Tops who say "condom" but jump at going bare.

coastalbender

Has anyone else come across tops (including versatiles) on hookup sites with profiles that say "condom" or "condom only", but when you offer them the chance of taking your ass bare, are extremely eager--then follow through by seeding a load into you?

It seems to be very common.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BottomsUp said:

Happens a lot to the point I think most just say that but in reality they want to go bare. I never bring it up and next thing I know, his cock is pressing against my hole bare, not a condom in sight. 

That is super hot. Not a word, he just takes you however he wants.

• Like 1

I conveniently 'just ran out' if any married guy wants to 'suit up'.  I tell them I'm on PrEP and tested and it's up to them.  I've only had 2-3 guys in the last two years say "they had brought their own"... and had rubbers with them.  One guy converted to raw fucking and breeding (big loads).  The other two? Haven't invited them back.  

So in my case - almost every single married guy was willing to fuck me raw... and breed me.  That definitely secures a repeat visit. Grin.

• Like 3

A man may mean it when he fills in a profile. But, when horniness strikes and eagerness to nestle his throbbing cock into a moist hairy manhole sets in, the natural temptation to go bare becomes harder to resist. An accommodating bottom inviting him to sink his bare cock into that warm smooth sweet spot that he has to offer, the natural male urge to fill a hot tight hole with cum, his testosterone flooded brain in the heat of the moment... he just can't help himself.  

• Like 2

A few months ago responded to an a4a profile that said safe only.  The aggressive top asked for a condon, I left one out, and after sucking him a bit he turned me around put condom on and began to fuck me on all fours, calling me a pig and slut to take any guys dick.  He occasionally pulled out then back in but didn't notice his dick feeling different.  Finally he's getting close to cumming and slamming into me when he throws condom right next to my face telling me he's gonna fill my guts.  I was surprised but happy, he thought I was a little upset which made him more aggressive.  He shoots a huge load, stays hard inside me, then starts to fuck and breed again.  "You got anyone else coming over to fuck ya?" he said--no I don't.  "Well you better leave that shit inside you so I can fuck you again in a couple hours.  I'm having drinks with some guys and I'll need to blow another load and want your pussy wet".  I didn't know if I wanted him returning--was he coming alone or with his friends?  Does he get more aggressive drunk?  I held his cum in me and kept thinking what do I want.  About 2 1/2 hours later I get a text "U up?  I need some pussy"  I text back I'm up.  "10 minutes leave door unlocked, U on all fours".  I did, he arrived alone, I sucked his dirty pissy dick hard and without a word he fucked and bred me again, walked out.  Wish he'd come back--so much for safe only.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've had that happen a few times with guys...seems to usually be guys who have GF's or are bi and nervous about fucking a guy. As soon as I say I'm cool with taking cock bare they're all too eager to stick it in me bareback. Some wanna ask a lot of questions and so I'll tell them what I know they wanna hear. Some who insist on wrapping I'll tell to start out bare and can wrap when they get close to cumming. They almost never remember to put a condom on or change their minds. Hooked up with this hot guy in his mid-20s last night...has a GF but wanted to fuck me and wanted to wrap. We were making out in his car and even though I told him he could fuck me bare he said he was gonna wrap. He pulled out a condom and I could hear him tear the wrapper and open it. When he slid in me it sure felt bare but it was doggy and dark so I couldn't see much and didn't care. He fucked me good and hard (nice thick cock) and I was certain he'd shot inside me as I could feel the cum spurt. As he pulled out I could swear I felt cum running down my leg but said nothing. He opened the car door like he was tossing the condom out and pulled his pants back up. As I got out and went to my car I looked down at the pavement as saw the opened condom pack with the condom hanging out halfway...he'd never put it on...he'd fucked me bare. So I guess it cuts both ways doesn't it?