Your first taste of cum

Guest ScottSwallows

I was eleven and my uncle talked me into sucking his big hard cock. He said I am cuming boy now swallow. I did and the taste was fantastic and I have sucked cock ever since just for that delicious taste of hot cum. Just that first experience has made me a life time cocksucker.

• Like 1

Thinking back and remembering I am sure that my very first Taste of Cum, was the turning point in my life. It happened with a school buddy and I was paying off a bet we had. The part I remember the best was hearing him telling me that he was Close and I should not stop what I was doing. Little did I know then that honestly, I had No intentions of stopping, but also was wondering what was going to happen next. I heard him saying that he was right there and about to have his Orgasm in my mouth. This is where I found out just who and what I was, I remember the feeling as his Orgasm hit, the Hot, Sticky, slightly Salty taste in my mouth. I tried to keep licking and sucking but he pulled away. So all I had now was to use my tongue and play with the Fresh Cum in my mouth. Again that is where I knew what I was, A Cock Sucker, for life. I ENJOYED the Taste very much and through the years have savored my more loads of different flavors. 

I'm still a Cock Sucker and Still Swallowing.

I'm sure I posted this somewhere else before but here it is again... my first time was when I was 15.. I was over a friend's house from high school having a weekend sleep over.. we were laying next to each other on the bed playing video games.. it was a twin bed so we had to lay close to each other and we could feel each other's body heat.. as we played we started rubbing our legs against each other and then at one point he started wrestling with me on the bed.. we wrestled around and he managed to get me pinned down using his legs holding my arms down.. he reached down and unzipped his pants and stuck his cock in my face and kept trying to stick it in my mouth.. I kept moving my head side to side so he couldn't stick it in and then finally he stopped trying.. I centered my head again and looked up at him and he was smiling and his cock was hanging over my face.. slowly he pushed it down and rubbed the tip of his cock on my lips and I could feel the warmth and slipperiness of his precum being wiped across my lips as he looked down on me with a happy smile.. real slowly he pushed it in to my mouth and this time I let him slide it in.. he held it in for a few seconds, smiling even more than before and then he re-positioned himself so he could start fucking my face.. I took to his cock like a baby to a bottle and started sucking on it while he was pumping my face.. he took his time slowly stroking it in and out of my mouth with the cutest smile ever on his face and then he started to fuck my face at a faster pace.. finally he moaned and shot his load down my throat... I was on my back and could feel it start slipping down my throat so I instinctively swallowed it.. then he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth and smiled at me and said "i won" and then we went back to playing games. He doesn't know it, but he's the reason I'm an eager and willing cocksuker and cum swallower. He made me an addict and I've swallowed thousands of loads since then.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2019 at 12:26 PM, Pozlover1 said:

A straight redneck once said “there’s two kinds of people...them that will suck a dick and them that won’t”.   I agree

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I once saw!   Said "Mean people suck"   "Nice people swallow"

On 2/25/2019 at 5:31 PM, bredbiyou said:

Bitter and oily. I enjoyed the act of sucking cock right away, but it did take me a while to acquire an appreciation for the taste of cum.

I agree.

For me his was salty and thick.

From me the consistency was a problem not the taste.

I had my first taste of a mans cum at an early age I remember it being a little salty and somewhat thick but I honestly enjoyed the taste. I wasn't able to swallow it all the first time because he didn't tell me he was going to cum but after that first time I was pretty good at guzzling most of it down. 

Guest NoobBB

First time I tasted cum was when I was 13. Sucked a few guys around my age and some older guys. The first guy was pretty bad. It was way too salty, but he was the first gave I ever sucked. I still enjoyed the feeling of cum in my mouth and learned to just deal with the bad taste.

I still make a squint face when the load taste nasty lol some guys get turned on by that. 

• 4 months later...

I was 14 with my best friends dad. I offered myself to him. He stood in front of me. I pulled his jeans and his underwear down and got my first look at his erect cock. It looked amazing. I licked his shaft and head and then closed my mouth over it. He was considerate and didn't try to shove it down my mouth. I must have sucked only about 4 inches off his shaft but he told me it felt fukkin great. I felt his cock pulse in my mouth and he said he was going to cum. He said he wanted to cum in my mouth but understood if I wasn't ready. I put my hands on his ass to let him know Wanted him to cum in my mouth. His balls contracted and he shot the first of at least a dozen jolts of sperm into my mouth. I choked and gagged. Not because of the taste. I loved he taste of his sperm but there was so much of it. I swallowed what I could and the rest ran out my mouth down my chin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Like many others, my first was my own. The first guy I sucked to completion had bitter tasting cum. It wasn't great, but the slutty feeling I had from the act sold me on sucking cock and swallowing when I can't have the load in my ass.

Though I don't care if my cock gets sucked, I like to drink daily a concoction based on pineapple juice I found on the web that is supposed to make your cum taste better. Just in case I am ever in a multiple partners situation, if the taste of my cum leads to networking and finding more partners, it was worth it. Plus based on the ingerdients I think it is healthy!

I was 15 years old. I had had cocks in my mouth before. But I had never had anyone cum in my mouth, until I turned 15. I met an older guy at a public park. He took me back into the thick woods adjacent to the park. He sucked me off, then asked me to suck him off, too. I'm sure my blow job was terrible, but he did cum. It was kind of a shock. As he started to whisper, "I'm cumming", I tasted his bitter, salty, warm cum fill my mouth. It made me gag and I spit it out. It took me several more times before I grew to like the taste of cum. Now, I can't get enough of it. I would never even think of spitting anymore. 

Hated it the first time. I was basically mouth-raped by an older relative. After he forced n  my e to suck him and came in my mouth I ran into the house, locked myself in a bathroom and gargled most of a bottle of listerine. It took some years before I realized I didn’t necessarily hate the taste of it, but rather I hated being made to feel weak and small. Now I love sucking dick, especially with a bottle of poppers under my nose.