Long Forskin and suckin

find91

How do you guys feel about sucking a guy with a really long foreskin over hang. Disgusting? Hot? I notice when I get sucked I only get two reactions either they love it or hate it. I just wanted to see other people opinions on it. Also I notice a lot of people when they suck they end not to play with the foreskin. Why?

• Like 1

Bruh, a dick is a dick. Which means by federal law that it has the right to violate this mouth/ass. 

Plus, if long enough, I could tube up close to the ass and lick both at the same time. Depending on the length of the dick, of course. 2 Birds with 1 stone, if you ask me.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sunovabesh said:

Bruh, a dick is a dick. Which means by federal law that it has the right to violate this mouth/ass. 

Plus, if long enough, I could tube up close to the ass and lick both at the same time. Depending on the length of the dick, of course. 2 Birds with 1 stone, if you ask me.

My thoughts exactly bro. Dick is dick 

• Like 1

Cool question.

First off, i haven't run into a lot of guys with foreskins, let alone "long" or overhanging. Am guessing there's more guys with foreskins in other countries, given the US practice of circumcision at birth.  i've easily had in excess of a 1000 cocks, but prolly fewer than 5% have been uncut.  

i find it neither "disgusting" or "hot,"  maybe because for me i'm sucking off the guy via his cock, i.e., i am guy-centric, not cock-centric. i love men. Which is not to say i don't notice the awesome beauty of a part of His anatomy, i do, but it's not where my focus is when i am sucking. When i am sucking or being penetrated, i go for a soul connection as well as body. 

Having said that,  the first thing i think (it's a brief and fleeting thought, but it's there) is cleanliness. i know some guys are into smells or funk, i'm not one of them. i've never turned down a cock, but i have to get past it if a cock is unclean. Guys with a foreskin have an extra place, and that's actually part of the argument used for circumcision (i.e., that it's easier to keep clean). i don't think that's a good reason for circumcision personally, soap and water are pretty accessible. i am scrupulously clean and i also appreciate guys who are.  

As to what i do? i run my tongue under it and around the tip of a guys cock.  If it's long, i'll nibble and pull and tease. i also grab hold of His shaft at points while sucking and pull down on it to retract the foreskin for access to the tip of His cock. The guys i have been with who have them have usually gotten hard pretty quickly, so i haven't had much experience with over hang, but i could see myself trying to inflate it a bit, with either my breath or spit. 

i'd appreciate some education from guys with foreskins. What feels good to You and what do You like? 

• Like 3

Ok my fellow pigs...Let me Update those who may not be aware of the Cut /Uncut facts as of 2019...or who don't particularly keep track ( most of us arent keeping records on every sexaul details about Cut or Uncut cocks)..I happen to be Uncircumcised...and Pride myself in trying to answer Everything i possibly can about the Uncut Penis by research and medical history from past to present day ..Reason i started doing so many years ago was mostly because even Uncircumcised males knew little about their own foreskins due to never had been discussed about growing up..or had little to no discussion among other Uncut males for whatever reason...So as a Proud Uncut male...I wanted those who wanted to know anything about The Uncut Cock to be able to go to and get as true and most reliable Facts about the uncircumcised cocks  questions they had no matter how simple or how hardcore ( bad or good to the most explicit the inquiry might be to them). I wanted to be one of the ones that could help them out if i could with all Honest and with my experience as an uncircumcised male..There is only facts that i wanted to educate on no matter if questions were / are considered "good or bad" to someone....First off...the white majority of years past and circumcision being the norm is well...for the most part...the past...the Majority in the US has shifted from Latino's ..Mexicans...And Other Ethnicities being the Majority in the US and in some recent polls...Arguably White was by a very small margin still Majority...Still...even that can not dispute the Internet has given everyone more information and Facts about Circumcision that were not known years before ...Educating Parents to be so much so and with indisputable facts from The Medical Community Primarily stating There is no reason except 2 or 3 extreme reasons that an infant may be in need of circumcision....But other than  a rarely needed Absolute Medical necessity...The Practice of circumcision does more harm than it ever has done good...The practice became standard as doctors were aware not much was known or even asked much less questioned about circumcision so it was a very hefty paycheck to the doctors...Nothing more nothing less...it put money in their pockets ...Of Course All that is now openly Known and Written about in Medical Journals and All Medical records you can look up easily...and please do so ....80 - 90 percent of the world male population is Intact..anotherwords Uncircumcised ...The Us Majority may not be White as before but the Circumcision rate has a still slim majority ...of a ratio of about 75 percent of american males of all ethnics including white males...are UNCUT...religious reasons mostly....Here is where i want to make myself very clear in this statement....To Those who say circumcision looks cleaner...or is cleaner....If A Mutalated penis looks cleaner or is Cleaner to you...There is much more of an issue with those thoughts that goes way..way...way ..beyond the Cut / Uncut issue...An Intact Penis is Natural....if you are Cut...It does not mean there is something wrong with you  ...Good or Bad ..it just means for whatever reason your parents had you cut would be an answer to get from them....but do not put blame if you disagree with them....They may not have had the information that we have now and went with what they were told was the proper procedure at that time and did what they felt was right for you....So dont blame your parents please....or dont worry much about whats done is done....With Facts and Proven Medical Education these days...let a male wait till he is of age of consent to allow him and only himself make such an important and personal decision such as to be circumcised or not...I think we all can agree that this is the only reasonable solution about Cut/Uncut issue...i have a lot of foreskin anf never had anyone gross out or turn me down sexually....im very open and openly discuss being uncircumcised....it is not in hiding or a hidden secret so i think thats why all the males i been with have never had an issue....I am a nasty boy and i am into cock cheese and am open about that also....but thats another story which i will glafly share if you would like to know more about that...I find that it has become more of a turn on these days far more than it was several years ago.....Thanks Pigs...

