Your first taste of cum

Guest ScottSwallows

Guest ScottSwallows

I want to know if everyone loved their first taste of cum?

Honestly,my first taste was awful.Salty,bitter and thick.

It wasn’t until I gave him a few blowjobs that I began liking the taste then loving it.

what was your first taste like?

Be honest.

Soon after discovering the joy of masturbation, I decided to taste my own cum and I was instantly hooked.  Naturally, when I sucked my first cock, tasting and swallowing was not an issue.  In my 42 years of sucking cock, I've never encountered unpleasant tasting cock or cum!

• Upvote 1

Aside from trying my own first, which, well, tasted like cum. I've never noticed my own to be overly salty, I know diet can affect the taste. It's usually quite sweet, sort of... haha. 

I honestly can't remember the first load I've swallowed of another guy's, but I can remember enjoying it and not letting it go to waste. 

My first time tasting cum was from my babysitters bf. He was 17 and I had parents who insisted there be an "adult" around long after it was necessary. 

Everytime they fought he would come see me and we'd play. I realized my babysitter lol was doing it to turn me out. Into that ever since. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/25/2019 at 1:07 PM, ScottSwallows said:

I want to know if everyone loved their first taste of cum?

Honestly,my first taste was awful.Salty,bitter and thick.

It wasn’t until I gave him a few blowjobs that I began liking the taste then loving it.

what was your first taste like?

Be honest.

I hated it almost puked ,but I told him I would swallow his load. After a few more men and there loads I was hooked. I wanted the load of every man i saw. Used to swallow 5 to 10 loads a day every weekday,weekends would be all night. 

• Like 2

Guest ScottSwallows
6 hours ago, Alamocitycumdump said:

I hated it almost puked ,but I told him I would swallow his load. After a few more men and there loads I was hooked. I wanted the load of every man i saw. Used to swallow 5 to 10 loads a day every weekday,weekends would be all night. 

Same for me.After giving him a few blowjobs I was hooked.I suck my friend 4 or 5 times a day...even more on weekends.

Do you think their cum made us sick or do you think it was a mental reaction?

• 2 weeks later...

Been eating my own cum since I first unloaded sperm when I was 12. When I finally got to suck dick at 17 I thought the taste of that guy's cum was the greatest thing ever! Many years later I get hard thinking about that first cock and the feel and taste of his cum on my tongue. I've never had unpleasant tasting cum in all of many loads I've swallwed through the years!

• Like 2

I was 38 when I sucked my first cock, but didn’t swallow. The second guy I sucked, I swallowed on the second try with him and didn’t look back. Now, some 20 years and a couple of thousand cocks and cumloads later, I still can’t get enough....even though I try really hard.

• Like 2

On 2/27/2019 at 1:04 AM, ScottSwallows said:

Same for me.After giving him a few blowjobs I was hooked.I suck my friend 4 or 5 times a day...even more on weekends.

Do you think their cum made us sick or do you think it was a mental reaction?

A straight redneck once said “there’s two kinds of people...them that will suck a dick and them that won’t”.   I agree

My first taste of cum was with the first girl friend I had that I had sex with. She would suck my cock and I would cum in her mouth. The first few times she would spit it out the car window where we were parked. Then she started swallowing it after she talked with her cousin a lot about sex. Then one night I had just cum in her mouth nad she came up to kiss me. Once my touque entered her mouth I realized she had not swallowed my cum. She pushed some cum in my mouth and we both swallowed. After that we always kissed deeply after ever blow job she gave me before she would swallow. Then when we were fucking bare and me cumming in her I would get into eating her out afterwards. Loved those cream pies.  Years later I was jerking off and I shot my cum into a shot glass and poured it into my mouth. Always love swallowing cum now!!!

• Like 3

I remember coughing it out everywhere because I wasn’t prepared for that sensation of how it shoots in your mouth, but I also remember liking the taste despite the fact that I was embarrassed about my poor blow job skills ?. I sucked him a few more times and got better at sucking cock, loved sucking and never hated cum but I defiantly grew to love cum the more I did it