Your first taste of cum

Guest ScottSwallows

I was 9, he was 34.  I remember it clearly the first time.  It was bitter and salty and very thick.  It was not just the taste, but the volume of it.  Made me gag, and he was SO mad that i couldn’t get it all in my mouth.  I have since learned that diet affects the taste.  He was a red meat and beer guy, which is why i think it was so bitter and salty.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, breedme420 said:

The first time I sucked someone off I was 11, and not only did I enjoy the taste,  I really loved the feeling of having that cock explode in my mouth.  Feeling it twitch and throb just as it started to spew.  I was (and still am)  hooked! 

Thank you! Exactly how I started and loved it also. I was fucking hooked immediately 

• Like 1

My first taste of cum was my older cousin I was like 8 or 10 and he was in High school and in the middle of the night he shoved his huge cock down my throat and forced me to swallow it all....I didn't like it at first but wasn't long until I was craving it.

• 6 months later...

I fell in love with cum the first time I tasted it. It was my own. But the first cum I tasted that wasn't mine was n my 15 year old friend Steve's. The still remember how delicious it was. Over the year I must have swallowed gallons of his cum. Always want more. To me precum and cum is what I suck cocks for. It is the treat for my most enjoyable work.

Fist taste of cum was from my nephew who's is two years younger than I am.  After spooning in bed he would push me down to his meat.  He tasted a little salty but after awhile i hrown accustomed to it and would suck him off every chance i got.  Still think about him and i know he thinks about me sexually.  Would love to take another shot at that meat.

Mine was a car meet, I was nervous as hell and then a bit disgusted because his cock smelt bad and but I just got it over with and swallowed it down and felt a bit sick. Kept wanking about it though. The next one was the heaviest cummer I've ever come across even hundreds of loads later. Was totally taken back after swallowing two big spurts so the third spilled out down my chin. Totally hooked after that.

Guest Binudenative

- I was 11 and naked on my knees while sucking an older boy's cock at the guest bathroom at my parent's house, and he orgasmed inside my mouth and my first taste of cum was salty and watery. I tasted pee too.

I was 12 or 13, the kid across the street from my grandparents and I used to fool around.  We traded sucking cocks, and he shot his load in my mouth, at first I thought it was gross but the taste grew on me, and I have loved eating cum ever since. 

I was really yng but I remember thinking the guy had peed in my mouth, this went on for quite a while. It wasn't till he got some on my sweater that i realized it wasn't pee by then i was used to the taste

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

My first time was pretty awesome but something I didn’t really taste because I don’t have a gag reflex and he toyed my mouth until he was gonna cum! He was down my throat when my tongue felt his dick throb and I felt a warm sensation in my throat but never tasted it 

I loved it I use to like letting it dribble out of my mouth and down my body so I could play with it. But then I played the “straight guy” for many, many years finally got cum in my mouth again at 39! It’s like I’ve cant switch it off now I’m just getting bred and taking loads wherever, whenever I can 

My first was my own as well. I always wanted to try it but when I'd cum I'd lose the desire. I tried many times since I was very young to suck my own covk but was unable. When I was almost 30 I had an old trailer with bed below and above. I got my legs over my head and by pushing with my legs and raising my head managed to get the head in my mouth . It was so exciting I came almost instantly. I loved the taste and did this as often as I could afterward. It was another 25 yrs before I sucked another man's cock when I discovered craigslist been sucking as many as I can get every since. With craigslist down hard to find now. Wish there was something to take its place . I really love sucking cock and swallowing cum and told I'm really good. Such a waste of talent when I know there has to be a lot of men not getting sex at home. I would be so happy to make them happy by using my mouth for their pleasure. I've only had one guy piss on me and in my mouth hated the taste but so erotic and would like to try that again too .   

• Like 1