1541388593162_adobe.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

Cool question.

First off, i haven't run into a lot of guys with foreskins, let alone "long" or overhanging. Am guessing there's more guys with foreskins in other countries, given the US practice of circumcision at birth.  i've easily had in excess of a 1000 cocks, but prolly fewer than 5% have been uncut.  

i find it neither "disgusting" or "hot,"  maybe because for me i'm sucking off the guy via his cock, i.e., i am guy-centric, not cock-centric. i love men. Which is not to say i don't notice the awesome beauty of a part of His anatomy, i do, but it's not where my focus is when i am sucking. When i am sucking or being penetrated, i go for a soul connection as well as body. 

Having said that,  the first thing i think (it's a brief and fleeting thought, but it's there) is cleanliness. i know some guys are into smells or funk, i'm not one of them. i've never turned down a cock, but i have to get past it if a cock is unclean. Guys with a foreskin have an extra place, and that's actually part of the argument used for circumcision (i.e., that it's easier to keep clean). i don't think that's a good reason for circumcision personally, soap and water are pretty accessible. i am scrupulously clean and i also appreciate guys who are.  

As to what i do? i run my tongue under it and around the tip of a guys cock.  If it's long, i'll nibble and pull and tease. i also grab hold of His shaft at points while sucking and pull down on it to retract the foreskin for access to the tip of His cock. The guys i have been with who have them have usually gotten hard pretty quickly, so i haven't had much experience with over hang, but i could see myself trying to inflate it a bit, with either my breath or spit. 

i'd appreciate some education from guys with foreskins. What feels good to You and what do You like? 

I understand you "issue" with cleanliness not everyone is into a cheese funky cocks and some guys it can be damn strong. What gets me annoyed is the fact that some princess assume soon as you are uncut YOU are unclean and must have bad hygiene. I have met uncut guys that yes need to learn how to wash their cocks and others where it doesn't smell bad at all. If you're worried about the smell of an uncut cock best thing to do his offer to give him a blowjob while taking a sensual shower. If your in a saunas or backroom then just tough it out because God knows where that cocks been before it came knocking at your room door LOL

Btw tallslenderguy this isn't an attack against you ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

Cool question.

I understand you "issue" with cleanliness not everyone is into a cheese funky cocks and some guys it can be damn strong. What gets me annoyed is the fact that some princess assume soon as you are uncut YOU are unclean and must have bad hygiene. I have met uncut guys that yes need to learn how to wash their cocks and others where it doesn't smell bad at all. If you're worried about the smell of an uncut cock best thing to do his offer to give him a blowjob while taking a sensual shower. If your in a saunas or backroom then just tough it out because God knows where that cocks been before it came knocking at your room door LOL

Btw tallslenderguy this isn't an attack against you ?

On another site that I am a member of, I was contacted by a guy who was very interested in my foreskin.  I have a couple pics of my uncut dick on that site.  He wanted to come over & check it out.  When he got here, I was pleasantly surprised --- he was goodlooking, 50,  & pretty smart.  He told me he was straight; he was fascinated by foreskins & uncut cocks, & he was very very angry with his parents (specifically his mother) for having him circumcised as a newborn.  He said it was nearly impossible for him to cum, since the surgery had removed almost all of the nerve cells that need to be stimulated to bring about ejaculation.  He has come over 3 times; he will masturbate me but nothing more.  I really do believe he's straight, & I feel happy that I can help him know more about uncut dicks.

f9446088.jpg

f9446088.jpg

f9446088.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2