Giving your first blowjob

Guest ScottSwallows

• 1 year later...

I still think about my first time often because it makes me so hot. I was 38 and had thought about sucking cock since I was a high school kid. I was with a group of guys on a trip to Louisville and was pretty drunk and had been to the local strip club in downtown Louisville. Earlier in the day I had seen an ABS around the corner so after a long night I snuck out of the hotel and walked the three blocks.

I asked the store clerk if everything was "cool' and he replied sure. He must have thought I was a moron. I followed the signs to the theatre and booth area and chose a booth. I dropped in a dollar and selected a move with a couple of guys sucking and fucking. After about 2 minutes in the closed booth the door flew open and the guy stammers "oh sorry, I thought this was vacant", but he knew exactly what he was doing because he didn't close the door. He saw what I was watching and asked if I liked it and I said yes. Then he asked if he could join me and I said yes. He closed the door and started rubbing himself through his jeans. After a few moments he moved closer to me and asked if I wanted to touch him and I said that I did. 

I reached out and felt him through his jeans and he asked if I wanted to see it and I said yes. Once he pulled it out I began to stroke it - the first cock I had ever touched that wasn't mine. After a few more moments he ordered me to get on my knees and I did. He then stuck his cock against my lips and ordered me to "suck it you little cocksucker" and I did. 

With his hands on the back of my head guiding me he continued to thrust into my mouth while all the time calling me "his little cocksucker". I had never been so hard or wet in my life! With one last hard grunt he thrust into my mouth and moaned loudly, again calling me a good "little cockcucker". Once he was done he told me to clean him up with my shirt and to jack off in front of him. 

It was an incredible experience that I hope to repeat sometime.