Sucking straight cock in school

marktulley2000

When in middle or high school did you ever get approached by a straight guy to suck his cock? How did he know you would be up for it?

A very hung guy in the high school asked me in the shower if I wanted to give him head. I was worried someone would come in and said no. To this day, I regret not saying yes.  :-).

• Like 1

Guest faggot hole

i sucked a lot of cock in high school.  Gay guys, straight guys.  Nearly all of the football team, including a couple o f the coaches; a few of the teachers and the assistant principal.  i was pretty much known as a cocksucker when i was in high school.  i never approached anyone (never had to).  Generally they came to me.  i can understand barebacker's regrets for not having taken the opportunity.  i have wonderful memories of my high school years.

oh yes soooo many. I actually had the nickname "Deepthroat" cause everyone knew I was a cocksucker and could take guys to the balls.by the time I started high school I had almost 4 years experience sucking cock and was really good at it.so when you're an obvious faggot who guys know can suck a mean cock and will easily get on your knees, even the straightest guys hit you up for blowjobs.i would blow guys in the school restrooms, the mall restrooms, outdoors, at their places or mine and at like every party at least 1 or 2 guys would get me alone so I could blow them.one time a guy said he heard I suck guys for 5 bucks but I said I suck cocks for free and I started blowing him super regularly.if people saw a guy hanging out with me they just assumed I was blowing him. plus when you're girly, easy and good, you can get the odd straight guy to try fucking your ass.a couple guys said they liked using my mouth to jerk off.i loved that

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

• 7 months later...

I sucked a lot of cock in high school. So many guys my age that thought they were straight but ended up in my bed or car with their cocks in my mouth or in my ass and mine in theirs. During my years at high school I  had sex with 7 men teachers. At their homes, in their cars or in their closets. Across their desk. Most of them were married and not getting sucked at home. I loved their creamy cum and was always ready to help them out. Also they loved to fuck my young ass and fill it with their seed.

Guest Binudenative

- I began sucking cock discretely in middle school and into high school. It was older boys and curious guys and I had mine sucked in exchange too.

• 2 weeks later...

I lived off straight cocks in middle school and high school. I had a few gay boys I was blowing regularly but I was trained to be a cocksucker by straight guys most straight guys that age dont get their cocks sucked by girls nearly as much as they want so when you're an obvious faggot and known cocksucker they come to you for blowjobs all the time 

• Piggy 1

Guest BritBottom

Gosh this made me think back.  I was one of the early developers at school and so attracted attention in the changing rooms and showers.  I was often asked to let lads have a feel and at around age 12 a group of 3 of us used to grope and feel each other up at the back of one of our classes.

There was a lad, in another class that regularly got hard in the showers after games, he never hid it.  He lived on my route home. We’d walk part of the route together and the conversation would often be sexual.  Eventually I was invited into his home, the idea was to compare our hard cocks but it turned into mutual wanking sessions. I always used to lick my hands clean after coming; it was natural to me so that led to questions and mutual taste tests. It didn’t seem a great step from licking spunk off his fingers to licking it off his cock and once that happened sucking him off was no big step. Being the times they were it was all a big secret for both of us, never did much else with schoolmates though.

Not long after I was learning the ropes of cottaging and cruising spots and later the real joy of getting buggered.

• 4 years later...
On 10/3/2019 at 8:39 AM, Guest MrBob said:

During my years at high school I  had sex with 7 men teachers.

The thought of teachers getting sucked by their students is so hot to me. There were a few teachers I would have liked to taste while I was at school.

• Like 2