 11:10 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

Totally agree