THIS IS A TRUE STORY.....

There is a local park near my house that I frequently cruise during the weekdays. It’s usually busy around lunch time and after 3pm. As you’d expect all kinds of different guys go here from gay to straight married DL guys. The park is very run down and has been known for this type of activity (straight & gay sex) for years. I have been cruising here for over 2 years with pretty good success. It’s a pretty large park with a elevated pavilion that is positioned so you can you see anyone approaching from a good distance away. Also there is a boardwalk that has been closed for years for repairs. However there is only a sign saying “closed” so guys go back there and fuck often. Including me. Several months ago I followed a really hot guy back to one of the wooded areas. He was in great shape and when he pulled down his pants he was sporting a 8+” beautiful cut cock. Since most of the “straight” guys only want oral, I bent over and started sucking. Soon he grabbed my ass and said the word “nice”. I asked if wanted to fuck me and he said “hell yeah”. I bent over and without asking he slid in with no condom or question. He pounded me pretty good and said he was going to breed my ass just as he shot in me. We cleaned up and left. 

A month or so later i arrived at the park and saw this same guy’s pick up truck. As soon as I parked, the stud got out and started walking back to the same area as before. I saw him look back so I followed. This time the sucking was a much shorter time period and the fucking lasted longer with me leaving with another load in my ass. As we walked out he said he would like to exchange numbers with me and that he could host sometimes. He told me his text would be short and vague since he had a “chick” living with him so he had to be discreet. We exchange numbers and I assumed I would never hear from him.

About a week later I got a text from him saying “Available”. I asked “Where” and he sent me the address which was about 15 minutes away. I was nervous as hell, this guy is hot but he’s also very muscular and could easily beat the hell out of me. When I got to his house I texted “Here”, his reply “Ok”. When i got to the door it opened and he was standing naked behind it will a raging boner! He pointed toward a bedroom where he had a towel on the bed and lube. I knelt down to suck his dick and must have given the impression that I was going to try to rub or kiss hm because he took a step back. I started to suck his dick and he was groaning in pleasure soon. I could tell he was close to cuming so he told me to bend over the bed so he could breed my hole. I did as told and soon his beautiful cock was inside me fully. He grabbed my hips and started to pound me good while slowing down to keep from cumming. After a few minutes he pounded me with no hesitation and grabbed the back of my neck as he filled me with his seed. He pulled out, pointed to the bathroom and walked into the other room. I wiped my ass with toilet paper and went back to put on my clothes. When I got ready to leave he was waiting at the door with a semi-hard on and said “see ya”. 

Since that day, I have been back over to his house 4-5 times, another time we met at the park. Each time it’s the same ritual. Text message “Available”. I literally drop what I am doing and become this guy’s cum receptacle. He doesn’t care if I am clean or not. I am pretty good with fiber and diet so I am never super messy. Either way he doesn’t care. He only touches me on the back of head during oral, my hips and neck while he’s fucking me. He will now let me play with his nipples after a couple of sessions. He talks dirty to me while he fucking me telling me he wants to “breed my hole” and he “fuck my ass hard like I like it.” Or to “take that cock”. He told me one time that I “can take his dick like a champ”. Once he cums he leaves the room and waits for me to clean up and get dressed. No small talk after, he won’t look me directly in the eye. He opens the door and I leave. I have never been in this type situation before and usually need a little more responsiveness. But this guy is one of the hottest guys I have ever been with so I am good with what ever pleases him. And apparently my ass does the trick. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 13

• 2 months later...

UPDATE: Since I posted this in February, I am still getting fucked (usually) twice a week by this guy. Same routine, I go over to his house and he pounds his load in me. He is getting a little more interactive and talkative during sex. I have started playing with his nipples and his ass when I am giving him oral. Today, he actually pinched my nipples and played with my cock while he was breeding me. His text message said “3 day load ready”. Both of us are getting more verbal, today he moaned my name and said how much he like to breed me.  When I left, he almost cracked a smile and said he would see me again later this week! 😈🔥

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4