Finally took the plunge

RVAGuy

Finally took my first load ...

Have been chatting with a dominant top online for a while, who only fucks raw.  He assured me he is Neg and on PrEP.  I held back for a while, but finally decided its now or never and agreed to meet him, with the understanding, that once he starts, it will not end until he has bred my hole.

We met at his place and I was blindfolded when I walked through the door.  I undressed and was put on a bed and told to open, where he pushed his semi-hard cock into my mouth.  I sucked for a while, gagging each time he pushed all the way in.  He was 9" and quite thick.  He spanked my ass and balls some, then told me it was time.  He positioned me on all 4s lubed up his cock and my hole and then I felt the big cock head on my hole.  He began to push and it hurt a lot.  I tried to scoot away but he held my by the hips and kept pushing.  it burned when he got it in and pushed deep.  I jumped and flattened out and his cock slipped out.  He quickly got on my back and forced it back in again.  With all his weight on me and laying on the bed, I really could not do anything but take it.  He pounded my hole for about 5 or 6 minutes, then I felt him push real deep and hold.  He then fucked me for a few more strokes and pulled out.  I asked if he had bred me and he said yes.  I laid on the bed and he then got on me and pushed his cock back in.  At this point, I did not resist or complain at all.  He fucked me again for maybe 10 minutes and came again in me.

I am a little conflicted ... I have always been more of an Alpha type male, but I can not deny some part of me enjoyed this.  I am not sure if I will do it again or not.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

I love the connection I get from being bred. Having someone fill you with their cum is extremely personal and hot. Don't let the "alpha" side of your personality dictate what you like. I'm definitely the more dominant person in my relationship in the streets, but I love being submissive and bred in the sheets.

I'd say to do it again, but just be careful; don't take people at their word if they're NEG and on PREP. If you like getting filled with cum (or BB in general), get on PREP ASAP unless you're prepared to deal with the possible consequences. Not trying to scare you, just want you to be safe and have fun. ??

I'm not much of a betting man, but my money says you'll be doing it again - soon!  Congrats on taking the plunge into the pool of cum :)  Do it without the blindfold next time so you can see the raw cock fucking you and the look of the top's eyes as he's breeding you.  I love getting bred on my back, so I can see his facial expression as he's unloading!...usually makes me cum too :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I agree with TexRanchKing. As a dominant personality myself there is nothing I find more erotic than submitting to a top and receiving his load. Getting filled is awesome. But I echo other ppl here in that if you are looking to stay neg you should prolly think about Prep bc it is ultimately up to you to keep yourself neg if that’s what you want. 

I appreciate all the feedback and advice.  I am leaning towards submitting again ... it is a feeling to experience that pounding I can't quite describe.

As for PrEP ... How can I obtain some without going to my regular doctor.  I would feel too embarrassed asking for it from him.  Is there any advice how I can get this relatively anonymously?  

Thank you all for your support and feedback ...  

You're not obligated to go to your regular doctor for prep. Find a clinic that specializes in gay health and get your prep there. That's what i did.  Just make sure you're willing to go to the follow-ups. 

Edited by lipigbear
More info

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2019 at 7:04 PM, lipigbear said:

You're not obligated to go to your regular doctor for prep. Find a clinic that specializes in gay health and get your prep there. That's what i did.  Just make sure you're willing to go to the follow-ups. 

Planned Parenthood is an excellent choice for this. Tell them you are not comfortable with your regular doctor and give them your insurance. The reg doc will renew the scrip, but thats no stress. 

I used them for PeP and PreP (Sorry chasers my  great paying job requires im neg). BTW Ive taken like six poz loads on PreP and I loved them (almost) as much as you guys!