Your first taste of cum

Guest ScottSwallows

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: You might want to review the guidelines for posting about your own underage sex experiences. If you are telling a story about something that happened to you before age 18, you need to keep the story brief and not eroticize the experience. 

My first time was when I was 19. I had gone down on guys before but they either did not cum or wore a condom. I was in San Diego at a bathhouse. He just walked up to me in the sauna and just shoved his dick in my mouth. Didn't ask just forced it. He shot it into my mouth pretty quickly. It was salty and thick. I liked it and swallowed it. It was a turn on for me. I still enjoy the taste.

I started sucking dick young, had my first taste of cum at 14. It wasn't a pleasant taste. i didn't like it, but kept swallowing and now i couldn't imagine not swallowing. stilll not sure i like the taste but im a good girl and will never refuse  a load.

On 2/25/2019 at 12:07 PM, Guest ScottSwallows said:

I want to know if everyone loved their first taste of cum?

Honestly,my first taste was awful.Salty,bitter and thick.

It wasn’t until I gave him a few blowjobs that I began liking the taste then loving it.

what was your first taste like?

Be honest.

3 hours ago, MattQueen1 said:

My first time was when I was 19. I had gone down on guys before but they either did not cum or wore a condom. I was in San Diego at a bathhouse. He just walked up to me in the sauna and just shoved his dick in my mouth. Didn't ask just forced it. He shot it into my mouth pretty quickly. It was salty and thick. I liked it and swallowed it. It was a turn on for me. I still enjoy the taste.

4 hours ago, cumdumpfemale79936 said:

I started sucking dick young, had my first taste of cum at 14. It wasn't a pleasant taste. i didn't like it, but kept swallowing and now i couldn't imagine not swallowing. stilll not sure i like the taste but im a good girl and will never refuse  a load.

My first time I tasted cum was when I visited another MTF trans feminine girl in her home. I wanted to mutually fuck unprotected with her, but she was afraid of the risk of HIV/Aids, unlike me.

So instead, I respected her wish and we lay down on her bed in the 69 position and put our cocks in each other‘s mouths and it didn‘t take long until we both came at the same time. Then, with our cum in our mouths, we hugged each other and kissed on the mouth, then swallowed the cum. I found I enjoyed it, we should have put toys in our holes while doing it, to enhance the feel of it all.

The other time after that, the second and last time, was when I was waiting for fuckers on a parking lot. Again, I was seeking unprotected fucks. But a guy put his cock in my mouth and shot his cum into it. I found it salty, but nevertheless swallowed it - what else to do with it?

Then he went off to get a condom, as I didn‘t have any in my handbag. Why should I, if I want to be fucked without and enjoy the risk? I don‘t know if he came back with a condom, as I moved on to another parking lot, hunting my desired unprotected anal sex and all the fun and risk that goes with it.

Edited by BBTV6

I liked it. It was mild, and it started out with a lot of precum, then the volume suddenly got very heavy, and it wasn't until I was doing my best to swallow that I realized I was eating cum.

It's always been like that, I just get so much into the sucking that I only realize I'm getting my reward after it happens.

Pretty classic situation: sleepover with my cousin. We had sucked each other some, then jacked each other off.  When we were done my cousin put his finger into the spooge on his chest, and tasted it (apparently he'd done this before). He invited me to taste his, but I was a little nervous about that, and tasted mine instead. It wasn't love at first taste, but I kept at it. The last time he and I fooled around we were 19 and headed off to different colleges. We sucked each other off and that was my first time taking someone else's from the tap,though by then we'd sometimes licked cum off each other's belly and balls. 

My first taste was many years ago now, I had been nervous of taking a load as was not certain about it and my reaction to a cock unloading in my mouth, after a guy nearly forced me to take his load.

I eventually met a guy who I was totally relaxed with, and I love sucking cock, and had said to him I would like him to cum over my face to finish our session. We actually ended up in the 69 position, and I worked him good and hard till he warned me he was cumming, I let the first few squirts fly over my face. The pleasure of it all triggered my own orgasm, and my inhibitions were lost, and my lips quickly sealed around his cock as it pumped loads more of his precious load into my eager and now ready mouth, mmm left me wanting more. My dilemma is do I swallow or take it anally.

i was 26 and the guys name was "Skip."  He was also my first guy. i was suppressed and repressed because of a religious background, i knew i liked guys from childhood age.  

i was so ready.  i was spending the weekend doing volunteer work on a Christian organization missionary hospital ship that was in port for refurbishing, Skip was one of the crew members and they had bunked me for the night in his room.  The berth was very small and dark, only a little light from a port hole. He came into the room late and i pretended to be asleep.  His bunk was maybe 5 feet away, but it was so dark you could only see shadows.  

We played a cat and mouse game for what seemed hours, moving about on our bunks making sounds and touching ourselves. Finally, i couldn't stand it any longer and went over to his bunk and he wordlessly offered me his cock.   i had wanted this my whole life, so i was really needing it and i took his cock into my mouth hungrily.  It didn't take him long to cum, and honestly, i probably would have loved it no matter how he tasted.  The next morning i was in love, and he was gone before i woke. i wanted to talk, he pretended it never happened. 

And it has remained that way.  As most have noted, taste changes from person to person, though there seems to be a familia, teltale taste that is common to all guys even though it varies individually.  But the feel, the moment when He orgasms and His orgasm transfers to me is the most awesome thing in life. 

between 10-11 as i remembered. It was awful!

My 18 yo cousin came to visit, we showered together, his cock was hard and big and he asked me to play it with my hands after he soaped his cock. After that, he rinsed off and told me to suck it. Soon, i felt squirts after squirts of warm, salty, watery, phlegm like thing in my mouth, i spat. Too young to know what it was. 

• 2 weeks later...