Your first taste of cum

Guest ScottSwallows

My first taste of cum, I didn't realize it was cum until after my first swallow. He was much older, and I was trying things for the first time. He had a lot of precum from the beginning, and it was pretty nice. Then there was suddenly a LOT more of what I thought was precum. Then I realized after I had to swallow that he was cumming in my mouth! As soon as I realized that, I sucked more and swallowed everything. I was a cocksucker and cum drinking faggot, and I loved it.

I actually had to think about this one for a while. I`d say it was when I was with a gf in my teens. She had given me a blow job and I cum in her mouth. She would normally swallow it. But this time she came up and kissed me full on mouth kissing and she pushed some of my cum in my mouth. It was a little of a shock for a second but then I really liked it and keep on kissing her with my tongue in her mouth getting more of that cum out and swallowing it myself.  She said you like that and I said yes for sure. She kissed me again.  She would save some of my cum for me every time after that. Also ate my cum out of her cunt too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2019 at 10:55 AM, Breedthisslut said:

I was 38 when I sucked my first cock, but didn’t swallow. The second guy I sucked, I swallowed on the second try with him and didn’t look back. Now, some 20 years and a couple of thousand cocks and cumloads later, I still can’t get enough....even though I try really hard.

I want to give head so badly but cannot find anyone so I can ask. I dream about it and wish to suck a nice cock and will swallow all the cum he can give me. I swallow my own cum but I want it from a cock so I can pull out of him. I want it

• Piggy 1

Just now, Silvano4952 said:

I want to give head so badly but cannot find anyone so I can ask. I dream about it and wish to suck a nice cock and will swallow all the cum he can give me. I swallow my own cum but I want it from a cock so I can pull out of him. I want it

How did you find the cock to suck, help me if you can

On 4/12/2021 at 11:08 AM, coastalbender said:

My first taste of cum, I didn't realize it was cum until after my first swallow. He was much older, and I was trying things for the first time. He had a lot of precum from the beginning, and it was pretty nice. Then there was suddenly a LOT more of what I thought was precum. Then I realized after I had to swallow that he was cumming in my mouth! As soon as I realized that, I sucked more and swallowed everything. I was a cocksucker and cum drinking faggot, and I loved it.

When I read your post, wished I was sucking that cock. Never done it but I am thinking about it a lot

On 2/26/2019 at 6:45 PM, Alamocitycumdump said:

I hated it almost puked ,but I told him I would swallow his load. After a few more men and there loads I was hooked. I wanted the load of every man i saw. Used to swallow 5 to 10 loads a day every weekday,weekends would be all night. 

I am Friends with the owner of an adult bookstore with dark rooms in the back and in one booth the owner has a recorder in it to record the white young boys sucking black cock. I go every morning at 6 for the black men looking their dick sucked before the day and sometimes the owner will have me tied in a booth and bent over so black older men can step in and get a nut in my ass. I love to taste all kinds of cum too. I swallowed one day over 40 loads of cum, hehe

• Like 1

Been straight for a long time, until my neigbour asked me to do a chore for him at his house. After fixing that chore, he gave me some water and I saw his bulge in his pants. He came closer and placed his hand on my ass. Didn't back out. A few sweet words later I had his cock in my mouth 😀. He came on my face and I got bit on my tongue. Didn't taste that bad.

Next day I asked him to cum on my tongue and with some hesitation I swallowed his load. The aftertaste was weird, but got me so horny, that I jerked off in front of him and I swallowed that too.

On 4/23/2021 at 7:01 PM, Silvano4952 said:

Silvano, You can try doublelist in your area or an ABS. At the height of my sucking activity, Craigslist was the best followed by Secrets here in the sf Bay Area. Knock on wood, I never had any trouble and found many cocks to suck and I perfected my sucking abilities.

I didn't taste cum until the third time I was with a man.  The first and second time I sucked cock but not to completion, so I may have tasted some pre-cum but not enough to really notice.  My first time we achieved orgasm through masturbation, the second time he came in my ass & made my cum by masturbating me.

The third time was with a Spanish guy.  He fucked me is the ass bareback but instead of cuming inside me, he withdrew his dick and made me suck it clean for him.  That is when he came in my mouth.  I wasn't totally ready for it when he came so it made me gag and splutter a bit but I did swallow most of it down like a good faggot should.

• Upvote 1

A much older....and assertive man had me suck his cock....giving me advice on how to be an exceptional cocksucker.  One afternoon he said he wanted to start training me for deepthroat.  While teasing my throat he suddenly grabbed my head and held his dick in my mouth and came.  It didn't taste good at all.  I struggled to get his cock out so I could spit and rinse.  He was very strong and demanded I swallow.  Afterwards, he told me if I would learn to deepthroat it'd be much easier to avoid the taste.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

it was a guy I hooked up with by calling an ad in the Advocate. I was in my early 20s and he was this daddy bear from Brooklyn with a thick 8" dick. I sucked him all night in a motel in NJ and if I remember correctly, he was into w/s and piss. I drank lots of fucking cum and piss from his dick that night, curled up next to him and glued to that thick sausage. I can just see it too.

I don't remember how his load tasted, but I must have liked it because I became a total cumslut from then on.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 1:52 PM, downtownswallow said:

A much older....and assertive man had me suck his cock....giving me advice on how to be an exceptional cocksucker.  One afternoon he said he wanted to start training me for deepthroat.  While teasing my throat he suddenly grabbed my head and held his dick in my mouth and came.  It didn't taste good at all.  I struggled to get his cock out so I could spit and rinse.  He was very strong and demanded I swallow.  Afterwards, he told me if I would learn to deepthroat it'd be much easier to avoid the taste.

Something similar to your story happened to me too my alpha Daddy told me that once I get past the gang reflex it'll be easier for him he told me very well how to enjoy sucking how to deepthroat and good and I don't love it yes come is very salty and thick