POZ-Man Cum

He picked me up in his car and drove me to the middle of nowhere. We stopped in a wooded park and he immediately pulled out his 8" cock from his jeans, not fulling taking them off, just pulling his junk through his fly. I leaned over and began to suck his dick, neither of us saying a word yet since he had picked me up. The head of his cock was big compared to the rest of it. I gave it more attention, flicking my tongue against the slit of his urethra. He moaned and put his hands on the back of my head as he began to bring his hips up and fuck my face. For the first time he spoke up, "Yeah, suck my cock, faggot!" I relaxed my throat as I began to deepthroat his cock. He was a burly man with a hint of belly, but I didn't mind and loved submitting to daddy-types. I could tell that I was going to let him fuck me. I had been fucked before but had always played it safe. I wanted to feel this man cum inside me, though. I wanted to feel him shoot his warm load and leave a bit of himself behind. My guts have been craving the feel of a man's cum soaking into their walls. I wanted to be marked. No reason why at least not that I could think of at the moment.

The sun had begun to set and the night came on quickly. The area that we had parked in was not lit at all except for by what little moonlight piqued through the trees. As if he was reading my mind, he took a hand off my head and reached over to put his hand underneath my shorts. "Looks like you forgot to wear your underwear, faggot. Do that mean that you were hoping that you'd get my load?" I tried to take my head off his cock to answer him, but he shoved it back down. "Don't you stop sucking this cock until you answer me, faggot!" He growled. I mumbled yes as I continued to suck his meaty dick. A threw me off his dick with a single hand before saying, "Get outside and take your shorts off." I immediately did as he told me to do; I got out of the car, took off my shorts, exposing my bare dick and hole to the cold, outside air, and bend over against the passenger seat. He took his time not only getting out of the car, but walking around. When I felt him finally grab a hold of my hips, I looked back and saw that he was still fully dressed except now he had pulled his balls out, along with his cock, through the fly of his jeans. I felt him spit on my hole before shoving all 8" of himself into my ass. I nearly screamed into the night air with the sharp pain and heat emanating from my ass. I quickly covered my mouth and it's probably good that I did because he didn't take his time at all and immediatly began pounding away at my insides. I was in too much pain at the moment to take in the feeling of the first bare cock in my ass. Soon enough, however, I felt the pain start to ease and I could feel the veins of his thick head as it explored my guts and began to coat my chute with his precum. He slowed down, thankfully. "You like having a cock in your ass, don't you faggot?"

"Yes, sir."

"Sir? That's a good faggot that knows his place," he said before pulling his cock nearly all the way out and ramming it all the way in. I wanted to scream, but to my surprise, I moaned. "You want my load don't' you, faggot?"

"Yes, sir," I answered. I felt him start to angle his cock in weird and random directions, probing and jabbing it when and where I least expected.

"Do you know what kind of seed you're about to get, faggot?"

"A man's seed, sir?" He jabbed at my insides again. I moaned.

"That's a good, faggot. And this man's seed is charged. Do you know what that means, faggot?"

"No, sir." I think I had an idea what it meant, but I wasn't sure. And if it was what I thought it was, then I wanted him to say it.

"It means that you're about to POZ-man seed, faggot." My eyes widen. I didn't know what to do. This is the exact reason why I had always used condoms. But then I had a thought, 'Isn't this the reason why I came out here and had him fuck me in the first place. I wanted him to not only coat my insides with cum but to mark me. And that was just what he was going to do.' I gave in and threw away any fear that remained in me. "Are you ready for my POZ seed, faggot?"

"Yes, sir! Dump your POZ load in my fuckhole, sir!" I nearly begged. Given how rough he had been at the start, I expected him to finish the same way. To my surprise, he only picked up his pace a little bit before slamming all the way into me. I felt his cock pulse and throb inside my guts as he unleashed his infected load inside of my body. He collapsed on top of me but still continued to slowly pump his cock in me, massaging his sperm into the walls of my chute. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Don't you let a single drop of my cum out of your ass until morning, faggot. Let it soak into you. Take my sickness and like you took the cum that gave it to you," he said before pulling his cock out of my ass and tucked it back in his jeans. I was just getting up as he was already getting back into the driver's seat. I pulled shorts up and got in. He drove me home just the same way he drove me to the park, in complete silence. He didn't say anything when he dropped me off, either. I never saw him again.

Two and half weeks later I got extremely sick and having done my research in the meantime, I had a good idea of what that meant. I took his sickness and began to look for faggots of my own to take it from me.

I usually don't do one-off stories nor non-romantic stuff, but 1) I wanted to challenge myself a little and 2) I was horny AF this morning. Oh well. Hope you enjoy! ?

• 1 year later...