Long Forskin and suckin

find91

2 hours ago, UncutMecosTop said:

Ok my fellow pigs...Let me Update those who may not be aware of the Cut /Uncut facts as of 2019...or who don't particularly keep track ( most of us arent keeping records on every sexaul details about Cut or Uncut cocks)..I happen to be Uncircumcised...and Pride myself in trying to answer Everything i possibly can about the Uncut Penis by research and medical history from past to present day ..Reason i started doing so many years ago was mostly because even Uncircumcised males knew little about their own foreskins due to never had been discussed about growing up..or had little to no discussion among other Uncut males for whatever reason...So as a Proud Uncut male...I wanted those who wanted to know anything about The Uncut Cock to be able to go to and get as true and most reliable Facts about the uncircumcised cocks  questions they had no matter how simple or how hardcore ( bad or good to the most explicit the inquiry might be to them). I wanted to be one of the ones that could help them out if i could with all Honest and with my experience as an uncircumcised male..There is only facts that i wanted to educate on no matter if questions were / are considered "good or bad" to someone....First off...the white majority of years past and circumcision being the norm is well...for the most part...the past...the Majority in the US has shifted from Latino's ..Mexicans...And Other Ethnicities being the Majority in the US and in some recent polls...Arguably White was by a very small margin still Majority...Still...even that can not dispute the Internet has given everyone more information and Facts about Circumcision that were not known years before ...Educating Parents to be so much so and with indisputable facts from The Medical Community Primarily stating There is no reason except 2 or 3 extreme reasons that an infant may be in need of circumcision....But other than  a rarely needed Absolute Medical necessity...The Practice of circumcision does more harm than it ever has done good...The practice became standard as doctors were aware not much was known or even asked much less questioned about circumcision so it was a very hefty paycheck to the doctors...Nothing more nothing less...it put money in their pockets ...Of Course All that is now openly Known and Written about in Medical Journals and All Medical records you can look up easily...and please do so ....80 - 90 percent of the world male population is Intact..anotherwords Uncircumcised ...The Us Majority may not be White as before but the Circumcision rate has a still slim majority ...of a ratio of about 75 percent of american males of all ethnics including white males...are UNCUT...religious reasons mostly....Here is where i want to make myself very clear in this statement....To Those who say circumcision looks cleaner...or is cleaner....If A Mutalated penis looks cleaner or is Cleaner to you...There is much more of an issue with those thoughts that goes way..way...way ..beyond the Cut / Uncut issue...An Intact Penis is Natural....if you are Cut...It does not mean there is something wrong with you  ...Good or Bad ..it just means for whatever reason your parents had you cut would be an answer to get from them....but do not put blame if you disagree with them....They may not have had the information that we have now and went with what they were told was the proper procedure at that time and did what they felt was right for you....So dont blame your parents please....or dont worry much about whats done is done....With Facts and Proven Medical Education these days...let a male wait till he is of age of consent to allow him and only himself make such an important and personal decision such as to be circumcised or not...I think we all can agree that this is the only reasonable solution about Cut/Uncut issue...i have a lot of foreskin anf never had anyone gross out or turn me down sexually....im very open and openly discuss being uncircumcised....it is not in hiding or a hidden secret so i think thats why all the males i been with have never had an issue....I am a nasty boy and i am into cock cheese and am open about that also....but thats another story which i will glafly share if you would like to know more about that...I find that it has become more of a turn on these days far more than it was several years ago.....Thanks Pigs...

1541388593162_adobe.jpg

God that is hot

• Thanks 1

My entire family (brother, cousins) were all uncut.  My Dad explained to my brother and I a few times how to bathe and ensure we cleaned our foreskin,  He told us if we could smell funk, we weren't cleaning it correctly and it could cause us health issues.  And THAT was the end of it.  We just made cleaning our foreskin part of our daily cleaning ritual.

