Your first taste of cum

Guest ScottSwallows

I remember it tasting mild, a little salty, and the entire experience still makes me drip thinking about it. I was sucking a guy at a bookstore. He was very quiet the whole time, didn't move, just stood there with his eyes open and his mouth shut. He started dripping and I started swallowing, then the dripping got very intense all at once. All I could think about was how much I wanted him to drip more, because it meant I was doing it right. Then it stopped. Only after it stopped did I realize that I has just swallowed cum, every drop of a man's load.

To this day, I find it hotter for a man to not tell me when he's going to cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Tried mine countless times after masturbating. Discovered my attraction to men later. The first man to cum in my mouth was a good friend. It tasted awful but I swallowed in order not to hurt his feelings. I’ve since learned to put it down my throat as quickly as it’s spurting out or simply deep throating the cock. Either way, it was all a gradual learning process. 

• Like 1

My first time, I remember feeling something warm, a little salty, and sticky filling up my mouth completely. It was an amazing feeling and didn't realize it was cum until I ask the guy to cum for me and he told me he did. After that, I was eager to have as many guys leaving their load in my mouth as possible. I got addicted on the taste. Since, I am cum whore. I don't care if they fuck me, use my mouth, jerk off,.. what I want is cum.

• Like 2

Guest Memphian

I don't remember much about the taste of the first load I took in my mouth.  Fast forward to modern times, and I can say I don't love the taste, but don't mind it, unless it's from a smoker.  To me, their cum is bitter and acrid.  

Most of the time I take loads in the back of my throat and swallow them without tasting much.  But if a guy wants to jack in my open mouth onto my tongue, I have no problem with tasting it long enough to swallow.  I have gagged on rare occasion, but I think it was something about the quantity and the viscosity, and not the taste.

16 hours ago, Annapaulamass said:

My first time, I remember feeling something warm, a little salty, and sticky filling up my mouth completely. It was an amazing feeling and didn't realize it was cum until I ask the guy to cum for me and he told me he did. After that, I was eager to have as many guys leaving their load in my mouth as possible. I got addicted on the taste. Since, I am cum whore. I don't care if they fuck me, use my mouth, jerk off,.. what I want is cum.

I was very fortunate and 2 older males - having sex - teaching me how to suck dicks - Oh God . it was so wonderful learning from them - becoming friends for almost a year - after 2 weeks - they had a party with friends - must of sucking 10 dicks - all of them different but the encouraging words - my fem boyfriend helping me - teaching me - having those black males as friends too - it was Great in those days !   :)

• Upvote 1

The first time I sucked someone off I was 11, and not only did I enjoy the taste,  I really loved the feeling of having that cock explode in my mouth.  Feeling it twitch and throb just as it started to spew.  I was (and still am)  hooked! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I also sucked my first cock at 11 and have enjoyed it ever since. Though the very first time the guy didn't cum in my mouth but pulled out just before he shot his load but I did taste a bit of his cum on my lips.

Edited by barboy
  • Like 1

Guest ScottSwallows
1 hour ago, barboy said:

I also sucked my first cock at 11 and have enjoyed it ever since. Though the very first time the guy didn't cum in my mouth but pulled out just before he shot his load but I did taste a bit of his cum on my lips.

1 hour ago, barboy said:

Who was he?

was it forced?

3 hours ago, Negasswhore said:

It´s true, you never forget your first!

That is so true. I have been with hundreds of guys over the years and while most of them are blurs I remember exactly my first one. Minute by minute what happened, what he looked like and I even remember how he smelled.

• Like 1

I was 12 when I had my first taste of cum and was hooked for life. Only one time did I not enjoy the taste of a guys cum, but being a cumslut, I swirled it around my mouth and swallowed it. I've never wasted a drop of anyone of the hundreds of cocks I've sucked.

• Like 1