Finally getting 'the hang of it'... with lining up tricks.

rawsatyr

I was about to delete this but reconsidered. Maybe it gives those guys hope who live in boring cities and think there is NOBODY....

I used to read the tales on here in disbelief how guys can get that much action... we don't have 'bath-houses' here or any clubs to speak of. And they get how many loads??? Whoa, what am I doing wrong? Did I miss the boat? Is it me? Is it my 'lame' city? It's Memphis! Pretty dead!

So it took a while to get the rhythm and the pace up to speed: chumming for action on BBRT, grindr, and scruff you need a thick skin and good negotiating skills!! Here is a surprise for leads for promiscuous sex: a few of my Facebook friends revealed themselves with postings or slick comments. Yeah, I see who our 'common friends' are and what they are into... I count the barebackers and guys who I have fucked in the past or who have fucked my man (all without rubbers) and if there are 5, 10, TWENTY verified barebackers in our common 129 FACEBOOK friends of say 1,500 I'm pretty much sure, 'this dude is a raw player too'! It makes me tingle inside and I connect THE DOTS! Anybody try that FB-venue yet???

So I see and read a lot about guys complaining about the flakes and no-shows and all that. But people have lives, get distracted, or are driving when you hit them up, or have better offers. There are however REAL HABITUAL flakes who you want to weed out and get a good 'regular crew' who spread the word and PROMOTE you with their (gay bareback sex) YELP reviews. You have to be 'in shape', 'play well with others' and preferably not have an attitude (or a sexy, cocky one) and your 'trade value' ticks up! Kinda like a BAREBACK CREDIT SCORE! Suddenly EVERYBODY wants to DO BUSINESS with you! Of course it wasn't all good times! There has been some friction, especially with druggies and paranoid ones, guys with no real jobs or places to stay, RED FLAGS going up, guys who don't post a pleasant face pic on secretive profiles (EVER) and expect you to talk to them after they send you unsolicited dick pics and dumb, crytic messages like 'u mobile? wya?' Or guys who get pissed because I'm not responding at 3 am in the morning!  Calling me a 'damn flake' or all angry-texting: 'Just say it if you are not interested!' This in endless one-sided text messages (footnote: I DON'T keep my phone by the bed. It goes on the charger, far away from the bedroom! I don't need drama 24/7) 

And on the mainstream apps (grindr and scruff) there are way too many guys who are too fussy with their 'dating', goodie-two-shoes pretensions and archaic  'condom-policies'. And then there are couples with convoluted rules and their various levels of jealousies, or chronic loners lamenting how everybody is SO SHALLOW or boy-friend shoppers trying to 'poach' me or my man and all that...

But now I've got the routine down. On any given day when 20 guys are on bbrt, I can say I (or my man and I) have done at least 4 or 5, some once, some repeatedly. The leads from Scruff and Grindr are a bit harder to figure out... what their GAME is! But a few who I would have never guessed turned out to be hardcore barebackers. One grown-up twink last week told me me shyly: "I recall you from the club-days! You wouldn't give me time of day!"  I know why... I was a damn, faithful monogamist then, with a possessive 'boy-friend' once again. My fag-hag used to say: "You are  a glutton for punishment, a penata for cheaters and hypocrites!" Well guess what? No more old-fashioned monogamy and 'safe sex' for me... IT'S ON! "Come over, grown-up twink boy from grindr. We will bareback! Flip-fuck whatever!"

My most regular fuck-buddy has introduced me to his 'revolving door' policy and random sex sub-culture. I have become his REGULAR fuck-toy. He ONLY tops! NOBODY, including all boy-friends I have ever had, have fucked me as much as he has over the last two years. He is a super-popular one and his promiscuity and jadedness totally turns me on! Any time I go over, at least every other time an orgy is in the making. Typically I end up getting fucked or having sex with two three guys, doing trains or whatever.... Or we tag one bottom!

Today, at work, my phone kept dinging off the chain. My horny bbrt frat boy (repeat player) anxious for more. Last time he got a show with me doing another hottie whom I'm anxious and determined to breed again. I think this married guy wants some too and two 'seasoned players' messaged me with various seductive party offers tonight or any time this weekend... And two more well-heeled repeat-players enticing me with all kinds of 'fun' and scenarios, all between now and Saturday night!

It FINALLY seems that it's not only raining, but it is actually pouring MEN! HALLELUJAH! (so there is hope, even in hopeless places)

MODERATOR: I'm not sure if this is 'over-the-top' or belongs into a backroom. Please delete if you think so! Thanks for your patience reading this

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I think on the aps you essentially get three types of guys. The guys who are trawling and probably not serious or who chicken out. The guys who are really looking but don't do it often/it's situational, and the last category of the hardcore fucksluts. If I'm on Grindr or other aps I usually see a few of the guys I've been with before that fall in that last category. The rest are in the other two. And I have a choice...go for the known quantity that I know are a "sure thing" or possibly play games with an unknown quantity. I have to admit I love getting with somebody new, sucking a new cock, fucking a new ass, taking a load from someone I haven't before. It depends on my mood really. Sometimes I stick to the known quantities. I'm still not sure what to make of the post, but I think I know where he's coming from. When I hook up with some of the known fucksluts they're holes are almost always already seeded, a guy may have already just left or another's about to arrive, or may still be there. I don't mind that as I'm pretty chill and roll with whatever's happening. Had that happen last night where I went to a guy's place and he'd already been seeded and as we were messing around another guy showed up. We wound up having a three way and a lot of fun and loaded both their holes. The guy who showed up wasn't as chill as me and a little freaked out that the guy had already been fucked and that I was there but he loosened up...he was one of those tightly wound late teen college boys who isn't quite so sure of himself sexually. But he liked that I was uncut and have a nice sized cock and got over that pretty quickly.

On 3/1/2019 at 8:36 AM, ErosWired said:

Wait - gay bareback sex YELP reviews? Really? Where does one find these?

So far still 'wishful thinking' and limited to 'the word on the street'. Give it a few years and we will see something like a 'gay bareback YELP review'! lol