Like others here have already said - I have run across some pretty smelly cocks - cut AND uncut.  Yes, of course the uncut guys have more 'storage area' for cheese and funk.  But in my opinion, it doesn't need to be that way for either dick type.  Just like some people gag at uncut cock or smelly cock or thick pubic hair or no pubic hair... it's all about choice and what turns someone's crank.

I have a regular piggy buddy (I've mentioned him in some of my stories) who LOVES my uncut cock.  He is also uncut.  If we plan a piggy Saturday night or something, he will actually text me that morning and remind me to NOT shower my cock all day so he can swallow it and work it over and deep throat it.  It absolutely turns his crank.  And so, he is turned on and really does a nice cock worship job on my knob.  He enjoys it and asks for my dick to be cheesy and ripe when I get there.  I wouldn't eat his cock if it was cheesy.  It is my preference.  I enjoy lots of precum.  In my mind - they taste and smell different.  And guess what? He understands that and he is quite happy to show up with a fresh smelling dripping cock (cuz' he is turned on and knows he will get some ripe dick from me).  We are both content on this fabulous arrangement.  We've talked it all out.

Personally? I also love sucking an uncut cock.  I love watching a good cocksucker the first time.  I give lots of feedback and the really good ones go all the right things.  As for me? I also love feedback from the guy I am meeting the first time as well.  As find91 mentioned - guys who don't moan, groan or talk dirty can still talk through their breathing and twitches etc.  A good sucker will pay attention and try and provide ultimate oral pleasure.

When I do get a nice uncut cock I love to tease the skin with my teeth.  And no - if teeth are used in the proper method and pressure - they can be extremely titillating on the thin skin of foreskin.  You obviously need to adapt to the guy's reaction.  I always start gently on the head.  Wet slurps.  Gentle suction.  In an inch or so.  Then down deeper and back off.  And the 'radar' is running the whole time.  You CAN stretch a guy's foreskin by rimming the inside and pulling it with your 'lips'.  Oh man, there are so many ways to tease and work and please an uncut cock.  When you pull the juicy wet foreskin back at the same time as you start to swallow that hard dick down your throat.  You can usually hear an intake of breath. Grin.

And so as not to insult my cut friends out there.... I pay just as much attention to a juicy cut cock.  I'm not a cock snob! GRIN

I agree with the other comments - a cock IS a cock.  But, everyone has their preferences.  Good.  That's what makes us different.  But if you DO connect with someone who has a lot of the SAME preferences... the sex can be SO hot!!  Clean or funky. Cut or uncut.  As long as you're both happy - get at it! 

• Like 3

I like this discussion guys...glad to hear your varias insightful stories and filled with pride that you are " sharing" your experiences with our uncircumcised cocks openly...hey...it's a start....And as an Uncircumcised man....I for one...Have heard just about Everything and then some regarding we who are uncircumcised and about our snouted anteater dicks from just about everyone who I could please with even to just give me their honest answers promising no feelings would be hurt ...if but only they be as truthful whether it be just going on what they heard from  others or from just the look or anything but to  just say what is on your mind or your opinions anything ..I would pull my hooded dick out and did so most times for some reply......lol....(true)....I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT all  except a handful were negative remarks but just to be fair....They were well known facts that I myself Agreed with 100  percent and told them so ( they seemed taken aback by this)..I'M perverted as fuck and am into mansmell..the whole nine yards...so I know and my response back to them was that it is a well known fact we uncut have the nastiest dicks ..we are unhygienic by nature and for the mere fact that we are male... our minds infested by sexual filth ( all males) but our uncut cocks leaks of filth under our manhooded foreskins  and generate among pre-cum and dry semen from excessive masturbating combine and create Smegma...and so therefore we are Filthy Fucking Pigs.....And the longer or more foreskin we have...the more cock cheese we get...( I'M proof of that

