Pubic Hair

DarkroomTaker

Curious of members pubic hair, Hair color/ shaven  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Are you

2. 2. Do you

On 2/23/2019 at 6:10 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have been fortunate to be naturally hairless in most areas. I still have some pubic hair and some around my pussy. I always have shaved my pussy but over the last couple of years I have been shaving my pubes too. I like the men that fuck me to be as hairy as possible though. Hair to me is what men have. Boys and subs are hairless.

2B0D5AF0-2D5B-4C2C-82C5-E22208590CAC.jpeg

I do love a big bush on a man. It’s so hot to smell his man smell and feel it brushing against my nose and ass while pleasing him. Ummm I can’t get enough.

Love bushy pubic hair, but really, really love super hairy arm pits.  So hairy that the hair connects with the chest hair.  Yum!  Give me a daddy like that.

On 3/2/2019 at 11:00 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

Love bushy pubic hair, but really, really love super hairy arm pits.  So hairy that the hair connects with the chest hair.  Yum!  Give me a daddy like that.

Like this

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 1:04 PM, skylon said:

I have a naturally smooth chest but thick pubes and a moderately hairy hole....I trim my pubes but leave my hole alone. I find a hairy hole extremly sexy and masculine...nothing better than eating a hairy hole and especially fucking...The feeling of the hair on my raw cock is awesome,

IMG_0892.jpg

Love it bud....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...