Tops who say "condom" but jump at going bare.

coastalbender

On 2/26/2019 at 8:13 AM, coastalbender said:

Has anyone else come across tops (including versatiles) on hookup sites with profiles that say "condom" or "condom only", but when you offer them the chance of taking your ass bare, are extremely eager--then follow through by seeding a load into you?

It seems to be very common.

You have basically described 2/3 or more of the “straight” married guys on A4A and MH. 

For some guys (even nowdays in the age of more prominent Prep usage), publicly announcing that they are into bareback sex is a bit too [banned word] or shameful to them.  It's the thought of "what are people going to think of me if this got out".  There's also this prevalent idea among some guys that topping bareback is "safer" as they feel that because they are the one GIVING a load that they aren't the one transmitting a virus...the risk is allegely on the RECEIVER.  (This is a false assumption; there are numerous instances of tops getting infected from a bottom).

I do think a lot of guys (top & bottom) especially in pre prep days, genuinely aspired to safe play.  But its so hard to stop and put on a rubber once you’ve teased his hole open bare and your head is already in. (Much less for tops that don’t stay as hard)   Pretty much no one, top or bottom, can resist continuing raw at that point.  The allure is sooooo strong. 

Hell I remember, years ago, fucking this guy safe.  He was crazy tight and it was good enough for me, but he was working hard for it, partly cause of my size but some because the condom just wasn’t slick enough.   I gave him a deep kiss and ballsed him out deep and the condom broke.  I didn’t stop although I don’t think he knew my leaking head was slicking up his insides now.  But quickly the fuck for him got a LOT better.  And well tasting the forbidden hole raw on my cock was heaven.   And of course I bred him. 

We fucked raw after that. Heheheh. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

i dont mention condoms until we are about to do it (before i slide up him) and i legit have the same bunch of condoms that i bought like 3 years ago, they're like props in a school theatre play. Not a single guy who bottoms has ever really tried to force me or tell me ( i would use them). I leave the option, they make the choice. 

• Like 1

If I connect with a fuckbuddy through BBRT or GRINDR then I'm always up front - no rubbers and I will breed you but if I meet a potential fuck in a Bar or at a party I will agree to rubbers if that's what he wants, just to get him into my bed or me into his. When we get down to it, I will use any trick to get inside him raw. Like I rub my hard cock over his hole to get him horny and ready, tell him his ass looks amazing, I hate wearing rubbers, I'm neg, just let me slide in bare - I swear I won't cum, then when I'm balls deep in him I tell him "fuck you feel awesome, I gotta cum, I can't stop" At this point he's enjoying being fucked too and he's fully invested so I go ahead and breed him. Failing that, if he insists on using rubbers, I'll stealth him.

• Piggy 1