..and all the rest as I am a postercock for these facts even should I be the only one...it's true in my case....I'm loving this cause I am after all...perverted as fuck...But not all uncuts should take the heat for my anteater....my Dad should more so than me cause he was my hero.. my idol.....and I do get about as much cock cheese as he did...well I have about the same amount as foreskin as he did...so I am an heir to the king of Smegma...lol.... Hey....not all uncuts are nasty...not all cut dicks are clean...but one thing is for sure...there are soap...and water....The two things that can change your opinions on either cut dicks or uncut dicks into a very simple Fact...and  Unite them once and for all as  A COCK...ONE HAS MORE SKIN BUT STILL THEY ARE COCKS...SOAP AND WATER.... SIMPLE.......BUT IF YOU WANT A DIRTY FUCKING COCK CHEESE MANHOODED BADBOY....CALL ME....AND LET THE PARTY BEGIN...LOL

The differences will continue...the song remanes the same ...or does it..'''..hit me up and we can find out in our own ways...and write about too...hell...video it and write about it..and let's not waste time....I'm down.....can you handle it?...I know my story is a little cheesy....but where there's a cock...there's always an Edited version....and an UNCUT VERSION....so which is your pick ...mines a little juicier...than the other versions I'm told...let's find out togetherIMG_20190301_125301.thumb.jpg.09fa84059fe9b8b9d03af10df7dfbb1a.jpg 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I love foreskin, haven't found one too long and don't think I ever will.  I love the feel in my mouth and sliding around my ass when getting fucked.  By far, it is the hottest thing for me--size is nice, thickness can be fun, but foreskin is it.

On 3/1/2019 at 8:23 AM, find91 said:

How do you guys feel about sucking a guy with a really long foreskin over hang. Disgusting? Hot? I notice when I get sucked I only get two reactions either they love it or hate it. I just wanted to see other people opinions on it. Also I notice a lot of people when they suck they end not to play with the foreskin. Why?

I feel that if you are dominant it doesn't matter what I think.

But I will also say, I love the aesthetic of a hard cock with a foreskin that hangs over enough to make a look like a square front.

LUVVV foreskin. Love to nibble on it, gently tug on it with teeth. Favorite thing to is pull it back, put my tongue on the guy’s glans, then push the foreskin forward, making a kind of funnel. I then roll my tongue all around inside it. Drives them (and me) crazy!

• Like 1

I love foreskin. I enjoy swirling around my tongue inside of it and hearing him moan in pleasure. it is also fun to lick inside as you slowly peel back the skin and reveal his hard knob.

The first time I sucked an uncut man, I was both nervous but excited. I told him he was my first uncut. He talked me through it, which was a big help. I think communication is always the key.

I love long foreskin on a guy, though as a lot of guys have said...every cock is awesome!! Used to get to regularly suck off this hot, beefy, Latino massage therapist (also gave great massage!) who had this crazy long foreskin. He also produced buckets of precum and it would kind of collect underneath his foreskin so I could pull back the skin and it would just pour out. Fuck, I miss getting his loads!

• 3 weeks later...

Love it! Love sliding my tongue under and around, taking it between my lips and sucking as I flick it with my tongue. An uncut guy with ample foreskin is a playground for my tongue and mouth. Don’t get me wrong, cut cock is awesome too but there is a lot to be said for the added means of sensations a fully hooded cock presents. It’s like an amazing gift wrapping with a surprise inside. 

I love foreskin. As someone who's cut and is surrounded by guys who are mostly cut as well, foreskin is sort of like some extra treat when it comes to sucking cock! I love the feeling of long foreskin in my mouth. 

Used to connect with a masseur here in Denver who was this really sexy Latino guy, great accent, low voice and did great massage as well. Just as important as the massage was that I would get to blow him each time. His cock leaked a huge amount of precum and it would collect under his foreskin and just pour out when I'd roll it back. I swear I'd swallow a cup full of precum before I'd finally get that load of him.

UncutMecosTop

.I am a nasty boy and i am into cock cheese and am open about that also....but thats another story which i will glafly share if you would like to know more about that...I find that it has become more of a turn on these days far more than it was several years ago.....Thanks Pigs...
YES! Please tell us about cock cheese. I'm uncut and will go a few days to build up the cheese and then eat all I can get. Mmmmm.