Pubic Hair

DarkroomTaker

Curious of members pubic hair, Hair color/ shaven  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Are you

2. 2. Do you

I can get hairy, way tooooo hairy. Most guys I have been with prefer me very hairy but I often shave / remove, not for sexual reasons it is just so much easier applying full body moisturiser on a hairless body.

On 9/16/2019 at 12:54 PM, evilqueerpig said:

NEVER too much hair....if I had my druthers, manscaping would be illegal!

Nothing sexier than a hair ass and cock. They have such a natural masculine smell, make me feel like I’m being fucked by a man, not a hairless boy. That being said, I rarely top but when I do...I won’t say no to a smooth, shaved twink!

Guest Binudenative

- I am Native American and my pubic hair is jet black, and I have hair on my taint and a ring of anal hair. I am naturally minimal in body hair but I have a nice and natural black bush. 😉 I love pubic hair on men and women. It's a huge turn on for me. My fiancé has a nice bush growing out too and her hair around her butthole is thicker and bigger than mine. 🙂 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...